Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

looking

2»

Comments

• kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 13.12.2014
    I was not the one sabotaging you but you are right once you left the guild I did not help you anymore. You left to "go guild hopping for a week and then return". My exact words were " Do not come back. I want loyal people not someone who guild hops". Then you went through a bunch of guilds before landing in Mittelwald. I never contacted you after that except to answer your emails when you pleaded for help to tell you that you needed to talk to whatever guild leader you had at the time. I did not ruin you, whatever actions you did ruined you though you do seem to be doing well as I just looked an noticed you were now a sergeant. My guild prides itself on loyal guildies who want to help the guild grow and be better.
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irene632Irene632 Posts: 12
    edited 13.12.2014
    This is a "heads up" for anyone that thinks you would be an asset to their alliance. First, you decided to leave Empire Masters to check out other alliances (your words, i was there). Second, you have multiple accounts,ccoatman124, superman124, monk2, just to name a few, last time i checked, that is against TOS here. Third, you are the one that has caused all of your problems, and for you to say not to trust the alliance that accepted you without any reservations and helped you is so very wrong. Also in order to be any kind of officer you should at least learn the game first, and stop telling everyone that you made it to level 41 or higher, if you had you wouldn't be currently searching to be in an alliance, you would have been loyal to the one that got you to that level.
    Irene63 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file