Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

looking

im looking for a good alliance
I am a level 41 am looking fo a ggod alliance where I will be deputy
I have many leadership qualities
please pme ccoatman12
Post edited by ccoatman124 (US1) on
ccoatman124 @ usa 1

Comments

• jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    edited 05.12.2014
    you have a nice set up but you are probably looking for a big alliance,good luck
    jotto @ usa 1
  • ccoatman124 (US1)ccoatman124 (US1) Posts: 53
    edited 05.12.2014
    thanks i'll need it
    ccoatman124 @ usa 1
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 05.12.2014
    no alliance should make you deputy until they know you, and you probably shouldn't join any alliance which would make such a bizarre and risky decision.
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • Marlboro man (US1)Marlboro man (US1) Posts: 86
    edited 05.12.2014
    no alliance should make you deputy until they know you, and you probably shouldn't join any alliance which would make such a bizarre and risky decision.

I agree being a dep has to be earned, Show you are worthy and you should get to where you want to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QentisQentis Posts: 6
    edited 05.12.2014
    Why would you want to be a deputy when you can just create your own alliance and be the leader? If you have good leadership skills then you should be able to recruit and lead your own alliance. It is only a few ruby's to start one.
    Qentis @ usa 1
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 05.12.2014
    None will make you deputy when you just join them,and btw,Qentis has the point,why dont you make yourself the leader of alliance?
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

edited 05.12.2014
    because the last time I did I lost my rvs and was attacked 20 times idc if you don't put me deputy you guys have a point I just want to join
    ccoatman124 @ usa 1
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 06.12.2014
    Where have I seen you before? Your name rings a bell but I don't remember enough to say if it's good or bad.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • hay hayhay hay Posts: 37
    edited 06.12.2014
    if you want join sadistic beasts I will make you war marshal then then leader will decide. ok?
    hay hay @ au 1
  • viking fearviking fear Posts: 9
    edited 06.12.2014
    Hi mate, we the TDS Alliance are looking for new members to join us, if you are a ruby player and active and a team player your very welcome here. You will be rewarded with promotions based on your efforts.

Viking fear
    viking fear @ en 1
  • Sea BreakerSea Breaker Posts: 88
    edited 08.12.2014
    because the last time I did I lost my rvs and was attacked 20 times idc if you don't put me deputy you guys have a point I just want to join

We at Lost Pledge would e willing to take you in if you don't mind being part of a small but growing alliance.
    Sea [email protected] USA1
    Proud Leader Of Lost Pledge
    Our
    Motto: No Pact No NNA No Mercy

• kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 10.12.2014
    Could all of the attacks have come from all the trouble you stirred with this main toon and others you have? Maybe it was trying to steal an RV from Neph that got them to take yours? Have you thought of trying to LEARN the game before leading others? BTW this is not an invite back into my guild...
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LOADED LUX (US1)LOADED LUX (US1) Posts: 26
    edited 10.12.2014
    look who's here lol ^
    LOADED LUX
    WRATH of K0N

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• monk26monk26 Posts: 5
    edited 10.12.2014
    kech stay out of this i never stole rv from neph, im part of the neph family in mittlewald
    monk2 @ usa 1
  • MarioTheGreat33MarioTheGreat33 Posts: 28
    edited 11.12.2014
    my alliance, The Daemonlords, like Lost Pledge, are a small but growing alliance. I will pm u ASAP and ask you to join. (btw i am not owner but i am recruiter)
    MarioTheGreat33, the BEST general in The Daemonlords!
  • kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 11.12.2014
    Your right your Monk2 toon didn't but your ccoatman124 did back when you were in another guild and guild hopping through a lot of guilds...and was sending me emails to help you so I did I sent the emails to the leader of the guild you were in at the time...
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blinksta666Blinksta666 Posts: 1
    edited 11.12.2014
    join my alliance legends of hell
    Blinksta666 @ au 1
  • R.C3R.C3 Posts: 105
    edited 11.12.2014
    :)
    as others say u can,t be made a deputy at once even Greatest players were promoted after few weeks/months and u r just :)
    PRINCE-R.C
    LEVEL 38
    INT 2
    Proud GENERAL of
    THE STREET DOGS
    (Recircuitment open)
    edited 12.12.2014
    noone trust kech or her alliance i was there then wanted to check in my friends alliance so she did not try to help me is sabotageing my castle till all on fire helping it is not dont trust kech she will ruin you
    ccoatman124 @ usa 1
  • Player429601709Player429601709 Posts: 10
    edited 12.12.2014
    i will make you the deputy if you want join my alliance man;)my alliance name is THE FURY please do join a deputy post waiting for you ok!!
    Player429601709 @ in 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file