Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Missing Resource Transfer button on Castle overview screen

Comments

• Spanky72Spanky72 Posts: 6
    edited 26.11.2014
    I have the same problem. No resource transport at main castle. Please fix the problem. Thank you
    Spanky7 @ usa 1
  • jim407 (US1)jim407 (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 26.11.2014
    You can still transfer resources to your main castle by selecting it from the World Map
    jim407 @ usa 1
  • Gregory1058 (US1)Gregory1058 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 26.11.2014
    robb13 wrote: »
    go to world map, click on main castle then resource transport use this till they fixit, only a minor annoyance

Minor annoyance???? What abot the percentage of loss when transporting from one world to another?
    JonLin @ usa 1
  • 39charlie39charlie Posts: 6
    edited 26.11.2014
    Logged on today & my main castle has no resource transport button.

Sorry, I see this is already being ask. You can move or delete this, as you choose.
    39charlie @ usa 1
    edited 26.11.2014
    I have same problem & have tried all the above to remedy it. No luck.
    39charlie @ usa 1
  • siroldone (US1)siroldone (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    edited 26.11.2014
    I was successful in using the transport to my main castle from the world map. I too have no transport button on the economy man tab.
    NJo @ usa 1
    edited 26.11.2014
    jim407 wrote: »
    You can still transfer resources to your main castle by selecting it from the World Map

I can only do it from outside the Great Empire. Not from any of my OP's within the Empire. How did you do it?
    39charlie @ usa 1
  • Ann B-J (GB1)Ann B-J (GB1) Posts: 5
    edited 26.11.2014
    I also have this problem.. occurred 4 hours ago.. when will it be fixed... will try your suggestion..using world map as a temporary measure...
    Ann B-J @ en 1
  • Victor the RedVictor the Red Posts: 3
    edited 26.11.2014
    Do you mean from the world map OR the map of the kingdoms???? I can only transfer resources from the other kingdoms which of course costs you half of your resources.
    Victor the Red @ usa 1
  • johnConnor (GB1)johnConnor (GB1) Posts: 3
    edited 27.11.2014
    This Bug is back. i have it in many ops
    johnConnor @ en 1
  • Bp59basicPlayerBp59basicPlayer Posts: 2
    edited 27.11.2014
    my resorice box is gone at my maine
    Bp59basicPlayer @ usa 1
  • Buddy87 (US1)Buddy87 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 27.11.2014
    Nov 26, 2014. I have lost my resource transport button on my main castle in economy/overview. I have tried restarting my browser to no avail. I have also tried to use this while having a different castle in the background -- no help. I am running current version of Chrome.
    Buddy87 @ usa 1
  • Bp59basicPlayerBp59basicPlayer Posts: 2
    edited 27.11.2014
    I have the same I used my hunting lodge an when wes done had no transfer box at main
    Bp59basicPlayer @ usa 1
  • Ama C (US1)Ama C (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    edited 27.11.2014
    You have a bug! I can not move resources from my castle to my op's. The resource transport is missing and I need to move resources within my little world. Please look into this matter and fix the bug. Also, the problem started when I accepted the gift of wood and stone this morning.
    Ama C @ usa 1
  • 1cowboy1cowboy Posts: 1
    edited 27.11.2014
    my resource transport button is gone as well
    1cowboy @ au 1
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 214
    edited 27.11.2014
    I have no button either but fortunately you can transport resources to your main through the map, clicking on your castle. Annoying, please fix.
    kajacro @ en 1
  • jim407 (US1)jim407 (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 27.11.2014
    jim407 wrote: »

Click on World Map, then click on your castle, just to the left will be a resource icon that you can click on. Then select which outpost you want to send resources from.
    jim407 @ usa 1
    edited 27.11.2014
    Thanks, that worked. They still need to fix this.
    39charlie @ usa 1
  • GhostcastleGhostcastle Posts: 6
    edited 27.11.2014
    still have no button? have bought food for main but that cost RUBIES that I should not have to spend because good games empire messed up ONCE AGAIN. TIME FOR YOU PEOPLE TO GET IT TOGETHER
    Ghostcastle @ usa 1
  • CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 801
    edited 27.11.2014
    Hey guys,

You can still transfer resources to your main castle by selecting it from the World Map, the problem is only in the economy overview.

The team are aware of the bug though, and will try and get it solved soon.

Regards,

Steve.

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that I have merged these threads together so that we can keep you up to date. This issue is currently being looked into and should be fixed ASAP.

As Steve said, in the meantime please consider transferring resources to your main castle by selecting it from the World Map.

If there is anything else you need help with please don't hesitate to contact any of us. :thumbup:

Take care,
    Rosie.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file