Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Limited ruby stock wtf?

Huffman CastleHuffman Castle Posts: 18
edited 23.11.2014 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
GGE why are you now doing limited ruby stock. Now less people are going to buy rubys. I really do not enjoy this idea GGE staff. I would really like it if it went back to normal prime time bonus. This is just an opinion/suggestion. Rest of the server how do you feel?

-Huff
Post edited by Huffman Castle on
Huffman Castle @ usa 1
Member of North star
Branch of KON
All hail KON!

Comments

• RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 20.11.2014
    so im not going crazy they getting greener
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

• RW1982RW1982 Posts: 70
    edited 20.11.2014
    Raymond,
    Although you and I are on different sides in this server war, we are on the same page when it comes to the updates the so called "game experts" have made. I used to buy rubies with regularity when the deals were reasonable. Now that GGE has made these changes, I have made far fewer purchases and there is a strong chance that I will stop all together.
    Nearly every person who has responded to the latest update has relayed the same sentiment. That is, this game is no longer fun because it is becoming too labor intensive. Any incentive that we had to play the game is being further removed by these idiotic changes. Further, this game has lost a solid number of veteran players in recent months, and, if you scan the area around your castle, you have probably noticed that they are retaining far fewer lower level players.
    What baffles me is the fact that we the people who play this game see this occurring, but somehow this reality is aloof to those who are charged with managing this game. If they have realized this, they have failed to understand how their asinine updates correlates to less players.
    I have often told our moderators that GGE should select a wide range of players to "test" updates in an off-site environment for player feedback and provide full disclosure of what the updates entail; transparency is clearly something these geniuses lack. This would have averted the embarrassment GGE experienced with the auto-war declaration, the graphics update, the screwed up introduction to the equipment gems, the changes to espionage reports (which, I still contend, is a change that prevents new players from learning how to play, resulting in their leaving the game for some other web game), and now this act of self-mutilation in the name of an update.
    What is driving GGE's insanity is their own greed. They have proven that they will stop at nothing in order to collect our dollars for rubies. Yet, they must not be able to do simple math since it would seem that they cannot figure out that the greedier they are, the less we spend. Perhaps those who run this company ought to invest our money into a solid MBA program?
    RW1982 @ usa 1
  • Meridian ETC (US1)Meridian ETC (US1) Posts: 168
    edited 20.11.2014
    Huff
    It is nothing more than a sales tactic. There is no limited supply. GGE is attempting to entice you into buying with false advertising. Don't fall for that garbage.
  • Huffman CastleHuffman Castle Posts: 18
    edited 20.11.2014
    I know Meridian im saying they are gonna lose a lot of faithful ruby buyers. It disappoints me that gge is this thirsty for our wallets.
    Huffman Castle @ usa 1
    Member of North star
    Branch of KON
    All hail KON!
  • edited 20.11.2014
    Maybe they were just showing the entire server how fast they could make a hundred sales. That no matter the opinion of the masses, some will still buy... When they can show one person does it, it easier for those on the fence to justify and follow. It is a business after all.

Personally, would love to see those limited ones be like a 200% sale, but that's me. The 75% is almost expected at some point a few times a week, so doesn't seem special or limited. ;)
  • Super ChristSuper Christ Posts: 20
    edited 20.11.2014
    genxfem4 wrote: »
    Maybe they were just showing the entire server how fast they could make a hundred sales. That no matter the opinion of the masses, some will still buy... When they can show one person does it, it easier for those on the fence to justify and follow. It is a business after all.

Personally, would love to see those limited ones be like a 200% sale, but that's me. The 75% is almost expected at some point a few times a week, so doesn't seem special or limited. ;)
    There is no proof that the limited ruby stock depleting is the result of other players buying rubies. It could just as easily be for show to make us think people are still buying rubies.
    Super Christ @ usa 1
  • jimilad (GB1)jimilad (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    edited 20.11.2014
    GGE why are you now doing limited ruby stock. Now less people are going to buy rubys. I really do not enjoy this idea GGE staff. I would really like it if it went back to normal prime time bonus. This is just an opinion/suggestion. Rest of the server how do you feel?

-Huff

hahaha
    thats the last think you should be worried about
    oh, even, you shouldnt be worried at all

they can give u enough offers to dry your bank account

anyhow
    silly tricks last nite, but seems today is back to normal
    jimilad @ en 1

httpwwwokmoviequotescomwp-contentuploads201405601-Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail-quotesgif

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 20.11.2014
    There is no proof that the limited ruby stock depleting is the result of other players buying rubies. It could just as easily be for show to make us think people are still buying rubies.
    no one was buying rubies last night due to update and barrel goes empty in 2 mins, sorry gge but we are not fools :/
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • AestheticusAestheticus Posts: 344
    edited 20.11.2014
    RW1982 wrote: »
    Raymond,
    Although you and I are on different sides in this server war, we are on the same page when it comes to the updates the so called "game experts" have made. I used to buy rubies with regularity when the deals were reasonable. Now that GGE has made these changes, I have made far fewer purchases and there is a strong chance that I will stop all together.
    Nearly every person who has responded to the latest update has relayed the same sentiment. That is, this game is no longer fun because it is becoming too labor intensive. Any incentive that we had to play the game is being further removed by these idiotic changes. Further, this game has lost a solid number of veteran players in recent months, and, if you scan the area around your castle, you have probably noticed that they are retaining far fewer lower level players.
    What baffles me is the fact that we the people who play this game see this occurring, but somehow this reality is aloof to those who are charged with managing this game. If they have realized this, they have failed to understand how their asinine updates correlates to less players.
    I have often told our moderators that GGE should select a wide range of players to "test" updates in an off-site environment for player feedback and provide full disclosure of what the updates entail; transparency is clearly something these geniuses lack. This would have averted the embarrassment GGE experienced with the auto-war declaration, the graphics update, the screwed up introduction to the equipment gems, the changes to espionage reports (which, I still contend, is a change that prevents new players from learning how to play, resulting in their leaving the game for some other web game), and now this act of self-mutilation in the name of an update.
    What is driving GGE's insanity is their own greed. They have proven that they will stop at nothing in order to collect our dollars for rubies. Yet, they must not be able to do simple math since it would seem that they cannot figure out that the greedier they are, the less we spend. Perhaps those who run this company ought to invest our money into a solid MBA program?

GGE is history once the RBC empire rises to power, currently taking in applications
    Founder of the soon-to-rise RBC Empire Alliance.
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 20.11.2014
    To be honest, with all the shit updates who actually still wants to pay rubies?
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • shirozakeshirozake Posts: 208
    edited 21.11.2014
    Ruby stock rofl.

GGS is a lot more street then I thought.

Brb - find something addicting (this game & rubies) - control and limit supply on it, and send mass messages saying "you have the best ch!t out there"

Rubies - pixel crack. And we all dope fiends.
    Fortune 500 CFO, 10x Olympic Gymnastic Bronze Medalist, 4 Star Swiss-Army General, Reigning Ski-Free Champion, Freelance Photographer, Summa Cum Laude Graduate of Ball So Hard University, Ms. Pacman Record Holder. Hamburglar Connoisseur

Yes I know, I'm quite accomplished.

DAeQxgN.jpg
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 21.11.2014
    Insanity...
  • thermopylae (US1)thermopylae (US1) US1 Posts: 330
    edited 22.11.2014
  • Shyvana2Shyvana2 Posts: 10
    edited 22.11.2014
    Cant pay for the game? dont play it
    Shyvana @ usa 1
  • QueenMaria (US1)QueenMaria (US1) US1 Posts: 301
    edited 22.11.2014
    Shyvana2 wrote: »

did they forget to tell you its "free to play"? they plaster it all over their webpage :s

Attachment not found.
    Dear GGE,
    Stop coming up with crappy ideas to rip us off. WE should determine what events we are in NOT YOU. STOP GOUGING YOUR USER BASE! STOP UPDATES UNTIL YOU FIX THE LAGS/CRASHES! HIRE WEEKEND STAFF! THE USERBASE DESERVES IT!

"You want to lose all of your customers? Lie to one of them." - Bartolo Aglialoro, 1909-1989 GRHS

#NotEnough

That will be all.
    Sneaker

• WhiskeyrowWhiskeyrow Posts: 86
    edited 22.11.2014
    RW1982 wrote: »
    Raymond,

I have noticed all of this aswell.Down sizing kon was intended to help the server grow and be more player friendly.Looks like GGE has done more damage to server health than kon could ever hope for.There are 2 questions that must be answered. 1-Is this server worth fighting for? 2 Is this game worth spending more money on.I am not shure if this game is worth my time or money.I have a lack of heart since the last update and how insulting it was.
    Whiskeyrow @ usa 1
  • thermopylae (US1)thermopylae (US1) US1 Posts: 330
    edited 23.11.2014
    Shyvana2 wrote: »

this is a "free to play" game. paying is optional and often encouraged (albeit it's shoved in our faces and then down our throats). and if you insist on the kind of mentality that you have shown us then it only proves an earlier post of mine (couple months ago); that this game will become a subscription game rather than a free to play game.

also your not even on the map (at least the USA1 server map)
  • Daniel DegudeDaniel Degude Posts: 1,645
    edited 23.11.2014
    I said what what, in the butt?

You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?
    Lets do it in the butt, okay...

I feel you watching me. Over there. Come to me, if you care. Don't sit and stare. It's just not fair. Make your move, if you dare.

It's okay, if you have a little fight. Don't you worry: I won't bite (not that hard). If you want it, I'll give you power. Just be gentle, I'm delicate like a flower.

I will give you what you need
    All I want is your big fat seed
    Give it to me if you please, give it to me, if you please.

I said what what, in the butt? I said what what in the butt? I said what what in the butt? I said what what in the butt?
    You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt? You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt? You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?
    Let's do it in the butt. Okay...
    (aaah, aaah, aaah, )
    I will give you what you need. All I want is your big fat seed. Give it to me, if you please give it to me. I will give you what you need. All I want is your big fat seed. Give it to me, if you please give it to me.

I said what what? Okee... Okee!

GGE is gay.
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 23.11.2014
    how does one go about acquiring these "rubies".

is it like candy?
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
  • CaptainGeniusCaptainGenius Posts: 40
    edited 23.11.2014

I feel you watching me. Over there. Come to me, if you care. Don't sit and stare. It's just not fair. Make your move, if you dare.

It's okay, if you have a little fight. Don't you worry: I won't bite (not that hard). If you want it, I'll give you power. Just be gentle, I'm delicate like a flower.

I said what what, in the butt? I said what what in the butt? I said what what in the butt? I said what what in the butt?
    You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt? You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt? You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?
    Let's do it in the butt. Okay...
    (aaah, aaah, aaah, )
    I will give you what you need. All I want is your big fat seed. Give it to me, if you please give it to me. I will give you what you need. All I want is your big fat seed. Give it to me, if you please give it to me.

I said what what? Okee... Okee!

GGE is gay.

LOL, So this makes it very clear that GGE is Gay am i right?
    CaptainGenius @ usa 1

Proud member of Arzawa Family

If u attack the best u die like the rest. :D

http://prntscr.com/73v7fk

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file