Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Protest against the Empire

j.d.3j.d.3 Posts: 2
Dear friends, all players play Goodgame Empire,
GGS has long plagued our terms of various updates that aggravate the game and this update has become very last drop of their abuse.

So everybody stand up and unite. At CZ server is already underway petitions and various protest messages. The main advantage is coloring the flags (ie changing the coat of arms) on the pink color, nonaggression all players on the court with pink flags and end with buying rubies until going to change that creates satisfaction.

In conclusion, I would like to say that this report will soon hang on forums all countries and would like to invite you to make you accountable.

thank you

For the whole community CZ server
jandadak

PS: Please all managers and moderators of maintaining this contribution, and if they still left some defiance, and the appointment of its contribution at important.

PSS: Attempt to play on another server Please copy the text, translate it into the language and put this section in another forum. Save me that job. If you do this, so please contact me in PM.
Post edited by j.d.3 on
j.d. @ WWW 1

Comments

• j.d.3j.d.3 Posts: 2
    edited 19.11.2014
    Hey all. Please write and go with this UP.
    j.d. @ WWW 1
  • Ad.kAd.k Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    On the dutch server numerous accounts are pink now
    We severly oppose the last update. Empire is no longer fun. It becomes a cash cow for the empire organisation and ruby players are again prevailed above small money creating accounts
    This is the wrong attitude and many players will stop gaming including myself
    Ad.k server NL
    Ad.k @ nl 1
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 19.11.2014
    signed another then lol ;)
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • Mellissa (US1)Mellissa (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    edited 19.11.2014
    they threw a bone because they think people are not serious when they say they will quit and that is because people are still playing the game we need to cease all activities and just sit back until they realize we are serious
    [email protected] usa 1 #notenough
  • UserClarrieryanUserClarrieryan Posts: 7
    edited 19.11.2014
    I will not accept the measly bribe offered in the way of coal, oil & glass - do not want to play the game as it is. I purchased rubies in the past but will not attack anyone, buy or use rubies, rebuild/upgrade where these resources are needed and strongly protest against these changes. If not returned to how it was before I will leave the game at the end of the week. With no-one to attack, ruby players will begin to leave also. There are other games out there and I will be trying them out, maybe their management has more sense and less greed!! My flag still flies red. clarrie3
    UserClarrieryan @ au 1
  • Prof_XavierProf_Xavier Posts: 3
    edited 20.11.2014
    Please do not buy rubies.

Please change your flag to red to show our disgust with GGS.

PS- if this update is not removed, I will be calling it quits. I'm getting tired of their greed...X(X(

HAIL HYDRA
    Prof_Xavier @ usa 1
  • kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 20.11.2014
    I will not buy a single ruby until all buildings below level 70 are back to the way they were just wood & stone.
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file