Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Goodgame Failure- The Harsh Wake-Up Call For Goodgame Studios

Comments

• Dolphin938Dolphin938 Posts: 7
    edited 20.11.2014
    bump bump bump

bump bump bump
    Dolphin938 @ usa 1
  • Rob47 (AU1)Rob47 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    edited 20.11.2014
    Very good StarForward, could not agree more, my alliance has gone into a holding pattern no spending rubies no building no upgrading no shipping between kingdoms and no attacking anyone and we will wait and see if GGE caves in and if not I believe we will quit the game and move to another opposition game to GGE
    Keep up the fight and don't back down until GGE does
    Rob47 @ au 1
  • ghillieman (US1)ghillieman (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 20.11.2014
    Oh they'll read it. To coked up staring at the bank balances to care....
    ghillieman @ usa 1
  • Moros2Moros2 Posts: 4
    edited 20.11.2014
    Bump
    Moros @ usa 1
  • kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 20.11.2014
    I will not buy a single ruby until all buildings below level 70 are back to the way they were just wood & stone.
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lady MavisLady Mavis Posts: 59
    edited 20.11.2014
    Bump.........
    Lady Mavis @ en 1
  • benitorabenitora Posts: 2
    edited 20.11.2014
    I'm a lvl 28 and can't grow much anymore, wanted to play a game that was free and if necessary spend a little so now and then, but this is just crazy, loved the game till now, but sad to say I made my decision to leave today, took to long to get the update removed and be able to play the game with fun. Sorry but I refuse to pay to play a free game.
    benitora @ nl 1
  • ael gate 3ael gate 3 Posts: 6
    edited 20.11.2014
    hello friends

APART FROM THE BASICS WHAT THEY ALSO DID WAS TO INCREASE THE COST OF TROOPS. VETERANS COST AROUND 700-800 GOLD FOR EX. WHICH IS NOT AFFORDABLE FOR LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS. BEFORE THIS UPDATE THIS GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WAR GAME AND IT IS NOT WORTH IT ATTACKING ANYONE ? YOU INCREASED THE TIME OF SORTING FIRES AND RECRUITING TROOPS IS EXPENSIVE AND TAKES DAYS. SO WHAT IS THE POINT OF A WAR GAME IF IT IS NOT WORTH ATTACKING ANYONE? AFTER THIS LEGENDARY UPDATE YOU MAKE THE GAME UNPLAYABLE FOR PLAYERS UNDER LEVEL 50 AND WHY WE NEED CHARCOAL AND OIL AS BUILDING MATERIALS? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYONE USING OIL TO BUILD A STRUCTURE YOU GENIUS GEEKS? NOONE IN MY ALLIANCE WILL BUY RUBIES UNTIL YOU SORT THIS OUT AND MYSELF EVEN IF YOU FIX ALL YOUR CRAP I PROMISE YOU I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN. YOU DESTROYED YOUR OWN GAME AND WE ARE GOING TO QUIT EVEN IF WE DON'T SPEND MONEY....
    ael gate 3 @ en 1
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 20.11.2014
    No longer matters, I am done with GGS
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 20.11.2014
    Some of our players tried to register with this forum this morning to post their support and were met with this....

'Registration has been disabled by the administrator'

So GGE think that they can silence us too now? Those of us registered need to keep posting and DON'T BUY RUBIES....until they back down.
    Lady Mavis @ en 1
  • Bradz3306Bradz3306 Posts: 3
    edited 20.11.2014
    Excellent letter.
    Whoever thought of these updates should be kicked and the idiot who approved it.
    I have stopped buying rubies and yes........ we now sit around upgrading what we can without other kingdom resources.
    Soon i might find some other game to go and sit around on because to be honest i am in two minds if i can continue supporting a entity which will blatantly try and rob me.
    Bradz3306 @ WWW 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 20.11.2014
    Hey everyone,

Please take the time to read this thread.

There will be a Hotfix today to make it so that only Legend buildings will require the additional kingdom resources to build and upgrade.

Thank you very much for keeping your feedback civil and constructive over the past two days, it's been highly appreciated.
    Lady Mavis wrote: »
    Some of our players tried to register with this forum this morning to post their support and were met with this....

'Registration has been disabled by the administrator'

So GGE think that they can silence us too now? Those of us registered need to keep posting and DON'T BUY RUBIES....until they back down.

In regards to this, nope, we don't disable access to the forum, don't worry. Your members are actually trying to register through the site, which has never been possible, they'll simply have to click the forum button from inside their Empire game client.

Cheers,

Steve.
  • cinsat54cinsat54 Posts: 2
    edited 20.11.2014
    i support this
    cinsat54 @ usa 1
    edited 20.11.2014
    Thank you Steve for that clarification on the forum registration issue. I'll let my players know.

Will look at your thread link now too. Hotfix sounds like progress.
    Lady Mavis @ en 1
  • Thirdmate (GB1)Thirdmate (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    edited 20.11.2014
    Steve,

Appreciate your response given the very negative effect these changes had on the GGE experience. It is unfortunate that a 'Hotfix' is required in the first place. Perhaps advance consultation would be better than retrospective confrontation ???
    Thirdmate @ en 1

War is the best way to teach an American geography
  • StarForward2StarForward2 Posts: 24
    edited 20.11.2014
    We did it, guys!
    StarForward @ usa 1
  • stephen73stephen73 Posts: 7
    edited 20.11.2014
    Well said StarForward, agree with all you have said.
    stephen7 @ au 1
  • stephen73stephen73 Posts: 7
    edited 20.11.2014
    power to the small people whooopeeeee
    stephen7 @ au 1
  • StarForward2StarForward2 Posts: 24
    edited 20.11.2014
    Thank you, CM Arcanine.
    StarForward @ usa 1
  • JP53JP53 Posts: 54
    edited 20.11.2014
    Hey everyone,

Please take the time to read this thread.

There will be a Hotfix today to make it so that only Legend buildings will require the additional kingdom resources to build and upgrade.

Thank you very much for keeping your feedback civil and constructive over the past two days, it's been highly appreciated.

In regards to this, nope, we don't disable access to the forum, don't worry. Your members are actually trying to register through the site, which has never been possible, they'll simply have to click the forum button from inside their Empire game client.

Cheers,

Steve.
    Not enough. Patronising Hotfixes are not the solution. read all our complaints. all the recent upgrades must be removed, not amended or altered, removed and compensation given for the theft of assets and disruption to our entertainment for which we already pay a fairly high price.
    Restore the bakeries and then you may have taken a positive step but this is just smoke and mirrors. #NOT ENOUGH Not even close :(
    :cursing: X(
    JP53 @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file