Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

No Building with Outer Kingdom Resources until AFTER Level 70

crusader44crusader44 Posts: 46
I think the main reason people thought this would be a decent update, was because we were unaware that every single build would require coal/oil/glass.

When I say that outer kingdom resources shouldn't be used for building before level 70, I also mean level 5 towers.

When building level 5 towers, each one takes 4,965 oil and 4,386 glass. 7 castles with 20 towers each is 140 towers. Resources have to be sent over for 120 of these towers, losing 2/3 on the way.

The total is an insane 1,886,700 oil and 1,666,680 glass. *

If you aren't a ruby buyer who will buy 100s of thousands of resources from the merchant, and you have a ~280% production rate for glass, 4-6 level 11 furnaces, it will take between 259 and 215 to raise the glass necessary for all the towers.

Thats now til August 4th until you can have the resources necessary to upgrade towers to level 5.

A process that used to take a couple weeks, now takes 9 months.

I do not care if you make me use glass/oil/charcoal after level 70, but no one will force me into fire before I choose to go.

*I'm not great at math, feel free to check it
Post edited by crusader44 on
If a boat is repaired so many times, that there are no original pieces remaining, is it still the same boat?

[email protected] youdontneedtoknow 1

Comments

• RomRomRom (GB1)RomRomRom (GB1) Posts: 82
    edited 20.11.2014
    actually i personally say no use of kingdom ressources besides for new buildings and only in the kingdom where you produce them. the shipping losses are ridiculous AND not even all lvl 70 have access to every kingdom ressource. some ppl just dont want to unlock one or more kingdoms.
    Lillias @ de 1
  • kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 20.11.2014
    I will not buy a single ruby until all buildings below level 70 are back to the way they were just wood & stone.
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 20.11.2014
    gge how is that wallet looking?
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • OdinsenThor (SKN1)OdinsenThor (SKN1) Posts: 78
    edited 20.11.2014
    crusader44 wrote: »
    I think the main reason people thought this would be a decent update, was because we were unaware that every single build would require coal/oil/glass.

When I say that outer kingdom resources shouldn't be used for building before level 70, I also mean level 5 towers.

When building level 5 towers, each one takes 4,965 oil and 4,386 glass. 7 castles with 20 towers each is 140 towers. Resources have to be sent over for 120 of these towers, losing 2/3 on the way.

The total is an insane 1,886,700 oil and 1,666,680 glass. *

If you aren't a ruby buyer who will buy 100s of thousands of resources from the merchant, and you have a ~280% production rate for glass, 4-6 level 11 furnaces, it will take between 259 and 215 to raise the glass necessary for all the towers.

Thats now til August 4th until you can have the resources necessary to upgrade towers to level 5.

A process that used to take a couple weeks, now takes 9 months.

I think this is one of the key issues with the update. The production rate of glass/oil/charcoal is out sync with our production rate of wood and stone. The added cost moving glass/oil/charcoal adds to that imbalance. It would be better if it cost coin to move glass/oil/charcoal.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file