Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

#NotEnough (Update Hotfix)

146»

Comments

• JP53JP53 Posts: 54
    edited 20.11.2014
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    here is an idea.

GGE takes out requirements of upgrading original buildings with outerkingdoms resources. the new buildings- maybe a few resources, but NOT tens of thousands, ESPECIALLY when you lose 2/3 of it when shipping. so even if you need 50K glass or Oil, TO BAD!!! YOU NEED TO SHIP OVER 150K SO THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH.

make more then lvl 70 people able to use the update. due to the new grain buildings (assuming you can have as many of those as you do farmhouses with the same % of buildings that work at 100%) and flour mill upgrades, a lvl 70 person holds about 3X the army size when the upgrade all the food buildings completely. so what does a lvl 69 do now? he can send a full 1280 army, but when i can hold 450-800 defense without losing food already (depending on things like hunting lodge and bakery lvl), they now get between 1350 and 2,400 Defense per MAIN CASTLE. who needs support when you can hold 2 WHOLE ARMIES worth of defense BY YOURSELF?

plus, one of my alliance members uses rubies to get things like overseer and premium mode to get higher food production, and holds about 3,000 soldiers per 8 food OP. now your saying he can have up to 9,000 soldiers????? that is 7.5-9 whole armies sizes, depending on if he is using a 1040 army, 1280 army, or gem boosted army of 1400. so what he gets is a good 8 whole offense armies, and STILL enough soldier spaces to hold about 1000 defense.

this means is green alone if he used that setup of 8 offense armies to 1 defense, with his 3 8 food OPs, he can hold 24 offense armies, 3 defense armies, plus whatever he keeps in his main. so even if he loses an army, he can recruit a whole new one!!! he can have ALL 12 COMMANDERS UT AT 1 TIME HITTING PEOPLE WITH FULL SIZE ATKS!

change the level of the new buildings. level 30???? for a new farm house, wood cutter, stone quarry, or iron thing? NO!! who wants to spend 30 lvls worth time upgrading and spending the outerkingdoms resources on it?????

SCREW YOU GGE!!!!! BAN ME FROM THE FORUM FOR ALL I CARE!!!!! TAKING OUT 5% OF A BAD UPDATE DOESNT MAKE IT GOOD. YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT I KNOW WHO MADE SOMETHING WORSE THEN xBOX 1.

ALSO GGE, LITTLE KNOWN FACT. UPDATES ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP FIX PROBLEMS, NOT MAKE YOUR PLAYERS QUIT THE GAME
    :thumbsup:
    JP53 @ en 1
  • kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 20.11.2014
    I will not buy a single ruby until all buildings below level 70 are back to the way they were just wood & stone.
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 20.11.2014
    #NotEnough

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file