Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Criticism: Legend Update

Comments

• Jess1420Jess1420 Posts: 20
    edited 20.11.2014
    Looking at Clash of Clans as an alternative to this scam. Friend told me that, while there are some things that will be sped up w/ purchases that, if patient can do most w/o all the demands for money. Since GGE can't get this right may be time to move on.
    Jess1420 @ usa 1
  • kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 20.11.2014
    I will not buy anymore rubies until all buildings below 70 are back to the way they were just wood & stone.
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZethlonZethlon Posts: 6
    edited 20.11.2014
    GGS you're killing the game with your unreasonable schemes for making money. You've got to roll back the update completely, or many people, including myself, are going to leave this game and it's going to die. You're biting the hands that feed.
    Zethlon @ en 1
  • dylmarc (AU1)dylmarc (AU1) Posts: 2
    edited 20.11.2014
    i agree shame on you ge. i have spent a fair bit of my luxuries/entertainment budget since i've been on this game on your rubys but mate i refuse to be treated like a mug. didn't you think you were pushing it with the spin the wheel nobility contests? i did and i think you have well and truly stepped over the line now. Have you noticed the indignation coming your way? thats because we copped your previous dodgy behaviour with a screw those cash hungry guys" to these guys are trying to rob us and have absolutely no respect for there customers. see your mistake, process where it went wrong and do your best to fix it before instead of the projected increase in ruby sales your going to lose more than half your base customers. genius. the people have spoken fix it cheers Dylmarc
    dylmarc @ au 1
  • LordDeathStrikeLordDeathStrike Posts: 26
    edited 20.11.2014
    I will not buy anymore rubies until all buildings below 70 are back to the way they were just wood & stone.

as well as the decorative items for me....i dont see much Olive Oil and Charcoal in gardens....this is BS and the hotfix was just an appeasment
    LordDeathStrike @ usa 1
  • Xtreme (AU1)Xtreme (AU1) Posts: 4
    edited 20.11.2014
    Get rid of the update!!
    Me and My alliance Midnight Crows are all Changing our flag to red in protest and not attacking until GGE gets rid of this stupid update
    Xtreme @ au 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 20.11.2014
    Hey guys,

Please take the time to read this thread.

There will be a Hotfix today to make it so that only Legend buildings will require the additional kingdom resources to build and upgrade.

Thanks for keeping everything constructive and civil over the past couple of days. I know it's been a frustrating situation, but your feedback has been very helpful.

Have a great day,

Steve.
  • jimilad (GB1)jimilad (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    edited 20.11.2014
    Hey guys,

.........There will be a Hotfix today to make it so that only Legend buildings will require the additional kingdom resources to build and upgrade.

Thanks for keeping everything constructive and civil over the past couple of days. I know it's been a frustrating situation, but your feedback has been very helpful..........

Steve.

hey steve u find this civil and constructive
    Attachment not found.

http://prntscr.com/588a49

its 7500 legendary XP per 30 = 225000 legendary XP

great

whats next?!!

i see no choise in this game anylonger but leaving
    jimilad @ en 1

httpwwwokmoviequotescomwp-contentuploads201405601-Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail-quotesgif

• tstar (US1)tstar (US1) Posts: 46
    edited 20.11.2014
    I agree 100%, I may end up quitting. if you get in a war situation it's almost impossible to do anything. also building costs are we too much !!
    tstar @ usa 1
  • WBD3WBD3 Posts: 25
    edited 20.11.2014
    What about compensation for being shut down since the greedy idiots who come up with this. No builds since update. How are you all going to make up for that. Your company name brand is septic tank cider now to me. I will never play another game these greedy idiots put out. At the levels of foreign material that is needed for legends updates. Only the rich will be able to update. Game went from we might have a chance if we spend a little. To we have no chance at all at higher levels if we don't get second jobs.
    WBD3 @ usa 1
  • JP53JP53 Posts: 54
    edited 20.11.2014
    Hey guys,

Please take the time to read this thread.

There will be a Hotfix today to make it so that only Legend buildings will require the additional kingdom resources to build and upgrade.

Thanks for keeping everything constructive and civil over the past couple of days. I know it's been a frustrating situation, but your feedback has been very helpful.

Have a great day,

Steve.
    Sorry but not good enough. the update should be removed and the bakery and other costs reset, this game is no longer living up to the promise of being about chivalry and fair play for your company are milking it dry. I have invested a great deal and am not happy at the prospect of throwing it away but your hotfixess to an update that was unwanted by the majority of players is not adequate. If I see one foreign castle appear or any other game induced enemy I will quit. It is bad enough playing the game with the few "Hotshots" who respect no rules without having to deal with external/computer generated thugs as well.
    Still seriously dissatisfied with the poor management and contemptuous attitude you and this firm have shown.
    JP53 @ en 1
  • jimilad (GB1)jimilad (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    edited 20.11.2014
    WBD3 wrote: »
    What about compensation for being shut down since the greedy idiots who come up with this. ............. to we have no chance at all at higher levels if we don't get second jobs.

second job? thou gge is a second job already, lol
    jimilad @ en 1

httpwwwokmoviequotescomwp-contentuploads201405601-Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail-quotesgif

• JP53JP53 Posts: 54
    edited 20.11.2014
    WBD3 wrote: »
    What about compensation for being shut down since the greedy idiots who come up with this. No builds since update. How are you all going to make up for that. Your company name brand is septic tank cider now to me. I will never play another game these greedy idiots put out. At the levels of foreign material that is needed for legends updates. Only the rich will be able to update. Game went from we might have a chance if we spend a little. To we have no chance at all at higher levels if we don't get second jobs.
    :thumbsup: I agree. My flag remains red until an apology and compensation is given.
    JP53 @ en 1
  • Darkmagican198Darkmagican198 Posts: 3
    edited 20.11.2014
    For all of the problems with this recent update i do feel like gge have listened to our concerns maybe not all of them but most i woke up to find a bit of change which made me happy to see we will see were they go from here and hopefully its in the right direction

darkmagican198 @ en1
    Darkmagican198 @ en 1
  • IamaboogerGamerIamaboogerGamer Posts: 8
    edited 20.11.2014
    stupid GGE needs to fix this stupid update. REVERSE THE CURSE
    IamaboogerGamer @ usa 1
  • ljheard (US1)ljheard (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 20.11.2014
    I fear that the game is going from a large game that makes a bit of money per player to a small game for rich players. When GGE began selling equipment for rubies, it created a huge chasm between the average player and the mega ruby buyer. I'm not sure if the game can survive that update. When people have "god" equipment and "god" troops, the non-mega buyer will lose every battle. The latest update continues this theme. Mega ruby buyers will purchase more advantage. The game now reflects life--the richest person wins. I play the game to ESCAPE. I would offer the "solution" to roll back this latest update, but I fear the damage was done by the sale of "god" equipment and "god" troops. Perhaps splitting the game into two, allowing transfers to the game you fit-- a mega buyer game and a small buyer game is an answer. The genie is out of the bottle GGE--and he is not going back in. The game will shrink to mega ruby buyers--until they get tired of each other and move on to a bigger game. Then the game will die. :(
    ljheard @ usa 1
  • zolton9 (US1)zolton9 (US1) Posts: 15
    edited 20.11.2014
    Todays fix is a move in the right direction. The one problem I'm seeing is the large number of level 70 attacking levels 40-60 to farm the newly required materials. Many of those being farmed are talking of leaving, or have left, the game especially those in smaller alliances that are being farmed by high level members of large alliances. Inevitably this will cause many lvl 40-60 players to leave the game leaving no replacements as higher lvl player leave, as they periodically do. This will slowly eliminate all players from playing.
    zolton9 @ usa 1
  • kc800kc800 Posts: 2
    edited 20.11.2014
    you build up a barter system within your alliances in which those who have the resources can barter it with stones or wood or better yet buy it from the alliance itself in which players pool the special resources and the members pay for it by ruby donation in this way the alliance treasury would grow
    sample barter prize
    100 charcoal=10 rubies
    100 olive oil=15 rubies
    100 glass=20 rubies
    kc800 @ en 1
  • Graylen (AU1)Graylen (AU1) Posts: 154
    edited 21.11.2014
    For all of the problems with this recent update i do feel like gge have listened to our concerns maybe not all of them but most i woke up to find a bit of change which made me happy to see we will see were they go from here and hopefully its in the right direction

darkmagican198 @ en1

Sorry Dark but they only removed the two most annoying parts - they are hoping - that we will settle on a two out of 3 ain't bad mentality. That isn't going to happen this time - GGS - please feel free to poke your head into the server landscape - the level of discontent is clear - just look at the flags....everywhere.
    You must show no mercy,
    nor have any belief whatsoever in how other people judge you,
    because your greatness will silence them all”.

The Warrior Code
  • edited 21.11.2014
    I think the GGE should have a poll vote, to see if they should keep or not. It would be more fairer on the other people. Then they can see how many people dislike the knew update.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file