Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

PETITION to return regular building & upgrades back to wood and stone only

Comments

• kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 20.11.2014
    I agree we need buildings below 70 back to just wood & stone.
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenny74 (GB1)kenny74 (GB1) Posts: 4
    edited 20.11.2014
    hmm1956 wrote: »
    X(
    I propose a petition to have gge implement going back to the normal building mode for the buildings, decos, walls and tower upgrades so that other members can continue to expand and grow with the game. This new system is not going to allow lower levels to build their castles etc the way seasoned players have. This is unfair to any player that was used to the old way. I have heard so many complaints and alot of people are going to quit if they havent already because of the way things were changed. Give people a fair chance. Yes if they want to start the newest buildings on the oil, charcoal, glass, and iron that would be a fair upgrading but not the ones that have been there since before I started playing Empire which is some time.
    If you agree to go back to the old way, please let gge know by saying you agree. thanks

i totally agree and will not by rubies of which i spend alot of money on this game , great game but whats happening is just money hungry, making it too hard to build castles up

really disappointed , may just find a new game to play now !
    kenny74 @ en 1
  • ScreamnScottScreamnScott Posts: 1
    edited 20.11.2014
    Come on GGE!!! Really!!! Glass, oil charcoal, its not improving the gaming experience, only hindering it!
    ScreamnScott @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,579
    edited 20.11.2014
    i agree let's go back the old way. this is not a fair game anymore this way. it's no fun game anymore this way
    flug @ nl 1
  • pppn496pppn496 Posts: 1
    edited 20.11.2014
    totally unfair now for smaller players. Change back !
    pppn496 @ en 1
  • ZethlonZethlon Posts: 6
    edited 20.11.2014
    GGS you're killing the game with your unreasonable schemes for making money. You've got to roll back the update completely, or many people, including myself, are going to leave this game and it's going to die. You're biting the hands that feed.
    Zethlon @ en 1
  • GhostcastleGhostcastle Posts: 6
    edited 20.11.2014
    I agree lets go back give people a chance
    Ghostcastle @ usa 1
  • Red Dragon11Red Dragon11 Posts: 2
    edited 20.11.2014
    I agree with the petition. Where can we vote about GGE? They were best game last year? This year they show they have choosen for the money, only buying rubs they are interested in. They want to become in list of Forbes, Top 100 of richest men.
    hmm1956 wrote: »
    X(
    I propose a petition to have gge implement going back to the normal building mode for the buildings, decos, walls and tower upgrades so that other members can continue to expand and grow with the game. This new system is not going to allow lower levels to build their castles etc the way seasoned players have. This is unfair to any player that was used to the old way. I have heard so many complaints and alot of people are going to quit if they havent already because of the way things were changed. Give people a fair chance. Yes if they want to start the newest buildings on the oil, charcoal, glass, and iron that would be a fair upgrading but not the ones that have been there since before I started playing Empire which is some time.
    If you agree to go back to the old way, please let gge know by saying you agree. thanks
    :huh:Red Dragon @ nl 1
  • HeroElliotHeroElliot Posts: 2
    edited 20.11.2014
    I agree. If you don't change it the way it use to be you will loose lots of customers. lots of profits will go to the drain. Let the new update be only for the level 70s or legendary mood. You can clearly see how mad i am by the way i am writing. I am writing formal and heroelliot doesn't write formal unless his mad. if this is not fix within a week most of us will quit including my self. There are lots of bug with the game now. The HONOR has a glitch. YOU ARE KILLING YOUR OWN GAME!
    HeroElliot @ usa 1
  • DitariusDitarius Posts: 7
    edited 20.11.2014
    I support this! Turn it back, give us the old game back!
    Ditarius @ en 1
  • A Groenewoud (NL1)A Groenewoud (NL1) NL1 Posts: 45
    edited 20.11.2014
    i support this
    A Groenewoud @ nl 1
  • a b (GB1)a b (GB1) Posts: 3
    edited 20.11.2014
    I agree it penalises lower level players.
    a b @ en 1
  • edited 20.11.2014
    Agreed, in addition it is important to consider some very important consequences to GGE:
    Loss of revenue due to protest in ruby purchases by players.
    Negative word of mouth for GGE in social media.
    Loss of player voting base, potentially resulting in loss of prestigious awards.
    Loss of players, resulting in dissolution of GGE.
    Important to remember that the best and worse advertisement is through word of mouth.

Every facet and impact should be considered prior when implementing changes. As a BFA Graphic Design Artist, I would suggest reprimanding the Team or person that created this erroneous upgrade. It has a negative impact on GGE and GGS. You risk your reputation from negative word of mouth advertising, decreased generation of revenue due to excessive ruby purchases, loss of players due to negative economic impact, overall this 'upgrade' is a 'degradation' that destroys the fun in playing the game. It is in your best interest to revoke it with post haste!
    Danita Beadle @ usa 1
  • Troy56Troy56 Posts: 7
    edited 20.11.2014
    I also agree
    Troy5 @ en 1
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 20.11.2014
    clock is ticking gge....
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • BRich (GB1)BRich (GB1) GB1 Posts: 26
    edited 20.11.2014
    I agree - they got a few hours and then I´m gone!
    BRich @ en 1
  • GhostcastleGhostcastle Posts: 6
    edited 20.11.2014
    Every thing written here is 2 true it is NOT fair what game is doing I buy rubies but that stops till the game is put back the way it was.I was playing like 16 hr a day. Now I set rents and leave can"t build not dumb enough to just sit and look at the computer.
    Ghostcastle @ usa 1
  • RulerArthuroRulerArthuro Posts: 10
    edited 20.11.2014
    I agree for the old way
    RulerArthuro @ nl 1
  • Clownface3Clownface3 Posts: 70
    edited 20.11.2014
    signed......
  • HeroElliotHeroElliot Posts: 2
    edited 20.11.2014
    I agree. If you don't change it the way it use to be you will loose lots of customers. lots of profits will go to the drain. Let the new update be only for the level 70s or legendary mood. You can clearly see how mad i am by the way i am writing. I am writing formal and heroelliot doesn't write formal unless his mad. if this is not fix within a week most of us will quit including my self. There are lots of bug with the game now. The HONOR has a glitch. YOU ARE KILLING YOUR OWN GAME!
    HeroElliot @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file