We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Charcoal? Hmmm How about I QUIT!!!!

Comments

• hechtjlmhechtjlm Posts: 7
    edited 19.11.2014
    You can transport from ice to green with the usual 50% resource fee
    hechtjlm @ usa 1
  • Nixi (GB1)Nixi (GB1) Posts: 8
    edited 19.11.2014
    do you only have to pay 50%?
    for me to ship 10k coal to main costs 7k and you arrive with 3k on green :(
    nixi @ en 1
  • No.2 XXXNo.2 XXX Posts: 8
    edited 19.11.2014
    Pull back update or Im out!
    No.2 XXX @ skn 1
  • Vallkyrie2Vallkyrie2 Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    Really? As if they haven't catered to the huge ruby buyers and super alliances enough already.One look at the forums and any dummy can see how much of an uproar every one of their updates are causing.Especially this new one.It's no longer a game. It's a money grab. Our whole alliance is on the search for a new game we can leave to.We were looking at Empire; Four Kingdoms, but not sure if it can be played outside of mac. And who knows how bad they screwed that one as well.Anyone know of any?
    Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
    Vallkyrie @ usa 1
  • dirtyburtydirtyburty Posts: 2
    edited 19.11.2014
    I'd like a refund on the rubies I have bought before I leave the game due to this update.

It makes it virtually unplayable. certainly unenjoyable to play now.

I'm logging off now and will only log on in future to see if the update is removed. If it doesn't change back I will leave the game
    dirtyburty @ en 1
  • Den Top ChineesDen Top Chinees Posts: 23
    edited 19.11.2014
    Everybody who have spent money in this game ( by buying rubies for this game ) can collective go to court as a form from breaking "a contract" because of the conditions in this game are total changed with this update. You can ask your spended money back even have the rights to ask collective a high claim as a form of "cheating" from the developners from this game, read about international laws and internet use. There are RIGHTS but also DUTIES!
    Den Top Chinees @ nl 1
  • FIVE-0FIVE-0 Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    Yeah clash of clans i think i will spend my money there!!!!
    FIVE-0 @ usa 1
  • ewok8143 (GB1)ewok8143 (GB1) Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    i am astonished that anyone at gge thought this was a good idea,and the pathetic token effort to "put it right" is laughable. watch the game shed loads of players now.
    one good thing though,perhaps the moneybags with the supercommanders will now have to attack each other instead of hitting the poor pesants,as there will be none of us left in the game.
    i will log on from time to time to see if it changes back,but you know what? i play for fun,enjoyment and the craic. this is now none of those things,so i suppose there really is no reason to stay.
    ewok8143 @ en 1
  • JayhdedJayhded Posts: 4
    edited 19.11.2014
    This is BS.. HOT FIX?? fixed nothing. still have to have the charcoal or oil to make or fix buildings.. I am Gone as well.. Take That out totally.. I can't play like this.. GGE Take IT OUT TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jayhded @ usa 1
  • edited 19.11.2014
    question.
    can you imagine anyone wanting to start playing this game now?
    the real laugh though is that i originally found this game by searching "free games" so how did it ever get to this?
    i have never been a massive spender,but during the overall time i was here i spent enough to make a difference to my bank balance,and what do i get?
    shafted,thats what.
    i will console myself with the fact that once gge have driven all of us away,they will promptly be made redundant,end of the gravy train boys and girls.
    seamusjames @ en 1
  • ninad9ninad9 Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    lets do that ........... its batter than play this odd game ....... please remove the charcoal system ...
    ninad @ WWW 1
  • hamza.786hamza.786 Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    how can i bring charcoal to my main castle from my ice castle
    hamza.786 @ WWW 1
  • AdventurerBill7AdventurerBill7 Posts: 8
    edited 19.11.2014
    guys jump 4 joy they took out the part where u need cole and glass and oil 4 repare woopey
    AdventurerBill7 @ usa 1
  • AdventurerBill7AdventurerBill7 Posts: 8
    edited 19.11.2014
    o I gess it is only 4 me I talked 2 some other people in my alliance and I gess it is not working 4 them it still cost oil and so on 2 upgrade my stuff but not 2 put out fires
    AdventurerBill7 @ usa 1
  • Train (US1)Train (US1) Posts: 13US1
    edited 19.11.2014
    The problem I see here is a trend.
    This has become the MO of GGE.
    Bate and Switch.
    Like we hadn't seen that before.
    Now they established the additional requirements to upgrade in all lands, we can hardly expect that another disastrous change is not on the horizon.
    I have lost my zeal in this game.
    I just hate dealing with .crooks and cheap petty thieves
    Too harsh?
    I think not in light of the recent changes and constant maneuvering to squeeze players for all they can.
    I shudder to think of what is on the horizon.
    In conclusion I can say now that this is as far as I go.
    I was far better off playing poker.
    At least I didn't have to keep paying out.
    In fact I took in more than what went out, by far.
    I don't mind spending a reasonable amount for recreation but not giving away the farm which is where this is heading.
    Train
    Train @ usa 1
  • robtallmanrobtallman Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    This update is BS!!!! I don't even have a castle in EW yet and I have to have charcoal. GGE needs to delete update and let us play the game!!!!
    robtallman @ usa 1
  • obaasan (US1)obaasan (US1) Posts: 25
    edited 19.11.2014
    I will quit if GGE doesn't remove the new resource update. I buy rubies every month.. but will not buy any more until this stupid, greedy update is removed. If not remove I am out of here
    obaasan @ usa 1
  • Stallion7Stallion7 Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    An additional way to protest would be if everybody stops attacking other players: peace in all worlds until this 'upgrade' is reversed.
    Stallion7 @ nl 1
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 19.11.2014
    http://gyazo.com/ffefa5fcb616f142150a731935419d7a

what are guys like this supposed to do with the new update? hack to get everything? cause even if they start all the outerkingdoms now, it will be weeks-months before they can build up enough that they can hold a good enough size army to be able to continue farming or produce enough outerkingdoms resources to be able to use in construction

plus they will need to start ALL the outerkingdoms at 1 time, because each outerkingdom will need the resources from the others

http://gyazo.com/506f7086999f57ad1b386f716ab7db03

i was ready to upgrade the wall, but not if it means i need to ship a full inventory of resources from the outer kingdoms to do it. if you put something like this in, make it possible to NOT lose 2/3 the stuff you send. that just makes a bad idea worse

cut the crap GGE.

ALSO!!! VERY IMPORTANT FOR THOSE READING!!!!!

BE SURE TO STOP BUYING RUBIES IF YOU SAY YOU WILL!!! i know some people that say they will stop because of this update but keep buying. NOT OK! GGE can monitor ruby sales, that means if they see were still buying rubies, its like every other crappy update where we all moan and complain but dont do anything to fix it, and eventually accept it

and be sure to put what you hate about the update in the posts, because then they have NO EXCUSE to keep anything we dont like in the game. if we all just complain about the update in general they can fix 1 little part like they did by making fires take only wood and stone to repair again, and pretend everything is fine now, but if we tell them EXACTLY what we hate, there is no reason they have to ignore us

-Use coal, oil, and glass to build things, but when theya re damaged you dont use the same material they are made out of to repair it
    -walls need glass to be made when the idea of a wall is to be strong and keep people out
    -towers randomly get new items to farm even though other towers never did at that level and all towers give the same thing
    -building things takes coal/oil/glass, tearing them down still only gets you wood and stone

#GGELogic, ignoring common sense since 2011 at least
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • kat29 (GB1)kat29 (GB1) Posts: 2
    edited 19.11.2014
    our alliance already down from 54 to 40 - all of us were ruby users to one level or another

No More

if not removed the game is dead..

Andy
    abel1961 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.