Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: Become a Legend

Comments

• Mulberry2Mulberry2 Posts: 6
    edited 18.11.2014
    Im level 70,..I dont like that I now cant repair my burning buildings.. unless I buy resources with rubies or open up other kingdoms I decided not to start... as above, I need to start from beginning in other realms to continue...
    not sure I will... bad update!!! I only have green and ice..
    Mulberry @ en 1
  • caslo (US1)caslo (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 18.11.2014
    Good afternoon.

Overall, I like the thought of the update. However I would encourage changes being applied "forward" rather than backwards.

Eg. Building costs/Repairs - the pre-legend buildings should not require special resources from foreign lands. Eg a castle garden should only use wood / stone. But for those that work hard and then earn the legendary buildings, ie. granary - keep the special costs to keep them (granary) rare. And repair of those can be with the oil/ironore/etc. Equally for the newly introduced levels of flour mill.

Overall I think this is a good update, which can be a great one with tweaks.

Caslo
    caslo @ usa 1
  • blizZzter (NL1)blizZzter (NL1) Posts: 4
    edited 18.11.2014
    This update is silly GGE, if you are on fire it will take months to extinguish it all or use rubies but non ruby players are fucked and the ones who do play with rubies rather spent it on something else. Let the main buildings and towers the same as it always was so only wood and stone. The extra buildings on level 70 are ok to build with other resources but keep the loss of transfer limited, because a loss of 2/3 is ridiculous. Low level players will never get to level 70 like this, the game should be fun and not a source of irritation.

Please re-evaluate because most of us are quitting if it stays like this, nobody wants to play a game 24/7!!
    blizZzter @ nl 1
  • marceman187s (US1)marceman187s (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 18.11.2014
    this is an outrage by gge as if you guys arent already making tons of money off the server war now your forceing people to spend more money i will be talking to KON and others to boycott this outrage from you guys this is by far an unreasonable statement to the empire players and should be dewelt with accordingly. the production of carcoal and oil must go up right now and also the coins (gold) once again this is beyond an outrage from you guys gge you should be ashame of yourselves
    marceman187s @ usa 1
  • Yertle (US1)Yertle (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    Here is a side bar...rbs in green give you coal...although only around 777. Someone got 15 iron ore which is laughable. It is a start but it will still take you forever to gather what you need to build, upgrade, or put out fires.

I too think the transport costs are exorbitant and think outer resources should be used for new buildings only. Thought when I read the update, that is what it pertained to but I should have known to read between the lines. This update has done a disservice to all who play and the only ones that will not care are those that are not frugal with their rubies and have not decimated their outer world. Just my opinion.
    Yertle @ usa 1
  • solveig (SKN1)solveig (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    edited 18.11.2014
    Great GG you have spend at lot of money advertising for this "free" game. Now you have to spend even more changing the ads, since it is impossible to play for free anymore, and in most countries there are Laws against false advertising.
    The part of using other ressources for the new buildings for lvl 70 players might be fine; but lower lvl players will never get to lvl 70, since they cant build unless thery are in an ally where other players can send oil to them.
    Next time think before you do something like this. You are killing the goose laying the golden eggs
    solveig @ skn 1
  • JeanneN (SKN1)JeanneN (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    This latest update fleas our wallets! Total foolishness that we need olive oil and coal to build and extinguish the green world. Dropping out of the players will be the consequence if you do not rectify this!
    As the leader of an alliance, you have now given me an impossible task to keep our game going.
    JeanneN @ skn 1
  • Mr.G5Mr.G5 Posts: 20
    edited 18.11.2014
    fire the developer who come up with this new resource idea appoint someone who actually thinks like a gamer we want innovative ideas in update not irritating one
    remove that new resource thing else the precious ruby players you guys motivation in the recent updates will leave game as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jonathan7 (GB1)Jonathan7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 25
    edited 18.11.2014
    I have to say this is almost a good update. I have been playing this game almost a year and while this is not as bad the one you all did with the automatic war but it is not good. All told I have made a few large ruby purchases and was literally going to do another one soon but now I will decline unless and until this is fixed. Adding requirements to standard buildings and to fix burning one is not a good evolution. You are not making this game more fun for me or even more challenging you are increasing the annoyance and cost me further time. I have a lot of options in the game market so I would like to thank you for helping me with this one. I would like to make a few things very, very clear:

1. I will not buy rubies and will instruct my alliance to do the same, until this update is fixed. As in no new resource requirements to fix buildings or to build new ones.

2. If this is not fixed I will begin to ween myself away from this game and will not come back.

As a side note, I am not certain who is doing you product development or testing things out with the community but as a company you all do not have a very sensitive ear for these things. Over the past year, I have found you all surprisingly dense. Perhaps its a German thing...
    Jonathan7 @ en 1
  • Quager (US1)Quager (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 18.11.2014
    Bring back the resource trader so we can swap wood/stone/coins for oil/coal/glass please, not just rubies
    Quager @ usa 1
  • D1237 (US1)D1237 (US1) Posts: 193
    edited 18.11.2014
    caslo3 wrote: »
    Good afternoon.

Overall, I like the thought of the update. However I would encourage changes being applied "forward" rather than backwards.

Eg. Building costs/Repairs - the pre-legend buildings should not require special resources from foreign lands. Eg a castle garden should only use wood / stone. But for those that work hard and then earn the legendary buildings, ie. granary - keep the special costs to keep them (granary) rare. And repair of those can be with the oil/ironore/etc. Equally for the newly introduced levels of flour mill.

Overall I think this is a good update, which can be a great one with tweaks.

Caslo

Though I don't usually comment too much on others comments. I wanted to say I agree with this as far as I can tell. The players who know the game well will appreciate some of what this update could be, but the handling of it stunk and most players cannot handle the psychology of their castle being in flames alot. All this update does is make that more likely unless they tweak it at best. If if if they fix it right, it could be a very good update.
    D1237 @ usa 1

aHat4DbkRrlHa.gif
  • joost321 (NL1)joost321 (NL1) Posts: 52
    edited 18.11.2014
    an iron-ore mine costs a lot BUT the production of a lvl 1 iron-ore mine is 1 (one !!) iron-ore par hour !!
    when you attack a robberbarron you get more iron-ore as the mine produces in a day !!

GGE ?? really, stop messing around and make this update one you can be proud of.

at this moment it is rubbish
    joost321 @ nl 1
  • Qio (US1)Qio (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 18.11.2014
    I think this is the stupidest update ever!!!!! now you are forcing people to go into the other kingdoms just to play this game. the other resouces are a joke. unless you can bring up the production of them this game is going to lose people. my castle is going to burn for weeks because I cannot produce the material to put them out!!!!!!! unless you are a ruby buyer which I am not you might as well quit this game for you will not get anywhere .

Qio
    Qio @ usa 1
  • Thargul (NL1)Thargul (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    edited 18.11.2014
    putting out fires (especially for small alliance players) already was an exremely boring and lengthy task, but this will take the game unplayable. period.
    I obviously have this weird habit of playing games for FUN, and will easily jump ship and take my money somewhere else if this update stays.
    GGE are you in it for the short term cash flow before you kill this game, or what?
    Truly dissappointed.
    Thargul @ nl 1
  • gong show (US1)gong show (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    Worse update ever. If this isn't fixed back to the way it was soon I'm off to play a different war/strategy game. Tank Battle, Clash of Clans ..... Lot's of them out there.
    gong show @ usa 1
  • D1237 (US1)D1237 (US1) Posts: 193
    edited 18.11.2014
    Thargul wrote: »
    putting out fires (especially for small alliance players) already was an exremely boring and lengthy task, but this will take the game unplayable. period.
    I obviously have this weird habit of playing games for FUN, and will easily jump ship and take my money somewhere else if this update stays.
    GGE are you in it for the short term cash flow before you kill this game, or what?
    Truly dissappointed.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse but what the heck - today it seems 'right'.
    D1237 @ usa 1

aHat4DbkRrlHa.gif
  • WhiteHawkII (NL1)WhiteHawkII (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    edited 18.11.2014
    killdavies wrote: »
    Are you really trying to say I need oil and glass to make level 5 tower made of wood and stone???

level 4 tower also needs charcoal and oil.
    Upgrading olive tree from level 4 to 5 needs more than 2100 oil, and from lvl 5 to 6 even more than 4000 oil.
    So, an upgrade that gives you 4 oil each hour, will need you 525 and 1000 hours to regain! (22 days and 44 days!)
    How stupid is that.

That is only for the production of it. You also need it to transport to the other worlds, with more loss.

This update is only good for lvl 70 players with a FULL build castle on all worlds. All other players have now big disadvantage needing those extra resources.

Just do the mathematics how many years it wil take to build a normal castle for starting players, without the new lvl 70 buildings. Too long.
    Result: people will quit the game.

Please, roll back this upgrade!
    WhiteHawkII @ nl 1
  • Verb1Verb1 Posts: 38
    edited 18.11.2014
    terrible update, I can understand it for new buildings, but not for buildings already created that other players received much easier. Will be taking my money somewhere else if this isnt repealed... quickly
    Verb1 @ usa 1
  • mfo59 (INT1)mfo59 (INT1) Posts: 4
    edited 18.11.2014
    This game was already very slow in its buildup but now it has come to a standstill! You force us to use rubies and take huge amounts of resources away with your transfer tax system. I use rubies but try to do it with some moderation! Because of the people that play this game and I got to know I am still playing this game but now you made the decision for a lot us easier to stop. Also, this in no way a free game play and I would watch out with your advertisements! Making changes to a game is usually a good thing but have you not tested this with real players before making these changes? Please change this game for the better and less a money game or you will lose a lot of players thanks to these updates! Thanks for listening?
    mfo59 @ WWW 1
  • PdK (NL1)PdK (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    Please roll back this last change. I am a player who spents to much time on this game, but just for fun!
    Getting materials from one world to another costs to much and so will it be very hard for players to reach lvl 70. Also for stopping your castle for burning will cost to much!

Please let us play the as we liked it!
    PdK @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.