Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dear Mr Goodgame,

Sparky69Sparky69 Posts: 247
edited 19.11.2014 in Players ask Players
I wanted to bring to your attention that there has been an error in the recent update. I logged on this evening after a jolly nice day out shopping with my good lady wife, and it seems I am now unable to upgrade a tower from level 4 to level 5 without importing resources from other lands.

It seems that you now have to bring olive oil/charcoal over from other lands in order to perform a simple upgrade, or simply douse a fire. I can't imagine this has been done on purpose, I can only imagine that one of the juniors in the office clicked on the wrong buttons, or miss-read the memo.

If you would be so kind as to pass a memo directly to the department responsible for the updates to inform them of their error I would be most grateful.

Jolly good,

Sparky
Post edited by Sparky69 on
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you.......

Comments

• Sparky69Sparky69 Posts: 247
    edited 18.11.2014
    Dear Mr Goodgame,

I also want to thank you for your lovely gift that I received this evening.

After waiting with baited breath for over an hour, finally my present is able to be unwrapped, but to my horror I only found an empty box.

Either the postal service you use has employees with sticky fingers, or your programming department have simply made another mistake.

Hopefully you would be so kind as to send me a replacement gift, I know it is the thought that counts, but an empty box does seem rather mean, it would be best to send nothing than to get my hopes up.

Jolly good,

Sparky
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you.......
  • Joe DubJoe Dub Posts: 117
    edited 18.11.2014
    the present wasn't empty, inside contained the thoughts from GGE customers which the bosses actually care about
    Joe Dub @ en 1
  • torpido7torpido7 Posts: 9
    edited 18.11.2014
    maybe some troll hacked the servers
    torpido7 @ WWW 1
  • OZ-OZ- Posts: 132
    edited 18.11.2014
    hahaha.. it wanna see how big of a mess gge can make :D:D:D
    OZ- @ WWW 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bella71 (INT2)Bella71 (INT2) Posts: 105
    edited 18.11.2014
    How many times can GGE mess up in one day? Think we just found the answer.
    Bella71
    edited 18.11.2014
    Dear Mr Goodgame,

Thank you for sending the gift a second time.

I didn't have any fires in main, but it was a nice thought on your behalf anyway.

Thanks,
  • ThornedroseThornedrose Posts: 26
    edited 18.11.2014
    Sparky,

I was rather hoping it was rubies, or something that could be useful in upgrading or repairing buildings to save coin in transporting resources and resources not yet acquired but that was not to be..
    Thornedrose @ usa 1
  • ricki54321 (GB1)ricki54321 (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    let it be wood and stone to put fires outs
    ricki54321 @ en 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    it is "put out all fires in main" gift guys.
  • Cornet6 (US1)Cornet6 (US1) Posts: 1,740
    edited 18.11.2014
    The update today did actually make it so that you have to use resources from other lands. You will unfortunately have to get used to it from now on.
    Cornet6 @ usa 1
    Cornet6 @Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn

Proud Founder of AAG

http://www.associatedalliances.com/
  • TexasTodd17TexasTodd17 Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    Or quit the game
    TexasTodd17 @ usa 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    Cornet6 wrote: »
    The update today did actually make it so that you have to use resources from other lands. You will unfortunately have to get used to it from now on.

I don't think I will. Either they change it back or I find alternative entertainment.
  • edited 19.11.2014
    sparky is my hero!
    jumpingmullett @ usa 1
  • edited 19.11.2014
    sparky69 in 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's right go sparky..
    jumpingmullett @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file