Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Petition against the use of other kingdom resources to repair

Comments

• Mikmak6Mikmak6 Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this petition aswell.
    Mikmak @ nl 1
  • tec3tec3 Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this
    tec @ usa 1
  • mamu5mamu5 Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    i support this
    mamu @ en 1
  • KingKhan01KingKhan01 Posts: 4
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this..
    until its removed i am not buying any more rubies
    KingKhan01 @ usa 1
  • BigTargetBigTarget Posts: 9
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this and will quit playing if not reversed
    BigTarget @ usa 1
  • pipo-1952 (NL1)pipo-1952 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    kom zeg is te stom om dood te doen. nog eens kastelen bouwen. en ons verplichten om naar andere landen te gaan. mensen met een laag lv worden daar gewoon onder de voet gelopen.
    als het zo is stopt het spel hier voor mij.
    pipo-1952 @ nl 1
  • Tripp5 (US1)Tripp5 (US1) Posts: 9
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this petition!

manasruler wrote: »
    hi all

as you all must have undoubtedly seen,
    then new update requires players to use other kingdom resources to repair, even if the player is not lvl70

this drastically affects the rate of repairing and it costs a lot of your resources to send over resources so that one can repair

if you all want this to be removed, please reply by saying " i support this "

if we get enough i support this, then gge will have to revoke it

thank you all
    Tripp5 @ usa 1
  • hoffbeckhoffbeck Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this!!!
    hoffbeck @ skn 1
  • LisdeLisde Posts: 40
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this pettition, But the CMs will just pretend not to see this thread.
    15.jpg
  • omi10985omi10985 Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this
    omi10985 @ WWW 1
  • Enomoto KeiEnomoto Kei Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    This is also what happening in the Chinese server. I support the petition
    Enomoto Kei @ WWW 2
  • Amanda NashAmanda Nash Posts: 79
    edited 18.11.2014
    Pathetic, now if I want to put out fires in green I need to send over coal to do so. Seriously do you guys come up with these ideas after a couple of six packs???
    Amanda Nash @ usa 1
    Member of MISC UNITED
  • chass 1chass 1 Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    I feel this is one step too far now I am at level 61 and I will find it difficult but what are the lower levels will not be able to do this IT IS MONEY GRABBING
    you tell us to play it fair but you are not
    come on good games sort it out
    chass 1 @ en 1
  • FormlessMeatFormlessMeat Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    i support this
    i support this
    FormlessMeat @ au 1
  • rickie (AU1)rickie (AU1) Posts: 12
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this petition to the fullest .the only people that would be able to continue to play would be ruby players
    rickie @ au 1
  • Odahviinge (NL1)Odahviinge (NL1) Posts: 27
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this.

Who are the three geniuses that voted "no" in the poll? Did they fall on their heads when they were babies?

I am a level 70 player, I will have less trouble than others shipping resources from one kingdom to the next, but this is only because I just so happened to be level 70 today. If I had been any lower, any and all progress would have just been halted.
    No, this is obviously a way to earn money from rubies.

I understand the so called "drive" you wish to give people to start in the other kingdoms, but the truth of the matter is that this is completely unrealistic. Players have their own speed in which they want to play this game. Forcing this new update on them, is ridiculous.

First the automatic war declarations, then the tributes, then the server wars, and now this. Honestly, the updates go from bad to blatantly retarded in a matter of months.

GGE, perhaps there is an honest reason for this update, but to me and so many others, this is an outrage.

If this lasts, I will send a mail to every Alliance I can find, to find supporters of this thread.

And saying that these votes don't help is just proof of your lack of care. Shame on you.
    Odahviinge @ nl 1
  • NobleHoiNobleHoi Posts: 14
    edited 18.11.2014
    let's ignore this update mass it is money money money where they think of again

I support this 100 %
    NobleHoi @ nl 1
  • AdamEstradaAdamEstrada Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this.

This is insane, we are low level and still upgrading, we are waiting for the architect event just to upgrade, why not try to put the architect event stay for 1 week like that not just 1 day. im upgrading 18-20 hours per building and he stay 1 day, not this non sense idea for using the resources for the whole castles.
    AdamEstrada @ WWW 1
  • Aurelius6Aurelius6 Posts: 49
    edited 18.11.2014
    100% behind you. Revoke or lose your income stream GGE
    Aurelius @ en 1
  • ElandorElandor Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this

considering my future in the game.
    Elandor @ au 1
This discussion has been closed.