We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Petition against the use of other kingdom resources to repair

Comments

• RoseTyler1982 (US1)RoseTyler1982 (US1) Posts: 3US1
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this.

I do not know how most people do it, but my own way of approaching the game is to try and get my castles upgraded as much as possible before even considering moving onto a new kingdom or another OP. I wish I had started out with this thinking as currently, with 3 OPs, and the Ice Kingdom Castle, I find it somewhat difficult to keep track of everything, and at the best of times it is tedious having to switch between 5 locations to upgrade buildings and enlist troops. I certainly applaud those capable of doing all this in a quick fashion, but not everyone is capable of such, and we should not be forced into it, which is exactly what this update is trying to do, force us into the new kingdoms. Well, that and force people to buy rubies to play, which is just plain stupid. I purchase rubies from time to time but I lack the money RL to just throw cash away on a game on a whim. I have found it extremely frustrating that there are certain players that buy rubies and gain insurmountable advantages against those of us that do not buy or whom buy far less. I have experienced this in the form of a player HALF my level who sent a ton of ruby soldiers far above even my own soldiers power levels to wipe out my main. I could not even strike back because this person had close to 2000 of these soldiers in his single castle. I have also had forces sent against me, roughly 1/4 to 1/2 the number of my castle defenders and had my defenders wiped out without so much as a single casualty on the attacker. All this due to them buying ruby soldiers and siege equipment. I can see them perhaps being slightly more powerful then the normal soldiers and items, but to this extent? Would be far more fair and balancing if rubies could only be used to speed up advancement or to purchase soldiers earlier then one could through normal progression in the game. This would keep those of us whom cannot spend a lot or spend anything to play able to keep playing without being overwhelmed and frustrated to the point of quitting.
    RoseTyler1982 @ usa 1
  • edited 18.11.2014
    I support this!!!
    Emersson71 @ skn 1
  • Caman (US1)Caman (US1) Posts: 15
    edited 18.11.2014
    isupport this
    Caman @ usa 1
  • PNDPND Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    This must be a bug, surely!

I am a level 38 player, how am I supposed to get coal to repair?

It is not possible, and so I hope this is a mistake GGE made.

If not; good-bye Empire!
    PND @ skn 1
  • edited 18.11.2014
    I support!
    greg vandiver @ usa 1
  • Andy0072Andy0072 Posts: 25
    edited 18.11.2014
    We are monitoring all of your feedback, and we will be sending a report to the developers today containing everything you guys have to say about the features, so please do let us know your opinions.

Can you add "good bye" to that list of things we all have to say about the new features?
  • Moty1Moty1 Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    you know, i haven't even went into sands, i am behind the game, but TO FORCE ME TO DO IT?!?!?!
    it doesn't even make sense how does olive oil help build stuff?
    Moty1 @ usa 1
  • vladimir123x (NL1)vladimir123x (NL1) Posts: 62NL1
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this
    vladimir123x @ nl 1
  • Linda13 (US1)Linda13 (US1) Posts: 31US1
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this
    Linda13 @ usa 1
  • Sir Mervin (GB1)Sir Mervin (GB1) Posts: 22
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this, thieving scallywags they are.
    Proud member of the Wanderers on UK1 - and it really is my fault.
  • rwest357rwest357 Posts: 21
    edited 18.11.2014
    i support this

cause this is wrong. how do they think ones who are not in other kingdoms are going to build! what they are going to buy rubies NOT! they are going to quit
    rwest357 @ usa 1
  • SgtMaj (US1)SgtMaj (US1) Posts: 3US1
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this. Do not like the change.
    SgtMaj @ usa 1
  • edited 18.11.2014
    No markets in Desert Sands= no repair in the Great Empire=Good Game Over. :-(

I support this

Founder & former Leader of. . . . .

"Ocker Nation" . Established  26th of January 2014.

'straya' day  m8 , go with the green & gold.  

• ronaldo721ronaldo721 Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this - AND I will write reviews wherever possible stating that free players need no longer bother -AND that it will cost any starting player considerable cash to make advances in the game. It WAS a good game, that I might have spent occasional rubies on. I will leave pronto if not revoked.
    ronaldo7 @ au 1
  • sweden9sweden9 Posts: 5
    edited 18.11.2014
    sweden9 I support this get rid of this update I cant believe y ou guys did this i was a rubie buyer but im ready to quit
    sweden9 @ usa 1
  • jimilad (GB1)jimilad (GB1) Posts: 81GB1
    edited 18.11.2014
    i support this
    jimilad @ en 1

httpwwwokmoviequotescomwp-contentuploads201405601-Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail-quotesgif

• MissTaken (US1)MissTaken (US1) Posts: 18
    edited 18.11.2014
    Bad UPDATE! I support this petition. I will stop playing if you don't fix it. I put up with everything else, but this update makes the game no fun at all. The new leveling was a great idea. I don't like the one regarding the kingdom resources to build regular buildings, and to put out fires. The iron is a joke too, since it only seems to take up space, and you don't get anything new.
    MissTaken @ usa 1
  • Hueligan (GB1)Hueligan (GB1) Posts: 10
    edited 18.11.2014
    You need to click on the yes/no box at the top of the page to register your vote.
    Hueligan @ en 1
  • jennyj (AU1)jennyj (AU1) Posts: 40AU1
    edited 18.11.2014
    well this would have to be the biggest money grabbing exercise they have ever come up with
    gge get rid of the update or like 1000's of others I will leave the game
    this is not fun anymore.. although I am a level 70 it still stinks in every way and for the lower level players you have made it impossible for them to advance in the game
    I will get more fun out of playing Farmville.. at least they don't screw you to the wall
    jennyj @ au 1
  • Rufio MustafaRufio Mustafa Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    I support this
    Rufio Mustafa @ usa 1
This discussion has been closed.