Open letter to all alliances USA-1

Comments

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 07.11.2014
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Depends where you're at I guess. From what I have heard masses have been exchanged heavily, but you are correct that I've heard RVs are as usual being piddled about with.

^This(10-Char)

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 07.11.2014
    sorry, I was trolling.

there have been lots of attacks, lots of masses. I'm not sure why people aren't pounding their chest more on the forums, guess they got better things to do

Makes sense...

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• WHKRAVISWHKRAVIS Posts: 8
    edited 15.11.2014
    You have a "pact" with someone. Ask the KingsofCamelot what *their" message board says about an agreement with other alliances. I know slaves have been freed for some time, but it's very short. The inner city youths of today still need our help. A mind is a terrible thing. (to waste) Won't you please help, a child, like theirs?
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 15.11.2014
    [QUOTE=

Nope. That was my point. Ganic is perhaps a tie to what KON used to be. Or...Old KON=good, Current KON=bad.[/QUOTE]

funny you shorten his name to ganic i have always thought him to be more of a organ
  • Seth123456 (US1)Seth123456 (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 16.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    do i even need to comment on this

lol, obviously KoN has a severe case of paranoia.
    Proud sergeant of Soldiers of War

Seth123456 @ usa 1
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 16.11.2014
    lol, obviously KoN has a severe cas of paranioa.

Is that like a 'Kas of paranoia'? :p;)
  • Clownface3Clownface3 Posts: 70
    edited 16.11.2014
    Lord Porky wrote: »
    Is that like a 'Kas of paranoia'? :p;)

5HEv3VK.gif
  • burton2 (US1)burton2 (US1) Posts: 64
    edited 17.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    funny you shorten his name to ganic i have always thought him to be more of a organ

I was just trying to be like the cool kids.
    burton2 @ usa 1
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 21.11.2014
    Clownface3 wrote: »
    5HEv3VK.gif

Ha - that's hilarious!

And that girl.... IN!
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 22.11.2014
    giphy.gif

goood lawd
  • 30x30x Posts: 204
    edited 22.11.2014
    Nice to see this thread bumped.
    Shout out to all the warriors that have joined the cause
    Those that oppose, it's never to late to change your mind.
    30x @ usa 1
  • RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 22.11.2014
    TannerM. wrote: »
    I can't even count the number of rv reports coming through right now, seems strange. We take, they take back, then we take again in a vicious, never ending cycle, lol.

double post
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

• UsodaUsoda Posts: 15
    edited 10.12.2014
    I'm clapping right now, LOL, AWESOME!! I'm a member of Kon, and really, MISC is at the top of the pile anyhow, I don't know what they are so upset about, perhaps losing their #1 spot? Anyhow, I completely agree with you! :)
    Usoda @ usa 1
    edited 10.12.2014
    *double post
    Usoda @ usa 1
    edited 10.12.2014
    Crobins1.....Current Kon = bad? Is that why you've taken out a second mortgage to purchase like 6 super commanders and constantly attack our players that are more than 20 levels below you, only when they are super close so there is like a 4 minutes warning? HAHAHA... Funny. It must be boring to be untouchable and all, opening your gates and not standing to fight and picking on everyone who is smaller than you because you know they have no chance.
    Usoda @ usa 1
    edited 10.12.2014
    30x wrote: »
    I don't think Kon needs to be eliminated, just downsized. And you all need to quit bossing folks around and backstabbing your allies. This is the 2nd time you done this to my alliance so we won't be aligning ourselves with you again long as I have anything to say about it. To respond to the hyprocracy statements you made, you will find that our family is all independant alliances that make up thier own decisions. We have teamed up attempting to protect ourselves from KoN.

I challenge you answer these questions yourself organic and come up with a better plan than mine
    Do you like having to search for 4 hours to find a glory target? How about being threatened with exermination of your alliance when one of your players accidently makes an oopsie and attacks the wrong castle? Having to ask permission from a 3rd party to declare war? What of this feeling that you MUST have some sort of big brother in the game in order to be safe? Who likes to be attacked, then too scared to attack back for fear of 50 alliances coming down on yours? Do you ever want to have a fancy building with your alliance name on it? Who signed up for this game to take orders from some leader in another alliance?

You clearly did not read the poset correctly, your just stating your opinion again, which doesn't really make sense. The subs of Kon are a family, and we support and treat each other as such, and the whole 'sub' thing, was willing. No one forced us, it's how we chose to operate, and MANY alliances operate this way, so don't single out KON like they are some kind of dictator. By the way, this is a game of WAR. Farmville is on facebook. Kon plays the game how it should be played, attacking, creating battles, entering battles, responding to battles. You don't like it, there's the door. I've been in other alliances that have been bullied, this is not it. At least Kon is easy to talk to lol, other groups refuse to chat about anything, even accidents, and will go on rampages without any reasons. AND, there is a war going on, in case you didn't know. Maybe your group should drop out if you don't want to do it?
    Usoda @ usa 1
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,364
    edited 10.12.2014
    Usoda wrote: »
    You clearly did not read the poset correctly, your just stating your opinion again, which doesn't really make sense. The subs of Kon are a family, and we support and treat each other as such, and the whole 'sub' thing, was willing. No one forced us, it's how we chose to operate, and MANY alliances operate this way, so don't single out KON like they are some kind of dictator. By the way, this is a game of WAR. Farmville is on facebook. Kon plays the game how it should be played, attacking, creating battles, entering battles, responding to battles. You don't like it, there's the door. I've been in other alliances that have been bullied, this is not it. At least Kon is easy to talk to lol, other groups refuse to chat about anything, even accidents, and will go on rampages without any reasons. AND, there is a war going on, in case you didn't know. Maybe your group should drop out if you don't want to do it?

You mad brah?

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 11.12.2014
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me who HIVE is?

They were one of the big alliances, got torn up by the other bigs
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • edited 11.12.2014
    Usoda wrote: »
    The subs of Kon are a family, and we support and treat each other as such, and the whole 'sub' thing, was willing. No one forced us, it's how we chose to operate, and MANY alliances operate this way, so don't single out KON like they are some kind of dictator. By the way, this is a game of WAR. Farmville is on facebook. Kon plays the game how it should be played, attacking, creating battles, entering battles, responding to battles. You don't like it, there's the door. I've been in other alliances that have been bullied, this is not it. At least Kon is easy to talk to lol, other groups refuse to chat about anything, even accidents, and will go on rampages without any reasons. AND, there is a war going on, in case you didn't know. Maybe your group should drop out if you don't want to do it?

I see you are in elite guards. Maybe you should ask your leadership why they chose to sub under kon if it was such a willing choice. I recall when Maddog was leader of EG refusing to sub because they "didn't want to be anyone's bitch," but as soon as they got in a war they couldn't handle they went crying to KoN... and voila! elite guards bitched up.

I don't see the fight team dropping out anytime soon or wanting it to be over. Perhaps you misread 30X's post.
  • King Erik IVKing Erik IV Posts: 285
    edited 11.12.2014
    abbie24601 wrote: »
    I see you are in elite guards. Maybe you should ask your leadership why they chose to sub under kon if it was such a willing choice. I recall when Maddog was leader of EG refusing to sub because they "didn't want to be anyone's bitch," but as soon as they got in a war they couldn't handle they went crying to KoN... and voila! elite guards bitched up.

I don't see the fight team dropping out anytime soon or wanting it to be over. Perhaps you misread 30X's post.

Omg, stop with the propoganda, who gives a flying fuck whos right, whos wrong, who bitched out, its a game for fucks sake.
    GGS screwed GGE...

King Erik IV
Sign In to comment.