We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Kingdom

2»

Comments

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 15.11.2014
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    Where are the rubies?

This right here. ↑
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Colpin Cathar (US1)Colpin Cathar (US1) Posts: 195
    edited 15.11.2014
    There are always rubies. From the ruby tools used by the players to take out each others defenses, to the ruby defensive tools themselves. To the rubies spent on upgrading the castles structures.. To the rubies spent on the optional quests. There are rubies all over the place. All of it optional, however small time buyers and whales are bound to purchase and use rubies in this kingdom. You know that would be a given.
    Colpin Cathar
    Of the House Of Dragons:
    Order of the Shadow Dragons
  • dodge45dodge45 Posts: 2,189
    edited 16.11.2014
    if there was a new kingdom then what about having some nicer resource decorations and also the amazon bowthingy counlt it be rendered obsolete with manlets? i use them all the time with my other acc on usa1
    12.jpg
    A bad pun ......
    Find me ingame at Awesomerowend Int.1
    Leader of the Pithilites a ground army for the Hithilites Kings guard for the Dodge Federation . Who serve underDODGE45.
    #thedreamliveson
  • enick98 (US1)enick98 (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 16.11.2014
    dodge45 wrote: »
    if there was a new kingdom then what about having some nicer resource decorations and also the amazon bowthingy counlt it be rendered obsolete with manlets? i use them all the time with my other acc on usa1

Yes it probably could but then again almost any ranged defender can be even the strongest ones they have now which is the composite bowmen
    enick98 @ USA1
    "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" Some famous person had to have quoted this sometime in the past.
    edited 16.11.2014
    Even the GGE staff often say that every unit has a specific unit or tool that can counter it. If you look at it, this may be a way to balance out some of the super units and super equipment in the game. Making it where more of the stronger equipment and units will be available to more players provided they reach the appropriate unlock level.
    Colpin Cathar
    Of the House Of Dragons:
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 16.11.2014
    here is my 2 cents

-yes, a new kingdom would be cool, but i dont know about having OPs. i mean, every other unlockable kingdom that is permanent has RVs, not OPs. and 4 OPs at a time would be way to much, especially for ruby whales, who can already hold armies easily 2-3 times the size of a normal guy. my army size with just a maxed level bakery at an 8 food OP is about 1600. without the bakery, thats more like 900-1000. a alliance member of mine gets 3000 troops per OP, and thats with every ruby bonus possible.

so now instead of having someone with no rubies be at a 1/3 disadvantage in numbers to a heavy ruby buyer, but the heavy ruby buyers get another OP to fill up. 3K troops per OP, assume 2 full atk armies is 2800-ish, multiply by 4, you get 11,200, or more then 8 full size armies. way to much. and then if your using armies around 1040 size, thats close to 12 full size armies.

-yes, the troops are way to good. you showed some other troops like the cave troops from the underworld or the sands special defense troops, but thats different. for 1, the underworld troops are event only things, you can only get them for a limited time. and the sands troops are also different. here is what you did

you made a semi strong attacker, a semi good defender, and then a super great defender, who is also super fast, but only takes 6 food? the underworld troops take 8 food, and only have super strong attack power, not defense or speed, and the desert troops are also slow and have a weak attack and defense the 1 strong defense
    and your cheetas/tigers or whatever they were are just as bad. they are super strong, fast, and take little food.

-the village will need adjusting. in fire you pay 15,000 glass for 10,000 coins, but you propose giving 5000 rubber for 20,000 coins? your paying 1/3 the cost to get 100% more. not to mention the equiptment you suggested for the lvl 4 village. i dont know if those were separate suggestions as to what it could be, or just 1 big idea for pieces of equipment, but those items give everyone in the jungle a very souped up commander fast. its bad enough GGE started selling better pieces for rubies after others worked for months of farming to get good gear, but now your saying ANYONE should be able to get super good gear with no work. at least ruby gear actually costs something

-what would be the requirement to enter it? at level 50 you enter fire, and from there its easy to get to level 70. and i have seen some people not enter any other kingdoms, but get as high as level 60, just from building things and attacking. it has to be something everyone can do, not those willing to pay 50 bucks to buy all the required items to complete a task to get in. and then what about after you get in? you need more quests and levels and rewards and everything.
    i would not necessarily hate a new kingdom, but i would not like that kind of kingdom. after some serious adjusting, i would like it alot.
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) Posts: 11,909INT1
    edited 16.11.2014
    T's known as 2 Rubies. :P
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

International 1 – Primary

lbPqTRI.png

A man must gloat.
    edited 16.11.2014
    How about raid-able locations, similar to RVs, but can not be held. I would say like the RVs in TK, Instead of having them as RVs, have them as "mining camp" for stone, "plantation" for food, and "logging camp" for wood. The idea is that you can raid them like in TK, and they have a cool down, and they can not be held, which is causing such a gap between different classes of players. In this map, the "battle points" will be the "native temples" which are capture-able, however they are also subject to massive and savage attacks by the native villages, not just other players. I am still trying to figure out some ideas what bonuses the Temples would give. Granted that the troops and other numbers still need some fine tuning to make them sync up to the game. Any other thoughts on how this may work and appeal to more players?
    Colpin Cathar
    Of the House Of Dragons:
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 16.11.2014
    How about raid-able locations, similar to RVs, but can not be held. I would say like the RVs in TK, Instead of having them as RVs, have them as "mining camp" for stone, "plantation" for food, and "logging camp" for wood. The idea is that you can raid them like in TK, and they have a cool down, and they can not be held, which is causing such a gap between different classes of players. In this map, the "battle points" will be the "native temples" which are capture-able, however they are also subject to massive and savage attacks by the native villages, not just other players. I am still trying to figure out some ideas what bonuses the Temples would give. Granted that the troops and other numbers still need some fine tuning to make them sync up to the game. Any other thoughts on how this may work and appeal to more players?

that idea basically gets you the equivalent of a desert fort, barbarian fort, or dragon tower. all those are raidable things that give coins, resources, rubies, and have a cool down time. a new kingdom would have that kind of thing anyways, in addition to RVs
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
    edited 16.11.2014
    You can attack the forts and towers, yes, but you can't capture and hold them. Think of these as a new type of monument. There was an idea for a type of capture-able structure that can give bonuses to attack or defense in another thread, well, this may be a way to incorporate that idea into the game. The "Native temples of the gods" could provide an increase to one stat while giving a penalty to another. For example: ranged units gain 25% bonus to attack and -15% to defense values (not actual values, just an idea at this point). Also, the thing that would set the camps and plantations apart from RBCs and others of the like on the other maps is that they are not capture-able, the are preset for different levels, and they only provide one resource. The camps and plantations can be put near "Head Hunter Villages" that are the equivalent to RBCs. The big difference between the HHVs and the C&Ps is that the C&Ps provide only that resource, and based on the difficulty level, your troops would be able to walk away with all that they can cart and carry.
    Colpin Cathar
    Of the House Of Dragons:
  • enick98 (US1)enick98 (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 23.11.2014
    For all of you saying the numbers need to be adjusted I have realized this it has been stated on this thread about 2-3 times already, but I have not seen anybody suggesting different stats for the troops, I realize the native village needs adjusting also but can not adjust it based off of fire because I'm not in fire yet I made this suggestion before I was even in burning sands so all those numbers for the native village are based off of everwinter glacier now if somebody could give me a screen shot of the fire peaks native village I could adjust the numbers of this one
    enick98 @ USA1
    "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" Some famous person had to have quoted this sometime in the past.
  • CAYO7CAYO7 Posts: 290
    edited 23.11.2014
    enick98 wrote: »
    I was thinking that maybe you should have a fifth kingdom for players who have reached the first legend level this kingdom should be a rainforest kingdom this kingdom will be different from all the other kingdoms in that it gives 100% production for 4 woodcutters, and 4 farmhouses, but a downfall will be it can't support as much stone only 100% for 1 stone quarry. This kingdom should have OPS (limited to 4 per person) but they should all be either stone/wood or stone/food mix since there is not much stone production at the main castle in this kingdom. This kingdoms special resource will be Rubber (suggested by Colpin Cathar) there should be rubber tree's to produce the resource 100% production for 3 of them. The replacement for barons there will be Tribesmen they will be equal to a level 35 robber baron castle in the great empire.

The new troops and equipment here should be:

level 1 native village;

5,000 Rubber = 20,000 coins
    7,500 Rubber = Random level 3 gem

level 2 native village;

10,000 Rubber = Amazon Bowmen (75 ranged attack power, 75 melee defense, 200 ranged defense, 20 looing capacity, 50 travel speed, 6 food consumption)
    10,000 Rubber = Amazon Warriors (75 melee attack power, 200 melee dense, 75 ranged defense, 20 looting capacity, 40 travel speed, 6 food consumption)

level 3 native village;

20,000 Rubber = leopard (100 melee attack power, 100 melee defense, 50 ranged defense, 75 looting capacity, 100 travel speed, 4 food consumption)
    20,000 Rubber = 1 random legendary piece of equipment

level 4 native village;

80,000 Rubber = 1 unique piece of commander equipment (50% ranged attack bonus, 50% melee attack bonus, -20% enemy gate protection, 25% more glory in attacks)
    80,000 Rubber = 1 unique piece of castellan equipment (50% ranged defense bonus, 50% melee defense bonus, 20% gate protection, 25% more glory when defending)

The story line for this can be developed by GGS

No.

There's no need for having another kingdom.
    There's no need for having to start from scratch again.
    There's no need for having to buy another hiper-overpriced bakery.

No, thanks.
    Play GGS Empire for free by not buying rubies.
  • Lord SwordsmanLord Swordsman Posts: 45
    edited 08.12.2014
    These troops are RIDICULOUSLY overpowered. Another type of troop that GGE will put in those buy rubies and get rewards offers, so ruby buyers become even MORE powerful than they already are.
    RenegadeSaberWarrior_thumb1.png?imgmax=800

My favorite troop
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 08.12.2014
    For ruby buyers-That new unique equipment = +900 million%^900million
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
Sign In to comment.