We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

But are you really fighting for a free server?

Comments

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 15.11.2014
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    show me one KoN alliance that quit. you wont find one

So many to look over, hard to tell, others are keeping track.

As for your conscientious objectors too afraid to un-declare for fear of KoN reprisals? I am not naming them as that is your problem, not mine, LOL!

But not all of your subs, or allies subs are that enamored with this war of yours (KoNs) I doubt that you hold so much responsibility alone JJ.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • ThEtHe9 (US1)ThEtHe9 (US1) Posts: 357
    edited 15.11.2014
    name one or 18 opposition alliances that have quit
    ThEtHe9 @ usa 1
    edited 15.11.2014
    Hasnt KON main surrendered. Havent seen one attack from them? or are they using subs as meat sheilds?
    ThEtHe9 @ usa 1
  • BobLeadBobLead Posts: 88
    edited 15.11.2014
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    show me one KoN alliance that quit. you wont find one

Not sure you should blast such flagrant lies there JJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 15.11.2014
    BobLead wrote: »
    Not sure you should blast such flagrant lies there JJ.

just prove him wrong brah with evidence. I'm serious, I have no idea if one has quit or not
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
    edited 15.11.2014
    ThEtHe9 wrote: »
    Hasnt KON main surrendered. Havent seen one attack from them? or are they using subs as meat sheilds?

Like the leader in the Sun Tzu articles, KoN is using it's assets (subs) to do most of the work, marshaling their strength meanwhile we have similar generalship happening. BUT the difference is unlike the blindly loyal subs of KoN we who help our families in the fight against those who declared on us know well why we fight and what for.

BUT as Sun Tzu stated as well, he who can win without going to battle as in diplomacy and statesmanship is the supreme winner.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 15.11.2014
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    So many to look over, hard to tell, others are keeping track.

As for your conscientious objectors too afraid to un-declare for fear of KoN reprisals? I am not naming them as that is your problem, not mine, LOL!

But not all of your subs, or allies subs are that enamored with this war of yours (KoNs) I doubt that you hold so much responsibility alone JJ.

Lenzabi I think ThetHe9 misread JJ's post about 18 enemy alliances dropping out, and thought it was someone talking about KoN alliances. Who knows.

But it's interesting, he didn't say KoN alliances, he said KoN "affiliates." So perhaps it's some alliances which on their own have said they side with KoN side in the war but are not actually a part of KoN / Fellowship / GK / Iron Fist / DGAF...

Let's get clarification on that. Would be interesting to see how many unaffiliated "affiliates" on both sides have reconsidered entering this war.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
    edited 15.11.2014
    Manatee wrote: »
    Lenzabi I think ThetHe9 misread JJ's post about 18 enemy alliances dropping out, and thought it was someone talking about KoN alliances. Who knows.

But it's interesting, he didn't say KoN alliances, he said KoN "affiliates." So perhaps it's some alliances which on their own have said they side with KoN side in the war but are not actually a part of KoN / Fellowship / GK / Iron Fist / DGAF...

Let's get clarification on that. Would be interesting to see how many unaffiliated "affiliates" on both sides have reconsidered entering this war.

True, the way things are worded is very important in these threads and posts. KoN affiliates like Free Kingdoms, though they call themselves sub of KoN, but Grumpy family is affiliated in the war with KoN, and I respect you guys. Fellowship and Iron Fist we had a relative clean and friendly war with, then KoN hammered on them, so their choice to side with KoN makes me think, and I admit I could be mistaken, "Whipped dog syndrome" their move still is odd to me.

Now I will not name but there is one alliance that opted out with us. and I have personally communicated with several KoN directs that are unhappy about this, I think that is helpful to our side that there is a internal schizm taking place, but they are declared for war, and will not remove it for fear of KoN crashing down on them out of anger t such betrayal.

KoN wants to know who? they are not getting it from me. they have to go internal affairs on their own ranks.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • BobLeadBobLead Posts: 88
    edited 15.11.2014
    Ersio wrote: »
    just prove him wrong brah with evidence. I'm serious, I have no idea if one has quit or not

Would be easy to do if we didn't promise them to not expose them. They have backed out and are still flying the flag but wish not to get a beating on either side. They fear not only us but KON as well kinda strange don't ya think. Our subs are given pretty free run at what they wish to do and are still there for us some how. Here's a stat from one of our subs.
    I have logged over 500 battles so far (does not include RVs). Below are some highlights.

- 519 battle with 383 victories (73.8%)
    - of the 519, we have attacked them 297 times & they attacked us 222 times
    - We have k!lled 215,675 of their troops and we lost 157,733 troops (1.37 ratio)
    And that is on your subs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 15.11.2014
    actually manatee i just made that up just like JJ. i have no idea
    ThEtHe9 @ usa 1
  • GodsNobleman (US1)GodsNobleman (US1) Posts: 155
    edited 15.11.2014
    I can confirm: BSK has surrendered to KoN...

Those details are right, aren't they?

httpimgmemecdncomdeal-with-it_o_195675gif

edited 15.11.2014
    the real question to GK is while u have some good players who wil protect you when Kon is gone? my guess is the new alliance name will be GK DT. just saying
    ThEtHe9 @ usa 1
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 25.11.2014
    tbh I've been reading all the posts you and they have made. You don't need to prove yourself further by bashing them with an entire thread man. Any civilized person with the ability to make independent decisions would be able to tell that they are envisioning a pipe-dream.

btw... way too long

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Organic is proving his point and explaining how inb4 Abbie, Crobins, and Thomas are hypocrites just like they tried to "expose" Organic's logic.

If you throw a fist, which inb4 Abbie, Crobins, and Thomas attempted to do, you better be ready for a fist.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 25.11.2014
    Im fighting for the cocaine and the vacuum cleaner, ^^
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) Posts: 600US1
    edited 25.11.2014
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    What the hell is that supposed to mean? Organic is proving his point and explaining how inb4 Abbie, Crobins, and Thomas are hypocrites just like they tried to "expose" Organic's logic.

If you throw a fist, which inb4 Abbie, Crobins, and Thomas attempted to do, you better be ready for a fist.

you my friend, much like organic are disillusioned, dont take for granted that i did not want to stoop to organics tact by making ignorant rants on the forum, and arguing how right or wrong i may be when the post tell all. all i have to do is sit back and watch the ignorance spill out for every one else to judge. if you were to read the posts you would clearly see the ignorance i was dealing with. so i chose to no longer ingage.
    when clearly the obvious was right there to be read.
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) Posts: 600US1
    edited 25.11.2014
    KING CROW wrote: »

looks like the vac is winning this war
  • RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 25.11.2014

poor henry

In addition it think a pole with this question should have been better "But are you really fighting for a free server?" a simple yes or no would had done the job
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

• KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 25.11.2014
    poor henry

In addition it think a pole with this question should have been better "But are you really fighting for a free server?" a simple yes or no would had done the job

its ok he's in a better place now 8)
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 25.11.2014
    its ok he's in a better place now 8)
    that's good i hate to c a brother suffering :D
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

• CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 25.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    you my friend, much like organic are disillusioned, dont take for granted that i did not want to stoop to organics tact by making ignorant rants on the forum, and arguing how right or wrong i may be when the post tell all. all i have to do is sit back and watch the ignorance spill out for every one else to judge. if you were to read the posts you would clearly see the ignorance i was dealing with. so i chose to no longer ingage.
    when clearly the obvious was right there to be read.

I have a question for you: 1) How does my statement any show of dilution? I made the point that if you are going to attack someone, you should be ready for a defense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its safe to assume the statement above is truth.

By you arguing against it, that shows that you are the disillusioned one.

BTW dont call me 'friend', I am a person behind an account and thats it.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
Sign In to comment.