Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Musks lol

146»

Comments

• meepmeep (GB1)meepmeep (GB1) Posts: 13
    edited 13.11.2014
    I just had another repeat attack from Bluff Uknighted , from 2.7 clicks away ..at 4am

No big deal if he's too afraid to hit me anywhere else ..;(

But here's the funny /sad bit , he msg'd me expecting me to read it in the morning as i had opened gates , as i had not enough troops there at the time.The msg was calling us password sharers and cheats because ''someone'' opened my gates ..

So , when i msg'd him back he was not impressed but continued to rant on ..

He really shouldn't be listening to hearsay and gossip ,,

Hard to be offline and online at the same time ..

So having lost the battle of wits 'cos he brought a knife to a gun fight ..8)

He's now going to single handed take out Cap , burn our Metro's and farm me .

One tough hombre ..

Sorry i was online , it would have made your story exciting if you had been right , but you weren't , you were wrong ..:p
    meepmeep @ en 1
  • rkkingrkking Posts: 83
    edited 13.11.2014
    meepmeep wrote: »
    I just had another repeat attack from Bluff Uknighted , from 2.7 clicks away ..at 4am

No big deal if he's too afraid to hit me anywhere else ..;(

But here's the funny /sad bit , he msg'd me expecting me to read it in the morning as i had opened gates , as i had not enough troops there at the time.The msg was calling us password sharers and cheats because ''someone'' opened my gates ..

So , when i msg'd him back he was not impressed but continued to rant on ..

He really shouldn't be listening to hearsay and gossip ,,

Hard to be offline and online at the same time ..

So having lost the battle of wits 'cos he brought a knife to a gun fight ..8)

He's now going to single handed take out Cap , burn our Metro's and farm me .

One tough hombre ..

Sorry i was online , it would have made your story exciting if you had been right , but you weren't , you were wrong ..:p

Hombre 8) Hombre 8)
    rkking @ en 1
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    edited 13.11.2014
    I have sat here reading all that has been said and unlike some I will put a balanced view across

Did Musketeers hit Exiles Rising = yes
    How many attacks were sent = no more than 30 across 3 days
    Musks a top ten alliance = yes but punching above its weight

So from above you can see I am happy to be honest and tell the facts as they are, Exiles Rising underdeveloped?? If you call an alliance with over 60% of its members level 60 or over under developed then ok then they are but with Musks sending 30 attacks at an alliance with 30+ players that are level 60 an over that is 1 per person so hardly a mass I think.

TDU sent in total over 2 nites in excess of 200 attacks, impressive yes, 15 attacks 30 attacks on just people, so that equates to a mass I think but as you say its a war game.

Have Musks complained NO, we have not moaned to TDU at all, so why are Musks not able to defend themselves against such a barrage when I will explain.

TDU had a wing called The Dark Dominion, for several months at the end of last year/ beginning of this year these 2 allainces took turns to repeatedly declare war on Musks ( I do have to say TDD were a far more potent machine than TDU where) anyway I digress

So due to this Musks lost a lot of players who decided they had had enough and left the game, Musks have been rebuilding slowly ever since.

Why slowly, well we have brought in players with potential but had a long way to go, we aimed for people who were not massive ruby spenders as we wanted them to put in the hard work to level up, not just buy their way with rubies to LvL 70, we want players who see reaching Level 70 as an achievement not just because they can buy their way there.

I hope that this portrays a level and balanced view of the position, i leave it with you to choose who you believe

Someone who gives you an honest appraisal of their situation or those who spout the propoganda to cover their own underhand tactics.

Musks will never cease to exist we may never be the alliance we once were but as TDU now made it clear that is their mission to wipe us from the map, we will be stubborn enough to ensure that a Musks flag will always be flying on this server

Goodnight and be safe all

As an Exile Rising member can I just say that I had three attacks on me in Sand in quick succession, all of which used top troops and late detection commander. Took me a week to put out the fires ;-) That's fine, its a wargame after all.

Only thing I would say is that there are Level 70s and Level 70s. I consider myself a reasonably good player who has been around for a few years and knows the ropes. The way GGS has "developed" the game the top ruby players now have such an advantage in troop, equipment, castellan and commander quality its close to impossible for players such as myself to compete. For the long term future of the game that cannot be a good thing.
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • Red Dragon9Red Dragon9 Posts: 60
    edited 13.11.2014
    In the war with Exiles rising we were only looking for non-burning castles, and would only intentionally multi hit the big players, where a single hit has no chance. If we sent three hits in quick succession then then apologies.

The TDU war was a bit different as they clearly set out to hit burning castles - and return to them.
    Red Dragon @ en 1
  • Keagy (INT1)Keagy (INT1) Posts: 23
    edited 13.11.2014
    neil332 wrote: »
    Scared now:/:/:/ WHY YOU DO DIS BRAH?

LOL, they won't even attack back on their own, or if they do another alliance will follow them. If other alliances actually stand down and let us fight 1v1 I think you'll find Musks won't exist in the future.

I have already received lots of messages from members of alliances who have no alignment to us - rather towards Musks themselves - tell us they have 7 dead accounts (more but the ones they remember)

http://prntscr.com/54a9w0

http://prntscr.com/54aa3z

LOL, http://prntscr.com/54aa3z (names there)

I also know why you are saying that but I won't comment on that yet......

i knew the few named there ant its true sadly they left the game shortly after disiples merged with musks
    keagan @ en 1

Proud to be apart of The 10th Legion one of the small but strong teams :)
    edited 13.11.2014
    Sam4 wrote: »
    What have BSK got to do with this? I feel this is a default you guys go to. Sure we're allied, but we entered this for numerous reasons of our own - including the ones I've already stated. As for 'brainwashed' - I only say that because you seem to have had some misinformation from somewhere, just judging by your last post - something about a mass attack from Epicness that never happened?

Well I did receive an apology from Fresh which I am grateful for indeed. I can't say Smithy was much help aha, but Fresh did eventually set things straight (thanks Fresh). However back to what you were saying - your inexperienced member received no hits from RK. Your inexperienced member was a level 43. RK can't hit level 43s, that would mean he would lose honour, which he hasn't. As for multiple hits, I made sure to count how many times he'd hit TDD that day - it was once.

if you entered on your own why enter whilst bsk are busy? bull* you entered to back bsk up end of story stop trying to bull* us we all know the truth i watch bsk bully their way to the top i watched them rip alliances of the server because they weren't strong enough to take them down in war and once again don't bull* me it was before your time o wait thats right i've been playing a lot longer than you posers and a lot longer than more than 60% of bsk players so dont any of you try jump in why? because you yourself dont know what the hell i'm talking about mail me in game if you have something to ask id be glad to tell you the way bsk got what they have now

Keagan
    keagan @ en 1

edited 13.11.2014
    At the end i'm on no ones side but i have watched bsk destroy and bully there way threw the game and any one associated with them have no respect form me except for the few friends i have which unfortunately made the biggest mistake of going to the bunch of retards (any way you'd like to take it) alliance they protect their rubie whales they don't even demote them when they hit a guy thats lvl 52 and they lvl 70 from 4 clicks in ice and then very rudely messages me

http://prntscr.com/3jq8zo
    http://prntscr.com/3jqdoq
    http://prntscr.com/3jqkvr
    http://prntscr.com/3jqm4q
    http://prntscr.com/3jqmxh
    http://prntscr.com/3jshhh
    keagan @ en 1

edited 13.11.2014
    In the war with Exiles rising we were only looking for non-burning castles, and would only intentionally multi hit the big players, where a single hit has no chance. If we sent three hits in quick succession then then apologies.

The TDU war was a bit different as they clearly set out to hit burning castles - and return to them.

I wasn't burning and don't have all food OPs in Sand so hardly a huge nut to crack ;-)
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
    edited 13.11.2014
    Oh and BSK AO just decided to throw five attacks us before declaring war

Fair enough but the one of the attackers (LordOtto) then runs off to hide with BSK 1975

I can think of several ways to describe that, none of them complimentary
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 14.11.2014
    DaveHero0 wrote: »
    Oh and BSK AO just decided to throw five attacks us before declaring war

Fair enough but the one of the attackers (LordOtto) then runs off to hide with BSK 1975

I can think of several ways to describe that, none of them complimentary

LOL, Otto is in bsk-75 for more than a week now lol, how on earth did he just attacked you and then back to 75 lol, get the fact straight first :P
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
  • LordOttoLordOtto Posts: 15
    edited 14.11.2014
    Engage brain before mouth is always a good policy...
    LordOtto @ en 1
  • deepfriedcat (GB1)deepfriedcat (GB1) Posts: 250
    edited 14.11.2014
    wow is that neil guy back on the forums having a cry again 8o

its alrite buddy, we will kiss the boo boos better when playtimes over

but for now, best if you work on becoming a somebody before trying the propaganda thingy. People might take you seriously then!

xoxo,
    your hero,
    Deepius F Catstinople
    deepfriedcat @ EPICNESS en1

"Ive been sent here to annoy you" - Emunem
  • deepfriedcat (GB1)deepfriedcat (GB1) Posts: 250
    edited 14.11.2014
    deep bro, im actually the multi account of neil33 (because the other 32 neils chose their name before i could)

3hrs till promode starts. last call! Got shit to doos :huh:
    deepfriedcat @ EPICNESS en1

"Ive been sent here to annoy you" - Emunem
    edited 14.11.2014
    LordOtto wrote: »
    Engage brain before mouth is always a good policy...

Telling the truth is as well
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • Aurelius6Aurelius6 Posts: 49
    edited 14.11.2014
    HakHat wrote: »
    you're not funny

Lol, made me laugh.
    Aurelius @ en 1
  • MustakeemMustakeem Posts: 735
    edited 16.11.2014
    Rkking in Crimson? Why lol
    http://snag.gy/7jHO4.jpg (4.5k horrors)

http://snag.gy/tc9ku.jpg (Im a non ruby buyer)
    Musty3 @ en 1 Started again
  • Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 133
    edited 16.11.2014
    Doesnt like being on the BSK side of war
    Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

Sign In to comment.