Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

But are you really fighting for a free server?

Comments

• edited 14.11.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    Scapegoating much?

Not trying to scapegoat. I took responsibility for myself then and will continue to take responsibility for it. It was wrong of me to say. Not sure what else I can offer besides an apology, but if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 14.11.2014
    Now for Kingthomas

KT- Your claim is that large super families are destroying the game, and that they're effectively grid locking the entire server. therefore by your logic KoN must be downsized, because apparently we police the server.

Let me start by saying these are some pretty funny Claims since
    A. Leviathan was the first original super family run by same Rap spittin mad man as before
    B. Leviathan was the cornerstone of the collective, the first and only active server police force.
    C. Leviathan also has a history of allying everyone as well

In contrast to KoN history
    E. We've been cutting subs since end of hive war not adding them
    F. We don't get involved in affairs outside our direct business.
    G. We're currently fighting the server not allied to it.

So maybe Leviathan has changed its past ways, and are turning over a new leaf?

unlikely. As of right now leviathan is attempting to police us by forcing us into cutting subs, they've currently allied most of server, and are trying to regrow their family.

http://prntscr.com/54oxwo
    http://prntscr.com/54p01q
    http://prntscr.com/54oybt

These Screenshots were sent to one of my sub leaders, basically telling him to Abandon neph, come join Levi.

SO basically Leviathan is trying to regrow its family, and trying to add to D8's as well and they will continue to be "Brother" alliances after the war is over. At the same time trying to police us to drop our subs, while they're adding to theirs.

I find it humerous that the war is not even close to being over, and you're already trying to poach our subs, people who remember life under Kass yolk btw and want nothing to do with you again.

So where is the argument here exactly, it sounds like nothing about leviathan has changed, they're doing same ol shit as before granted alot smaller now, given time I doubt this will be the case. If we were to lose I'd image kass would do his part to pick up as many of former Neph alliances as he could to add to his power block.

So now that we've established that your alliance is hypocritical of the exact same agenda you seem to love preaching, im curious to know where exactly your argument is? Sure your institution may be small now, but if you let kass have it his way and we're defeated it won't be like that for long. You say you're trying to solve the problem of the server, but your solution basically boils down to leviathan becoming a part of the problem themselves.

All 3 of you are Naive Idealists who fail to accept the reality of what this game is and has become, you think that taking down KoN will change it, It won't. The only thing your victory would accomplish is too put your power bloc in power, in which case the same scenario as before will play out, time after time after time. Until this game is eventually shut down.

Wake up and see the hypocrisy of your own words, and the reality that you're not fighting to better the game, you're fighting to better yourselves period.

1. Yeah we already established Leviathan was the original HNIC...

2. Yes Kas has tried to take subs away from KON(easier to defeat the enemy when they are lesser) Also, a lot of your subs have people we care about in them... Hence I don't touch KON2 because of this reason... They were with me in the beginning and I will never abandon them... Even if I'm fighting what they are apart of...Loyalty to my bros.. Which main Kon knows nothing about...

3. Leviathan is staying small. We do not want to police the server as it didn't work out before, so why even bother... As many have stated before the definition of insanity applies here..

4. Kon is worst that Leviathan ever was as a super family... When Leviathan was first formed we protected the weaker players of the server... In doing this though we pyssed off those that were trying to take advantage of the weaker players(hence policing the server)... I wasn't for the Collective either myself... As I thought Leviathan family was all that we needed... (Cause these hoes aint loyal) We also battled the enemies so there was two sides to the server... Do you know a lot of people wanted Kas gone,but yet when they realized there was noone left to fight they wished he was back??? You teamed up with Misc/Dt and had your way with the server for so long because there was nothing in your way... DT and Misc realized what you have become and turned on you... Hence giving the rest the server the opening to stand up and fight against the tyranny that was Kon for so long... In your favor you weren't the only part of the problem, however you are the biggest part of the problem...

5. Kon keeps saying they have less subs, but yet fails to address the fact that they have traded out weaker subs for more powerful subs... Not even sure if you have "less subs" statement is even accurate as well... I have visited your website and have looked at your family tree... Yet, not all of your family alliances are listed on there... As I have seen subs of subs of direct subs...

6. Kas is leader of Lev that is true, but who do you think is running a lot of shit in Lev? Kas has entrusted me to help make Lev greater than ever before... I can assure you my only goal is to allow the server get a fair one in... Just like irl it is straight pussy to gang up 30 vs.1...

7. You have now met the King of the rebellion!!!!
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
  • NTk The Ntk nTk (US1)NTk The Ntk nTk (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 14.11.2014
    1. Yeah we already established Leviathan was the original HNIC...

2. Yes Kas has tried to take subs away from KON(easier to defeat the enemy when they are lesser) Also, a lot of your subs have people we care about in them... Hence I don't touch KON2 because of this reason... They were with me in the beginning and I will never abandon them... Even if I'm fighting what they are apart of...Loyalty to my bros.. Which main Kon knows nothing about...

3. Leviathan is staying small. We do not want to police the server as it didn't work out before, so why even bother... As many have stated before the definition of insanity applies here..

4. Kon is worst that Leviathan ever was as a super family... When Leviathan was first formed we protected the weaker players of the server... In doing this though we pyssed off those that were trying to take advantage of the weaker players(hence policing the server)... I wasn't for the Collective either myself... As I thought Leviathan family was all that we needed... (Cause these hoes aint loyal) We also battled the enemies so there was two sides to the server... Do you know a lot of people wanted Kas gone,but yet when they realized there was noone left to fight they wished he was back??? You teamed up with Misc/Dt and had your way with the server for so long because there was nothing in your way... DT and Misc realized what you have become and turned on you... Hence giving the rest the server the opening to stand up and fight against the tyranny that was Kon for so long...

5. Kon keeps saying they have less subs, but yet fails to address the fact that they have traded out weaker subs for more powerful subs... Not even sure if you have "less subs" statement is even accurate as well... I have visited your website and have looked at your family tree... Yet, not all of your family alliances are listed on there... As I have seen subs of subs of direct subs...

6. Kas is leader of Lev that is true, but who do you think is running a lot of shit in Lev? I can assure you my only goal is to allow the server get a fair one in... Just like irl it is straight pussy to gang up 30 vs.1...

7. You have now met the King of the rebellion!!!!

#7. lol and to think this whole time i thought it was vkt, you will have to disprove that still
    edited 14.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    #7. lol and to think this whole time i thought it was vkt, you will have to disprove that still

It's just propaganda bro lmao...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 14.11.2014
    This didn't even begin to make sense, so not even gonna try to argue with it, Make coherent statements and arguments, or don't say anything at all.
    it makes sense u just have to break it down i talk about 2 points
    1 from a 1- 10 how bad is it to have the new world order around compare to the allies then it come out to something like this
    the new world order is 10
    the allies are a 9
    so have the allies around is almost as bad as having the new world order

second point im making is that the new world order is comprise of less alliance then the allies the new world order comprise of KoN and gk while the allies comprise of d8 dt msic the resistance and tft when one side win there going split up the other sides power, at the end of the war the new world order has much greater gain then the allies

i make sense i just don't care to take the time for proper punctuation so it sounds weird but if u take your time to read it u will understand what im talking about ill edit original post try make more sense of it
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

edited 14.11.2014
    so then the new world order is kon and gk? and many= fellowship and there family and everyone else is what? shyte
  • Egghead (US1)Egghead (US1) Posts: 62
    edited 14.11.2014
    This message goes out to 3 of the most uniformed, naive idealists that I've seen posting on the forums

In particular: Kingthomas, Abbie, Crobins

Lets start with crazy ones:

Abbie Claim:
    We didn't have the protection of a larger parent-alliance, so we were attacked often and were primarily a defense alliance out of necessity. We quickly saw the need to make friends with other groups. For this reason, I completely understand why smaller alliances would be eager to sub under a group like KoN.

-Since we've already established you have no morals mocking people with cancer I'll try to leave the subject matter of moral ambiguity out of this.

-You claim you're fighting for a free server, where people don't have to live in fear of super families, who will flip on a dime and use unnecessarily large amounts of force for said alliance to achieve its goals whatever they may be. You also claim you don't want super families to "force" other alliances into a position where they have to accept an unfair choice or be burned as a consequence of denying said terms.

Crobins Claim: Virtually the same as abbie, No super families. The ability to be able to stand on ones own 2 feet without having a towering institution that can choose at any time they wish to force their ways or conformity on to said party.

Lets take a moment now to view everything in perspective. You view us a tyrannical over sized Oppressors correct? good. So that is why you feel it is necessary to get rid of KoN because you want a "free and independent server"(lol) Only problem with said allegation is that Crazy ones is 1600 members strong. By no means a small family, but you use power responsibility, and don't oppress people, right? Wrong

Just as we are tyrannical and oppressive to you, so are you to others. Lets take a look at a prime example right now LoF.

http://gyazo.com/500c03ba4b88217eb265617a944a4e6e

This screenshot was a letter sent from Crobins1 ( A crazy ones leader) This letter was sent to a LoF sub in an attempt to make them break away from LoF while FT/CO were smashing actively smashing the LoF family. You will notice that during this war LoF did not attack back once, not at all. Why? after speaking with several of LoF leaders the reason give was "we didn't want to escalate the conflict and bring more alliances against us, we just wanted to end it ASAP". You will also notice that the subject matter of this letter is "peace?" with a question mark, and this is clearly Crobins first and only reply to said letter. As you can see in the letter Crobins very expressly says, Your main has no agreement with us, you should leave LoF and come join CO family, now bear in mind this is his response to a request for peace and ending a war.

Okay so basically what this message proves is, Yes the Crazy ones are tyrannical and oppressive in their own right, to smaller less capable alliances. They use force and intimidation tactics to get others to join their massive family. They use threats of more alliance attacking if any kind of retaliation is met. And they're activity playing a role in continuing to Gridlock the server.

So tell me Abbie, and Crobins - how can you honestly say you're fighting for freedom when you did this to LoF, You oppressed them, terrorized them, Intimidated them, tried to make them join you and when refused continued to annihilate them.

The only freedom you're fighting for is the freedom to keep doing this to other alliances, without having it done to yourselves. Things always look different from outside looking in, but if you honestly think that you're truly fighting for freedom you're very mistaken. You clearly have no problem using many of the same tactics and agendas you criticize us for, so again whats the difference? Even if it is on a smaller scale you're still doing it. Just as we are the tyrannical oppressors to you, so are you and your family to many many others. You just fail to see it that way cause you don't look past anything except your speed bumps in the road, and not the wake of destruction you leave behind you.

A LoF General will soon be writing a very detailed post, outlining this whole event in detail where we can properly dissect all the tiny details piece by piece, their voice needs to be heard and people need to know what kind of "freedom" crazy ones are actually preaching.

Now for Kingthomas

KT- Your claim is that large super families are destroying the game, and that they're effectively grid locking the entire server. therefore by your logic KoN must be downsized, because apparently we police the server.

Let me start by saying these are some pretty funny Claims since
    A. Leviathan was the first original super family run by same Rap spittin mad man as before
    B. Leviathan was the cornerstone of the collective, the first and only active server police force.
    C. Leviathan also has a history of allying everyone as well

In contrast to KoN history
    E. We've been cutting subs since end of hive war not adding them
    F. We don't get involved in affairs outside our direct business.
    G. We're currently fighting the server not allied to it.

So maybe Leviathan has changed its past ways, and are turning over a new leaf?

unlikely. As of right now leviathan is attempting to police us by forcing us into cutting subs, they've currently allied most of server, and are trying to regrow their family.

http://prntscr.com/54oxwo
    http://prntscr.com/54p01q
    http://prntscr.com/54oybt

These Screenshots were sent to one of my sub leaders, basically telling him to Abandon neph, come join Levi.

SO basically Leviathan is trying to regrow its family, and trying to add to D8's as well and they will continue to be "Brother" alliances after the war is over. At the same time trying to police us to drop our subs, while they're adding to theirs.

I find it humerous that the war is not even close to being over, and you're already trying to poach our subs, people who remember life under Kass yolk btw and want nothing to do with you again.

So where is the argument here exactly, it sounds like nothing about leviathan has changed, they're doing same ol shit as before granted alot smaller now, given time I doubt this will be the case. If we were to lose I'd image kass would do his part to pick up as many of former Neph alliances as he could to add to his power block.

So now that we've established that your alliance is hypocritical of the exact same agenda you seem to love preaching, im curious to know where exactly your argument is? Sure your institution may be small now, but if you let kass have it his way and we're defeated it won't be like that for long. You say you're trying to solve the problem of the server, but your solution basically boils down to leviathan becoming a part of the problem themselves.

All 3 of you are Naive Idealists who fail to accept the reality of what this game is and has become, you think that taking down KoN will change it, It won't. The only thing your victory would accomplish is too put your power bloc in power, in which case the same scenario as before will play out, time after time after time. Until this game is eventually shut down.

Wake up and see the hypocrisy of your own words, and the reality that you're not fighting to better the game, you're fighting to better yourselves period.

Damn bro way to long but I understand your trying to deal with each point made previously in the other threads. No one is saying you can't have a family of alliances or desire to be on top.
    It's the amount of alliances and your guys willingness to police the sever and get involved in other peeps affairs. No one likes that crap. You guys have what 40 kt's? Plus all the shinies and advantages that go with them. Even when all your allies owned the capitals, you guys hoarded these things..
    This has essentially stopped any progress upwards. How can one alliance fight that?
    Instead what has been asked is that we tolerate the KON overlords since there will always be someone on top...
    We are asked to just sit back and let you guys have your way with the server or any of our alliances whenever it suits you guys...
    The server is told to basically lie down while you guys attack everyone during tournaments and if god forbid someone puts up tool busters on a KON attack the whole alliance gets declared on...
    You guys have monopolized the tourneys, Storm Islands, and Berrimond...the capitals, KT's, Metro's.....
    hmmmm and you wonder why so many people are fed up with it and the population of usa1 server has gone down, not up since KON's reign.

As far as putting a power bloc in power, I think we can all see that we are not one united family. There are many different alliances involved and I think all these alliances would be involved again if a single power ruled all in the future. After KON it is extremely doubtful that one power will rule anymore and that it will be multiple alliances keeping the server "balanced" by being opposed to each other.

As you can see many alliances from across the board have joined this cause... is it a case of mass delusion on the part of the server? or are their concerns legitimate?

If anyone believes KON then clearly it is a case of mass delusion occurring in the usa1 server, and KON has been nothing but great for the usa1 server. Kind and considerate overlords.
    Otherwise one can listen to the concerns of many players on the server and make a decision for themselves (which I think most have).
    Egghead @ usa 1
  • Matt McCloud (US1)Matt McCloud (US1) US1 Posts: 144
    edited 14.11.2014
    I need cliffs...holy shyte!
    giphy.gif

“When I say Who’s the Master?!? You say SHO’NUFF!!!!”
    edited 14.11.2014
    my question to this is, does anyone on the server that is not kon or kon affiliate believe what is being said by kon side to be true? i dont see how anyone can. that has any kind of dealings with them on game. maybe this is the reason for organic to butthurt so badly and try to lie to get players to sway from the truth, or smoke and mirror enough to try to confuse.
  • KacyFighterKacyFighter Posts: 20
    edited 14.11.2014
    One of the issues that keeps come up is Subs. Has it occurred to anyone that those players are playing how they want to? A group has the ability to make a choice on what works tactically for them. That is their choice. GG doesn't impose any kind of structure on this game. So where we are atm is ex where e1 wants to be.

To those that have decided they don't want to play that way, don't. Its that simple. Will it cost you? Yes. I am positive it will cost you pixels. So you have to decide if its worth it to you. Running around complaining about how everyone else is playing will change nothing.

In all the years i've played this game, not once has someone had the ability to take my account where it didn't want to go. I have the free choice to decide which group best aligns with how i want to play. I joined and backed that leadership and my fellow team mates. Good/Bad, I've had both.

I've got friends all over the board. They are playing how they want to. That i respect.

So please stop saying you want to free people who are playing the way they want. If they don't want to play that way only they can change it.

To those that want to play independently, own it. If you want to have subs, that's your business. If you want to be sub, do that.

I will keep playing the way that suits me and those I call family. Own it!
    KacyFighter

"What is play to the cat is death to the mouse."
  • 007Ben2007Ben2 Posts: 1,269
    edited 14.11.2014
    First of all, let's clear up what's KoN's business and what isn't. Abbie in particular protested that (loosely quoting here) "The first thing that got her mad about KoN was that her alliance attacked a KoN sub, then KoN main defended their sub by telling her alliance to stop." This is KoN's business, and if this is what others of you mean by KoN policing the server, then stop.

Policing the server would be KoN ordering two non-KoN parties to break off a war (or otherwise take action favorable to KoN) with retribution for not complying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    007Ben2 wrote: »
    Basically, god comms have indirectly killed off the game. They encourage the use of fire casts. Now, it's too late to undo that. What's GGE supposed to do? Remove god comms and refund purchases? Obviously GGE wouldn't do that for a number of reasons.

It looks like GGE has irreversably damaged their game, and we the customers suffer the consequences. God comm owners aren't happy, fire cast users could be happier, and the rest of us see the wrongs GGE has caused for some of their best customers.
  • Matt McCloud (US1)Matt McCloud (US1) US1 Posts: 144
    edited 14.11.2014
    my question to this is, does anyone on the server that is not kon or kon affiliate believe what is being said by kon side to be true? i dont see how anyone can. that has any kind of dealings with them on game. maybe this is the reason for organic to butthurt so badly and try to lie to get players to sway from the truth, or smoke and mirror enough to try to confuse.

From what I have read, I don't believe a damn thing they have said. Ive seen the conversations and was disgusted to read about a KoN player talking trash about an 11yr old girl with cancer. Video game tough guys gotta love em.
    giphy.gif

“When I say Who’s the Master?!? You say SHO’NUFF!!!!”
    edited 14.11.2014
    One of the issues that keeps come up is Subs. Has it occurred to anyone that those players are playing how they want to? A group has the ability to make a choice on what works tactically for them. That is their choice. GG doesn't impose any kind of structure on this game. So where we are atm is ex where e1 wants to be.

To those that have decided they don't want to play that way, don't. Its that simple. Will it cost you? Yes. I am positive it will cost you pixels. So you have to decide if its worth it to you. Running around complaining about how everyone else is playing will change nothing.

In all the years i've played this game, not once has someone had the ability to take my account where it didn't want to go. I have the free choice to decide which group best aligns with how i want to play. I joined and backed that leadership and my fellow team mates. Good/Bad, I've had both.

I've got friends all over the board. They are playing how they want to. That i respect.

So please stop saying you want to free people who are playing the way they want. If they don't want to play that way only they can change it.

To those that want to play independently, own it. If you want to have subs, that's your business. If you want to be sub, do that.

I will keep playing the way that suits me and those I call family. Own it!

You wanna know how they do it??? They destroy them and conquer them and then pick the strongest from the destroyed alliances... It's goes back to their get down or lay down attitude... Yes, I would agree that once those players get to Kon and realize the power they possess, they to become infatuated with the greed(it's only natural)... I'm just hoping we can reach out them and remind them where they all came from... If not it is what it is, but those of us on the outside are not taking anymore shit and we are fighting back... Not really much else to say...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• edited 14.11.2014
    First of all, let's clear up what's KoN's business and what isn't. Abbie in particular protested that (loosely quoting here) "The first thing that got her mad about KoN was that her alliance attacked a KoN sub, then KoN main defended their sub by telling her alliance to stop." This is KoN's business, and if this is what others of you mean by KoN policing the server, then stop.

Policing the server would be KoN ordering two non-KoN parties to break off a war (or otherwise take action favorable to KoN) with retribution for not complying.

That is precisely what happened, Ben. We were at war with a non-KoN party and ordered to stop.
    edited 14.11.2014

they were not a kon sub were not in talks with kon we were the alliance in question we split up and both went our own seperate ways they then attacked us so we went to war. kon shortly stepped in told us to stop. then again we went to war with golden 'a friendly war mind you" the war went south due to golden callinfg in allies from dt. and stealing rvs then kon steps in again to tell us to stop. where in there do you see kon sub? after serry told us to stop shortly after both became kon subs, i would say for the protection.
  • RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 14.11.2014
    so then the new world order is kon and gk? and many= fellowship and there family and everyone else is what? shyte

going of what jj said kon and there allies shall be called the new world order
    dt and there allies i decided to call them the allies cause well i had the image of ww2 and dt and allies represent the good guys
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

edited 14.11.2014
    You wanna know how they do it??? They destroy them and conquer them and then pick the strongest from the destroyed alliances... It's goes back to their get down or lay down attitude... Yes, I would agree that once those players get to Kon and realize the power they possess, they to become infatuated with the greed(it's only natural)... I'm just hoping we can reach out them and remind them where they all came from... If not it is what it is, but those of us on the outside are not taking anymore shit and we are fighting back... Not really much else to say...

exactly right and the alliance that is left either becomes a sub of a sub or is farmed. and i am told one way of swaying players to be loyal is by putting rubies on there accts. not sure on this one it may be propaganda but i would not doubt anything from the players i am to believe are doing it.
  • Brendallania (US1)Brendallania (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 14.11.2014
    let me give the short version of this ......butthurt, butthurt, we kon are treated so poorly.....ohhh did i remember BUTTHURT....lol..
    no but srs organic what i see here is you have a multi in lof this is why you try to protect them so. but if you read my post to them you will clearly see the joking nature by the darkside comment. we offer every alliance that we have a war with freindly or not so freindly. ways out of the war if they are not up to any type of war at all. if they come and ask us right off the bat without ever exchanging any attacks for a way out due to being too inactive or such i will offer them a merge of sorts either by joining our family of by joining another alliance. this is to help them with there problem of not being able to defend themselves or even trying to.
    As for your comment to not having super powers i am not against you being a super power or anyone else for that matter. i am against you policing us. by you choosing who we can war and who we cannot. telling us to stop warring alliances that have nothing to do with kon. lets see dont war kon or any of its friends unless you give your blessing and if you war anyone else we will tell you to stop. hmmmm sounds like a dictator.
    to comment on the lof little wars we had we went completely by kons wishes serry tol me lof is not us do what you want but then a few days later came back with lof main is with us but just the main. so we did not hit the main as instructed. as for the subs we hit we told them right off if you exchange a few randoms and then ask for peace we will move on and as far as i know we did. and we never once declared war on any one alliance by itself just to make sure no one was seeing attacks were solely targeted towards any one group. it was atleast 3 lof subs at a time. as for them not hitting us back they did... but there attacks were not very good nor was the defense we did offer to take a few of them in to help train them as we had seen many in the past fight this same way. now how mean and evil does it make us when a level 40 at that time alliance with say 60 members one third of which were below level 50 to war 3 level 20 alliances with 30-60 members? and to only do random glory hits. if they wanted out of it after a day peace was granted. and we would move on to declare on 3-4 more to fill there shoes, you have to understand we have to war this way because every one else was off limits to us and you just opened up the lof alliances to us to be allowed to hit them.
    so in closing you should have never told us to hit lof if you were going to turn around and attemp to throw it back in our face. dont want to make this post to long because i see where interest will be lost in reading a page of rambling....

oh and btw what i said about you poking nose in and policing again this matter had nothing to do with you.
    again placing nose where nose should not be.= policing

also i sent that message after the first attack i had ever sent on a level 60+ and killed 7k in defense. and won the battle. i felt a little bad for them that lof would teach there players to do prearranged glory hits and boost them up to such a level and they did not know how to attack or defend.
    —Crobins1,
    How magnanimous of you. So you are attacking independent lower level alliances to “help” them. Thank you for clearing that up. By what criteria do you decide that said independent alliances suck and need your generous offer of help?

Let’s discuss your proposal for a “friendly” war to these independent alliances. You propose that you get to attack these alliances at your leisure for a few days, and then if they “ask” you to stop then you will move on. So basically these alliances are supposed to just sit back, and let you attack them, and all the while make sure that they do nothing to escalate your “friendly” war, and then after a few days everything will just go away. That is unless you determine that said alliance is not weak, or in some way is not up to your standards.

POLICE MUCH?

You say, “if they come and ask us right off the bat without ever exchanging any attacks for a way out due to being too inactive or such i will offer them a merge of sorts either by joining our family of by joining another alliance.” So having heard your proposal first hand, I can say that what you offer is for these independent alliances to either join you or The Fight Team family specifically. So basically are you building an army for The Fight Team family then? For what purpose I wander? But I guess I digress…

Back to your “friendly” wars; WAR IS WAR…If you declare war on an alliance why do you think that they will PLAY BY YOUR RULES? Oh, and one more thing, just a word of advice, in the future when you are declaring on these alliances, don’t declare war on an alliance that has no RV’s if you are full of them.

Finally, as to KoN’s supposed policing of you. You know you can clear that up real quick and easily, JUST DON’T ALLY YOURSELF TO KON. Problem solved. Then you are free to attack whomever you please, and others are free to attack you. YEAH FREEDOM!
    Brendallania @ usa 1
    edited 14.11.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    inb4 Abbie, Crobins, and Thomas get confused since you used facts.

You do not know what facts are, so please know your role and go make all of us a sammich... Thanks...;)
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 14.11.2014
    going of what jj said kon and there allies shall be called the new world order
    dt and there allies i decided to call them the allies cause well i had the image of ww2 and dt and allies represent the good guys

Oh, so KoN is the Nazi party then?
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
Sign In to comment.