We need new Moderators!
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.
If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE
1. you realize many of these folks are friends and have played together for many years
2. you realize that while they write things on the forums to 'appear' they are angry or upset
about things..all the while knowing they are at the same time probably on skype chatting it up
and laughing with each other. (that's what friends do)
3. I've often thought some of these conversations should be in the "entertainment" section of the board--because they are entertaining.:D
4. The only way for an independent alliance to remain independent is to not choose sides (even when others in game send messages 'highly suggesting' you pick a side or so and so and such and such will rule the server). I actually laughed out loud at the message--as I seen the irony of someone trying to 'suggest' how I personally play the game and letting me know which 'side' I should pick..while at the same time telling me someone else desires to 'rule' the server.
5. Logic dictates if/when you pick aside (no matter which one) if you are a lower level alliance or player you will begin spending more time repairing the pixel damage than playing the game--because it takes the focus off the larger players who are now spending more time repairing the pixel damage done to their own castles, and gives them more time to recruit and send attacks while you sit there and burn from all the attacks you personally receive from picking a side to begin with.
6. During the 6 months or so I've been playing the game I have found out first hand which alliances send mass attacks against a person or an entire alliance for trying to play the game and which one's merely send a message and say.."hey, this player sent an attack..is it just for glory/shady/whatever mission or goal happens to be up at the moment, or do you want a war?" with no automatic retaliation of mass attacks. I also know which ones who when sent messages letting them know they came up on a shady mission to be hit will outright tell you "if they send that attack against that player your entire alliance will burn"--thus preventing other players from earning awards for completing so many shady missions and moving forward in their own game--without spending rubies to change the target.
Just some of my own observations, as a relatively new player (compared to many) as I continue to learn the ins and outs of the game and read the forums..