We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Thanks KON3!

Comments

• Kolan (US1)Kolan (US1) Posts: 42US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    Certainly there are lots of open gates on both sides. It's a good strategy to use sometimes, though I try to avoid it for the principle.

I meant that while sure, we lose plenty of individual fights, each wave (or full battle) seems to be to the favor of DT, whether a mass attack or mass defense. I know that I am surely not seeing all of the results, as people are more prone to posting wins than losses, but it certainly seems that DT is consistently winning every mass, whether attacking or defending (I am not claiming this is true 100% of the time, even though by reports I have seen it is true). I hope that clarifies my statement.

Just lost a good one to Ersio. Was fun to get to the keep with 90% of my troops and a 79% keep bonus, though ;-)

http://prntscr.com/560ueh
    http://prntscr.com/5611pd

JB

PS- Great D Vaako!
    James Bernard @ usa 1
  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 13.11.2014
    Certainly there are lots of open gates on both sides. It's a good strategy to use sometimes, though I try to avoid it for the principle.

I meant that while sure, we lose plenty of individual fights, each wave (or full battle) seems to be to the favor of DT, whether a mass attack or mass defense. I know that I am surely not seeing all of the results, as people are more prone to posting wins than losses, but it certainly seems that DT is consistently winning every mass, whether attacking or defending (I am not claiming this is true 100% of the time, even though by reports I have seen it is true). I hope that clarifies my statement.

Just lost a good one to Ersio. Was fun to get to the keep with 90% of my troops and a 79% keep bonus, though ;-)

JB

PS- Great D Vaako!

almost caught me completely, got back barely "in time"

Ullur is the only lone who's caught me so far and in fairness, I thought there was truce on Fireball Fridays
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
  • Kolan (US1)Kolan (US1) Posts: 42US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    LMAO.

Wish you hadn't made it ;-). Always tough to lose all those tools and 400 demons to boot!

JB
    James Bernard @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,444US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    Very impressive, considering y'all have DGAF on your backs as well
  • RulerGoo (US1)RulerGoo (US1) Posts: 200
    edited 13.11.2014
    I don't know how the rest of the war is going, but so far things are going well for those of us in DT based on the reports and everything I have seen.

That would be the case as if you have a bad report in DT, it's not forwarded ;)

If that was the case in my alliance, I would think it was going well too, so can't blame you.
    RulerGoo @ usa 1
  • x80 (US1)x80 (US1) Posts: 21
    edited 13.11.2014
    ok let me look at your main...oh dmn we burnt u hard...thats beter u defend yourself dont need support other members and help them just have fun in next one month because u cant play GGE later buddy
    555dc4d7ecfb4c8be331a8076e2084d4x80 @ usa 1
  • powermanfighter3powermanfighter3 Posts: 229
    edited 13.11.2014

JB

PS- Great D Vaako!

We're doing great in Rabble. Thinking DT isn't doing too good, based on how many victories we been having. Might just post a few reports.
    powermanfighter @ usa 1
    Co Leader of GOLDEN SKULLS.
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,694US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    RulerGoo wrote: »
    That would be the case as if you have a bad report in DT, it's not forwarded ;)

If that was the case in my alliance, I would think it was going well too, so can't blame you.

Kind of losing respect for you goo.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
    edited 14.11.2014
    TannerM. wrote: »
    Kind of losing respect for you goo.

Losing respect because I am stating a 100% honest fact? I've got "sources" in DT and lemme tell ya bud, I KNOW they don't forward reports when they get their asses handed to them. DT has some amazing players don't get me wrong. However, I KNOW there are a great amount of reports that are not forwarded and that can create a false sense of how this war is going for the DT members.

lmao love this little gem of when we were trying to cap their RT and shirozake was on Vanadzor's account at 6 AM defending the KT.

DlKVOB7.png

the pic shows shiro asking for food to van's main from van's account after I hit and he had to pop gates because all D was at KT.
    RulerGoo @ usa 1
  • BigLeno (US1)BigLeno (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 14.11.2014
    Losing respect because I am stating a 100% honest fact? I've got "sources" in DT and lemme tell ya bud, I KNOW they don't forward reports when they get their asses handed to them. DT has some amazing players don't get me wrong. However, I KNOW there are a great amount of reports that are not forwarded and that can create a false sense of how this war is going for the DT members.

lmao love this little gem of when we were trying to cap their RT and shirozake was on Vanadzor's account at 6 AM defending the KT.

DlKVOB7.png

the pic shows shiro asking for food to van's main from van's account after I hit and he had to pop gates because all D was at KT.

WOW Congrats to RulerGoo. That is some great work . I love how these rookies get excited for the smallest things LOL. If you were smart you wouldnt post your insider info on forums for all to see. I would need 5 pages on forum to post all the nice stuff i have on your group and many other groups we are fighting . Then again thats what you learned from daddy KON. Playing mind games because in game your pathetic . Welcome to WAR everyone has spies everywhere . You sitting there talking big and brave. Did you forget all the members i helped in fellowship and your subs run to other groups when KON was smashing you ? now you want to talk like your the Big guy doing damage ? LOL. We laughing at you brah . Just curious how many demons did you guys loose that night about 15K LOL you got spanked son. How can someone like you or anyone for that matter in fellowship even be on the forums? Dont you guys have any self respect . Then again i guess you guys like being spanked and calling KON daddy afterwards . I dare you to call me a liar . Give me a reason to start posting your dirty secrets . The scary part for you now is your wondering if i saved those pm's you sent me when you were begging for help from Dream Team . This is not even counting some of the recent messages i have received from certain members in Fellowship .

YOU AIN'T FAZIN THE AMAZIN BRAH
    BigLeno @ usa 1
    edited 14.11.2014
    BigLeno wrote: »
    WOW Congrats to RulerGoo. That is some great work . I love how these rookies get excited for the smallest things LOL. If you were smart you wouldnt post your insider info on forums for all to see. I would need 5 pages on forum to post all the nice stuff i have on your group and many other groups we are fighting . Then again thats what you learned from daddy KON. Playing mind games because in game your pathetic . Welcome to WAR everyone has spies everywhere . You sitting there talking big and brave. Did you forget all the members i helped in fellowship and your subs run to other groups when KON was smashing you ? now you want to talk like your the Big guy doing damage ? LOL. We laughing at you brah . Just curious how many demons did you guys loose that night about 15K LOL you got spanked son. How can someone like you or anyone for that matter in fellowship even be on the forums? Dont you guys have any self respect . Then again i guess you guys like being spanked and calling KON daddy afterwards . I dare you to call me a liar . Give me a reason to start posting your dirty secrets . The scary part for you now is your wondering if i saved those pm's you sent me when you were begging for help from Dream Team . This is not even counting some of the recent messages i have received from certain members in Fellowship .

YOU AIN'T FAZIN THE AMAZIN BRAH

LMFAO. So because I exposed DT for account sharing, I'm the pathetic one? I'm rather curious why you're taking my post that did not even concern you, as a personal attack. Leno, never have I ever once begged for help from DT, and never will I ever. However just so you know, I'm glad you guys are laughing at us, and can you keep laughing at us long enough so we can take even more of your KT's? I believe our current count is 3 we've taken from DT and subs, and that number will only grow. We got spanked at the KT? The first wave of attacks that I'm assuming you're referring to, we launched 7 attacks on the KT and killed 11.5k defenders. Nonetheless, the real proof is in the pudding, or as I like to call the Tower of Goo. What ever secrets you've got, post away :)

btw the only one in KoN I call daddy is Organic...but that's only after 11 PM on weeknights <3
    RulerGoo @ usa 1
  • BigLeno (US1)BigLeno (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 14.11.2014
    LMFAO. So because I exposed DT for account sharing, I'm the pathetic one? I'm rather curious why you're taking my post that did not even concern you, as a personal attack. Leno, never have I ever once begged for help from DT, and never will I ever. However just so you know, I'm glad you guys are laughing at us, and can you keep laughing at us long enough so we can take even more of your KT's? I believe our current count is 3 we've taken from DT and subs, and that number will only grow. We got spanked at the KT? The first wave of attacks that I'm assuming you're referring to, we launched 7 attacks on the KT and killed 11.5k defenders. Nonetheless, the real proof is in the pudding, or as I like to call the Tower of Goo. What ever secrets you've got, post away :)

btw the only one in KoN I call daddy is Organic...but that's only after 11 PM on weeknights <3

Its great how you ignored all the important things i said . i know you dont have a comeback for most of it and its ok . Your math is horrible but thats probably not your fault . Im pretty sure organic left some stains in your eyes and its bothering your vision . keep convincing yourself that its gonna be ok . keep ignoring the fact that your group has no spine or self respect because we just laughing harder . So your saying we never helped your members move around to safety? really ??? LMFAO . Thats what i get no problem . Those members all know the truth . i dont need anyone to step up and say i helped them . I dont need to put them on the spot they know who they are.
    talking about account sharing LOL. Dream Team does no such thing. the 30 members in fellowship do that .
    the other 30+ in your group are secretly there from BB and LOF main. Oops my bad .
    Nway im done here for now . Let me no when your gonna call organic daddy so i can send my Sheep to help out
    BigLeno @ usa 1
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) Posts: 375US1
    edited 14.11.2014
    so goo says shiro? well if its on the forums must be true altough id bet shiro wasnt there cause maybe he was somewhere else good detective work big boy, youve grown so much since we last humbled ya

billdo09 @ usa 1

edited 14.11.2014
    billdo09 wrote: »
    so goo says shiro? well if its on the forums must be true altough id bet shiro wasnt there cause maybe he was somewhere else good detective work big boy, youve grown so much since we last humbled ya

Maybe it was the mass mail telling everyone to withdraw their troops sent from Shiro? Although I'm sure that would have been too much for Vanadzor to handle. Or maybe it was what vanadzor said about an hour and a half before that...hmmm, you guys should stick to chatzy and keep it out of alliance chat. Eye's are everywhere ;)
    RulerGoo @ usa 1
    edited 14.11.2014
    maybe u should see the screens of in game chat more often lmfao i have posted to "spies" directly in game noobs gonna noob

billdo09 @ usa 1

• St John FisherSt John Fisher Posts: 28
    edited 14.11.2014
    No 10 Lvl Rule during 'WAR.'

i think the 10 level rule might be a myth
    St John Fisher
    Leader of Invicta FT
    [Sword of Fisher - R.I.P 2013 | Sword of NEPH - R.I.P. 3/8/14 | AoD Invicta - R.I.P. 8/12/14]

USA
  • 30x30x Posts: 204
    edited 14.11.2014
    Love your signature Fisher

Nice Defense JB!
    30x @ usa 1
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) Posts: 600US1
    edited 14.11.2014
    finally everyone else see these tweeks for what they are......i have shown months ago goo had no defense and attacks were terrible.
    edited 14.11.2014
    those who know dont talk , those who talk dont know (goo b one of dem)

----skeetrock for goo :)

billdo09 @ usa 1

edited 14.11.2014
    billdo09 wrote: »
    those who know dont talk , those who talk dont know (goo b one of dem)

----skeetrock for goo :)

:-)

mmmmm skeetrock.
    RulerGoo @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.