We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN main masses DT family

138

Comments

  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    We defend it lol took us a couple tries to get the right setup.
    http://gyazo.com/0462d70eb17ed2032f70c73f2efa1076

    That's awesome. Care to share the setup LOL?

    Also what was the cast stats on your member?
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) Posts: 1,363
    edited 13.11.2014
    That's awesome. Care to share the setup LOL?

    Also what was the cast stats on your member?

    Lol cant be sharing that info with the enemy ;)

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) Posts: 993US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    I would not even post a single hit made by trollins with the super commander + 70% gem bonus, that is just gamebreaking.

    This isn't hating, just saying why even defend against that?

    Only hits he made were open gates
    Now, with your logic filled with holes, you are changing your statement to include not only use but "a bit" of the MISC and DT. You DID blame KoN solely; you are just too insolent to re-read your post about how Neph is clotting up the server. And no, calling us powerful is not the only thing you said. Please don't try to defend your indefensible position. Just move on.

    -Inferno
    picard-facepalm.jpg

    Alright, I admit my mistake with that post. I mean all the major alliances. Happy?
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    Alright, I admit my mistake with that post. I mean all the major alliances. Happy?

    Apology accepted. NEXT! *Calls in next person for their Flawed Logic appointment*
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    Lol cant be sharing that info with the enemy ;)

    I feel you. I won't be sharing any info either about how one of your players is my main account. Oops.
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) Posts: 993US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    Apology accepted. NEXT! *Calls in next person for their Flawed Logic appointment*


    I never booked one. Even if I did I would only trust JJ :p
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) Posts: 993US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    Apology accepted. NEXT! *Calls in next person for their Flawed Logic appointment*


    I never booked one. Even if I did I would only trust JJ :p
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • MarlboroMan3MarlboroMan3 Posts: 221
    edited 13.11.2014
    We fight to protect our own and the power we hold. And yes, that is at all costs. We promote fun, but at the same time show no mercy in war; especially since the fact of the matter is that DT declared on us, and not vice versa.

    Whatever you want to play; play it. But we play the way we want to, and if you pick a fight with us, don't expect us to hold back.

    If you have a complaint about not being able to play on a "fairer server" or KoN having too much power, take it up with GGE support. Don't expect us to not exert our potential to its fullest extent when necessary. Our existence is being threatened, and as with all living things, we will fight (and we will fight hard) to stay alive.

    If you wanna quit, go quit. Nobody here is telling you not to.

    And as for the cost of winning? Come now, clearly you can't be so ignorant as to think that there is not going to be an enemy left to fight.

    #FlawedLogic2014

    First bolded text. So, how are you going to play if the only alliances left are the 20 sub alliances and the 50+ training alliances? You promote fun, but stop anyone from getting anywhere in the game, no matter what they do. It is like spitting in wind to be successful as a newbie on the US1 server.


    Second bolded comment. Your existence is being threatened? You have over 3k of members and you feel threatened? How many capitals do you own in all kingdoms then, how many other alliances actually have capitals? if you say "none", then all I can say is that there is no longer any point in having other alliances on there because they would have nothing to gain. Either way, you'll be the last ones standing as survivors do, but then you will have NO-ONE to fight with. Therefore, in simply English, GAME OVER!!!!!
    MarlboroMan @ en 1
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) Posts: 1,363
    edited 13.11.2014
    I feel you. I won't be sharing any info either about how one of your players is my main account. Oops.

    Its me isnt it. Im the alt.

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 13.11.2014
    Nice reports.
    manateesharkjpeg


    Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    First bolded text. So, how are you going to play if the only alliances left are the 20 sub alliances and the 50+ training alliances? You promote fun, but stop anyone from getting anywhere in the game, no matter what they do. It is like spitting in wind to be successful as a newbie on the US1 server.


    Second bolded comment. Your existence is being threatened? You have over 3k of members and you feel threatened? How many capitals do you own in all kingdoms then, how many other alliances actually have capitals? if you say "none", then all I can say is that there is no longer any point in having other alliances on there because they would have nothing to gain. Either way, you'll be the last ones standing as survivors do, but then you will have NO-ONE to fight with. Therefore, in simply English, GAME OVER!!!!!

    First (before I reply to your first comment/rant), I'd like to point out that your grammar as well as your logic is flawed.

    1.) KoN winning this war does not mean everyone will leave the game. There will always be someone to take the defeated family's place, whether it be the defeated in a reformed state, or another family that saw the opening and took advantage. Now, that doesn't go to say that the substitute will be an enemy, as there are usually several months of peace after a war of this magnitude and normally non-agression/sisterhood agreements are made after a war. Also, we do not stop anyone from progressing. If anyone had the capability to progress, they'd be progressing. Families like DT, GK, SR, and CO all progressed because they had the drive, the initiative, and the capabilities to do so. As for us, we progressed for the same reasons. Its just that our progress far exceeded that of most others. Also, nobody is successful as a newbie. If you were successful, you wouldn't be a newbie (by newbie, I mean good at the game, not new to it, as its original definition states). You gain experience and get better. That's the way the world works.

    2.)Yes, our existence is being threatened. If it weren't we wouldn't be defending or attacking in this war. And if we didn't we could very easily be wiped out. Therefore, our existence is threatened. We have over 160 alliance on our hostile list, and so far it's been a pretty even match. If our existence wasn't threatened, we would be winning by an enormous margin (currently not the case). And it is true, alliances that were never allied with us do not own any power points (excluding glory monuments), but not having power points is no reason to quit the game and call it pointless. Power points will always be circulating, but it is the responsibility of the alliances that WANT power points, to get tough and grab them. The consequence of that is another story. There are plenty of things to do and fight for, even when power points are out of the picture. And no, not "Game Over". There will simply be a period of peace and rising tensions from allies will cause another server war. History repeats itself, and it will always be this way.

    Hopefully I wasn't too hypocritical by calling your statements rants while clearly I ranted much more than you did, but it was for the sake of proving a point(s). Forgive me.

    -Inferno
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    I never booked one. Even if I did I would only trust JJ :p

    I am the assistant. JJ is currently unavailable lol

    There ARE student-operated clinics, you know ;)
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xuchu (US1)xuchu (US1) Posts: 63
    edited 13.11.2014
    Attachment not found.

    u forgot
    i have one more report
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) Posts: 993US1
    edited 14.11.2014
    I am the assistant. JJ is currently unavailable lol

    There ARE student-operated clinics, you know ;)

    I know, JJ's diploma is in his siggy. That's why I prefer him... it's in the left most corner of the right hand side. ;)
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 14.11.2014
    Wait, one second?

    That kill count is ridiculously small :p

    For both sides - and especially in a mass attack.

    Especially for people who claims to be the strongest alliance in the server...
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

    Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

    "I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 14.11.2014
    Proves only one thing, you guys are too powerful and are clotting up the server.
    exactly he just prove all kon argument pointless kon to powerful to be left in the game and dt don't come close to them
    LOL, the lack of logic is too real, so let me get this straight. DT declares on us, we mass them after they declared. And suddenly were the bad guys cause we do to well?
    no mr organic every big alliance is bad but very few come to become as as kon kon is almost 2x as strong as dt these BR are the prof that power counter both your arguments
    1 dt just as bad as kon clearly not =
    2 "kon has not really abuse our power yet" yes they have but only in small instances if kon where to abuse in larger scale no one would have chance to stop them and, that chance is less if they win this war. That's why they must not be ALLOW to win this war
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1


    fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0


    I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle
     


  • USACyberMonkey (US1)USACyberMonkey (US1) Posts: 388US1
    edited 14.11.2014
    killdavies wrote: »
    Sorry but this is really sad someone took the time to add up the amount of defenders and attackers killed then made a ratio...

    Good Job KoN, keep it up!

    Uhh, dude, a lot of alliances tally these stats to see how well we did.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 14.11.2014
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    Wait, one second?

    That kill count is ridiculously small :p

    For both sides - and especially in a mass attack.

    Especially for people who claims to be the strongest alliance in the server...

    You sir, are looking at a mass attack, but only the hits that were against DT players. Many more players/alliances were hit, but this collection of screenshots were only against DT (at least, as far as I know; I am interpreting this from the screenshots and am not fully sure if this was against only DT). That number is perfectly acceptable and, with such K/D and W/L ratio, it is certainly suggested that they are indeed the most powerful. Also, this isn't even the entire alliance attacking, so you're really seeing only a semi-accurate measure of KoN strength.

    Also I'm not sure where you found that KoN main claims they are the strongest, because I certainly have not read such a claim coming from them (as a genuine request, please direct me to where you found this info, if it exists), but they have proven themselves in the past (and present) and actions do speak louder than words.

    I'm not sure if you were trying to offend them, as you used a smiley face in your post, so I will try not to be offensive in mine.
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) Posts: 600US1
    edited 14.11.2014
    I don't see why it's sp hard to understand my point. All I said was "KoN is really powerful", that's what the BRs showed. I never said anyone was the bad guy and that anyone should be kicked off the server via war.

    For you its relatively easier to play; you have Neph on your side. For others, they can't really hit people because of OP protection. Not only KoN, but all major alliances. I'm only using KoN as an example because they're at the top.

    Don't call me foolish, it takes three of you to argue with one of me, and your accusations are brutally inac.

    Gooby pls.

    shark you have to speak slowly or they dont get it..... like this organic bad, need women, prae no good, need to figure out if man or women.

    lol. prae either way im sure you are quite the looker...lol
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) Posts: 600US1
    edited 14.11.2014
    nice attacks i will give credit where it is due but looks like many of those are from dt players that have jumped the fence. so not sure if you can take credit for that and isnt red in tft it says dt attacks.
Sign In to comment.