We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

But are you really fighting for a free server?

Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
edited 26.11.2014 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
This message goes out to 3 of the most uniformed, naive idealists that I've seen posting on the forums

In particular: Kingthomas, Abbie, Crobins

Lets start with crazy ones:

Abbie Claim:
We didn't have the protection of a larger parent-alliance, so we were attacked often and were primarily a defense alliance out of necessity. We quickly saw the need to make friends with other groups. For this reason, I completely understand why smaller alliances would be eager to sub under a group like KoN.

-Since we've already established you have no morals mocking people with cancer I'll try to leave the subject matter of moral ambiguity out of this.

-You claim you're fighting for a free server, where people don't have to live in fear of super families, who will flip on a dime and use unnecessarily large amounts of force for said alliance to achieve its goals whatever they may be. You also claim you don't want super families to "force" other alliances into a position where they have to accept an unfair choice or be burned as a consequence of denying said terms.

Crobins Claim: Virtually the same as abbie, No super families. The ability to be able to stand on ones own 2 feet without having a towering institution that can choose at any time they wish to force their ways or conformity on to said party.

Lets take a moment now to view everything in perspective. You view us a tyrannical over sized Oppressors correct? good. So that is why you feel it is necessary to get rid of KoN because you want a "free and independent server"(lol) Only problem with said allegation is that Crazy ones is 1600 members strong. By no means a small family, but you use power responsibility, and don't oppress people, right? Wrong

Just as we are tyrannical and oppressive to you, so are you to others. Lets take a look at a prime example right now LoF.

http://gyazo.com/500c03ba4b88217eb265617a944a4e6e

This screenshot was a letter sent from Crobins1 ( A crazy ones leader) This letter was sent to a LoF sub in an attempt to make them break away from LoF while FT/CO were smashing actively smashing the LoF family. You will notice that during this war LoF did not attack back once, not at all. Why? after speaking with several of LoF leaders the reason give was "we didn't want to escalate the conflict and bring more alliances against us, we just wanted to end it ASAP". You will also notice that the subject matter of this letter is "peace?" with a question mark, and this is clearly Crobins first and only reply to said letter. As you can see in the letter Crobins very expressly says, Your main has no agreement with us, you should leave LoF and come join CO family, now bear in mind this is his response to a request for peace and ending a war.

Okay so basically what this message proves is, Yes the Crazy ones are tyrannical and oppressive in their own right, to smaller less capable alliances. They use force and intimidation tactics to get others to join their massive family. They use threats of more alliance attacking if any kind of retaliation is met. And they're activity playing a role in continuing to Gridlock the server.

So tell me Abbie, and Crobins - how can you honestly say you're fighting for freedom when you did this to LoF, You oppressed them, terrorized them, Intimidated them, tried to make them join you and when refused continued to annihilate them.

The only freedom you're fighting for is the freedom to keep doing this to other alliances, without having it done to yourselves. Things always look different from outside looking in, but if you honestly think that you're truly fighting for freedom you're very mistaken. You clearly have no problem using many of the same tactics and agendas you criticize us for, so again whats the difference? Even if it is on a smaller scale you're still doing it. Just as we are the tyrannical oppressors to you, so are you and your family to many many others. You just fail to see it that way cause you don't look past anything except your speed bumps in the road, and not the wake of destruction you leave behind you.

A LoF General will soon be writing a very detailed post, outlining this whole event in detail where we can properly dissect all the tiny details piece by piece, their voice needs to be heard and people need to know what kind of "freedom" crazy ones are actually preaching.

Now for Kingthomas

KT- Your claim is that large super families are destroying the game, and that they're effectively grid locking the entire server. therefore by your logic KoN must be downsized, because apparently we police the server.

Let me start by saying these are some pretty funny Claims since
A. Leviathan was the first original super family run by same Rap spittin mad man as before
B. Leviathan was the cornerstone of the collective, the first and only active server police force.
C. Leviathan also has a history of allying everyone as well

In contrast to KoN history
E. We've been cutting subs since end of hive war not adding them
F. We don't get involved in affairs outside our direct business.
G. We're currently fighting the server not allied to it.

So maybe Leviathan has changed its past ways, and are turning over a new leaf?

unlikely. As of right now leviathan is attempting to police us by forcing us into cutting subs, they've currently allied most of server, and are trying to regrow their family.

http://prntscr.com/54oxwo
http://prntscr.com/54p01q
http://prntscr.com/54oybt

These Screenshots were sent to one of my sub leaders, basically telling him to Abandon neph, come join Levi.

SO basically Leviathan is trying to regrow its family, and trying to add to D8's as well and they will continue to be "Brother" alliances after the war is over. At the same time trying to police us to drop our subs, while they're adding to theirs.

I find it humerous that the war is not even close to being over, and you're already trying to poach our subs, people who remember life under Kass yolk btw and want nothing to do with you again.

So where is the argument here exactly, it sounds like nothing about leviathan has changed, they're doing same ol shit as before granted alot smaller now, given time I doubt this will be the case. If we were to lose I'd image kass would do his part to pick up as many of former Neph alliances as he could to add to his power block.

So now that we've established that your alliance is hypocritical of the exact same agenda you seem to love preaching, im curious to know where exactly your argument is? Sure your institution may be small now, but if you let kass have it his way and we're defeated it won't be like that for long. You say you're trying to solve the problem of the server, but your solution basically boils down to leviathan becoming a part of the problem themselves.

All 3 of you are Naive Idealists who fail to accept the reality of what this game is and has become, you think that taking down KoN will change it, It won't. The only thing your victory would accomplish is too put your power bloc in power, in which case the same scenario as before will play out, time after time after time. Until this game is eventually shut down.

Wake up and see the hypocrisy of your own words, and the reality that you're not fighting to better the game, you're fighting to better yourselves period.
Post edited by Its organic (US1) on

Comments

• Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) Posts: 993US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    Respectable beast post. Can confirm I read none of it. Cliffs anyone?
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 13.11.2014
    inb4 Abbie, Crobins, and Thomas get confused since you used facts.
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) Posts: 1,363
    edited 13.11.2014
    Lol You mad brah? Nice essay didnt read it lol Aint no one got time for that.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Zoroastryan (US1)Zoroastryan (US1) Posts: 87US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    tbh I've been reading all the posts you and they have made. You don't need to prove yourself further by bashing them with an entire thread man. Any civilized person with the ability to make independent decisions would be able to tell that they are envisioning a pipe-dream.

btw... way too long
    Zoroastryan @ usa 1

y52rii8t5oc4.jpg

Randomly interjecting in forum convos like 'That's nun of my bidness'
    5mk3wag9zhge.jpg
  • Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
    edited 13.11.2014
    Lol You mad brah? Nice essay didnt read it lol Aint no one got time for that.

Nope not mad at all, guess it just shows how much of a sheep you are to everyone else, don't have time to make an opinion for yourself, poor you.

BTW thanks for the KT back

and thanks zoro :)
    edited 13.11.2014
    tbh I've been reading all the posts you and they have made. You don't need to prove yourself further by bashing them with an entire thread man. Any civilized person with the ability to make independent decisions would be able to tell that they are envisioning a pipe-dream.

btw... way too long

Personally I think Abbie should be bashed by multiple threads, repeatedly, and as hurtfully as possible.
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) Posts: 1,363
    edited 13.11.2014
    Nope not mad at all, guess it just shows how much of a sheep you are to everyone else, don't have time to make an opinion for yourself, poor you.

BTW thanks for the KT back

and thanks zoro :)

Nah no point in giving an opinion to people that refuse to listen and just want to play the you logic doesn't make sense game.
    No problem, I was running out of polish. Next time i take it please leave me some polish.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• bonkerz (US1)bonkerz (US1) Posts: 266
    edited 13.11.2014
    Why_so_serious__by_Tyrite.jpg
    *Potato Crew*
    *Crew Cut Crew*
    *GGE Crew*
    *Crew Crew*
    *10 friends on facebook crew*
    *Only leave the house to go to the gym crew *
    *Girl sits next to me, i start sweating crew*
    *Order pizza and too afraid to answer the door crew*
    *Leave class when professor tells us to pair up crew*
    *Girl asks for pencil, imagine life together crew*
    *So ugly people get whiplash trying to look away crew*
  • RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 13.11.2014
    1 we not saying game be MUCH better with the allies we not saying there are angles that came from heaven to save us.We just saying that its slightly worst to have them win.To simplified it the new world order is stronger then the allies using number im just made up from 1- 10 if the risk is a 10 with the new world order the risk is a 9 with the allies now, u might say really that's barley better well the small difference counts. Also u got to consider the power would be distributed differently, for the new world order consist of KoN and gk 2 big alliance the allies consists of tft kings wild resistance the misc d8 and dt which is = 5 big alliance each of the 5 will get less power when it ends.

For example (i love food so im going do food metaphor) pizza come in 8 slices if i buy a pie a pizza and if i share it with 2 people each of them eats more then if i break it down to 5 .The new world order is going take 4 slices each eh allies get about 8/5=1.6 of a slice ,so the new world order wins more at the end of the war to they become 2.5x bigger then what ever strength the allies would become ,now these number are inaccurate because i don't know exactly how many people fighting in each side, but hopefully u have better understanding why kon must fall and the game be worst if they win

it should make more sense now :p
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

• Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
    edited 13.11.2014
    1 we not saying game be MUCH better with the allies we not saying there are angles that came from heaven to save us we saying that its slightly worst to have them win to simplified it the new world order is stronger then the allies using number im just made up from 1- 10 if the risk is a 10 with the new world order the risk is a 9 with the allies now u might say really that's barley better well the small difference counts also u got to consider the power would be distributed differently for the new world order consist of KoN and gk 2 big alliance the allies consists of tft kings wild resistance the misc d8 and dt which is = 5 big alliance each of the 5 will get less power when it ends its like (i love food so im going do food metaphor) pizza if i buy a pie a pizza and share it with 2 people each eats more then if i break it down to 5 the new world order is going take 4 slices each eh allies get about 8/5=1.6 of a slice so the new world order wins more at the end of the war to they become 2.5x bigger then what ever strength the allies would become now these number are inaccurate because i don't know exactly how many people fighting in each side but hopefully u have better understanding why kon is worst

This didn't even begin to make sense, so not even gonna try to argue with it, Make coherent statements and arguments, or don't say anything at all.
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) Posts: 600US1
    edited 13.11.2014
    let me give the short version of this ......butthurt, butthurt, we kon are treated so poorly.....ohhh did i remember BUTTHURT....lol..
    no but srs organic what i see here is you have a multi in lof this is why you try to protect them so. but if you read my post to them you will clearly see the joking nature by the darkside comment. we offer every alliance that we have a war with freindly or not so freindly. ways out of the war if they are not up to any type of war at all. if they come and ask us right off the bat without ever exchanging any attacks for a way out due to being too inactive or such i will offer them a merge of sorts either by joining our family of by joining another alliance. this is to help them with there problem of not being able to defend themselves or even trying to.
    As for your comment to not having super powers i am not against you being a super power or anyone else for that matter. i am against you policing us. by you choosing who we can war and who we cannot. telling us to stop warring alliances that have nothing to do with kon. lets see dont war kon or any of its friends unless you give your blessing and if you war anyone else we will tell you to stop. hmmmm sounds like a dictator.
    to comment on the lof little wars we had we went completely by kons wishes serry tol me lof is not us do what you want but then a few days later came back with lof main is with us but just the main. so we did not hit the main as instructed. as for the subs we hit we told them right off if you exchange a few randoms and then ask for peace we will move on and as far as i know we did. and we never once declared war on any one alliance by itself just to make sure no one was seeing attacks were solely targeted towards any one group. it was atleast 3 lof subs at a time. as for them not hitting us back they did... but there attacks were not very good nor was the defense we did offer to take a few of them in to help train them as we had seen many in the past fight this same way. now how mean and evil does it make us when a level 40 at that time alliance with say 60 members one third of which were below level 50 to war 3 level 20 alliances with 30-60 members? and to only do random glory hits. if they wanted out of it after a day peace was granted. and we would move on to declare on 3-4 more to fill there shoes, you have to understand we have to war this way because every one else was off limits to us and you just opened up the lof alliances to us to be allowed to hit them.
    so in closing you should have never told us to hit lof if you were going to turn around and attemp to throw it back in our face. dont want to make this post to long because i see where interest will be lost in reading a page of rambling....

oh and btw what i said about you poking nose in and policing again this matter had nothing to do with you.
    again placing nose where nose should not be.= policing

also i sent that message after the first attack i had ever sent on a level 60+ and killed 7k in defense. and won the battle. i felt a little bad for them that lof would teach there players to do prearranged glory hits and boost them up to such a level and they did not know how to attack or defend.
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 13.11.2014
    LOL I just got on let me read your shyt and then I'll get my thoughts out on it... Anyways I already see the Kon groupies have arrived and already made comments... BRB...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
  • edited 13.11.2014

-Since we've already established you have no morals mocking people with cancer I'll try to leave the subject matter of moral ambiguity out of this.

-You claim you're fighting for a free server, where people don't have to live in fear of super families, who will flip on a dime and use unnecessarily large amounts of force for said alliance to achieve its goals whatever they may be. You also claim you don't want super families to "force" other alliances into a position where they have to accept an unfair choice or be burned as a consequence of denying said terms.

I don't know why you continue to harp on the same issue. I wrote a public apology shortly after the comment was made. The comment was in poor taste, and I'll say again what I said then, I am sincerely sorry to anyone who was hurt or offended by it.

I am not opposed to large families, per se. What I am opposed to is the KoN family lording over everyone telling independent groups how to behave, who they can go to war with, and otherwise policing the server.
    edited 13.11.2014
    abbie24601 wrote: »
    I don't know why you continue to harp on the same issue. I wrote a public apology shortly after the comment was made. The comment was in poor taste, and I'll say again what I said then, I am sincerely sorry to anyone who was hurt or offended by it.

Since last night, I've gotten several PM's in game praising me for bashing you on the forum. The fact that people remember your comment, then message me when I call you out, indicates many of those you insulted (mostly cancer patients) still remember.

Anyone who thinks I'm making this up can PM me in game, I'm not posting screenshots of messages on the forum.
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
    edited 13.11.2014
    abbie i would not apologise to this flake he harbors one of the worst offenders to cancer patients on the server and tries to harp on a comment you made a year ago and apologised for, to down play his members actions, weak i say. if anything he should be on here slamming geo for his comments on how if cancer didnt beat a small girl he was going too. now that in its self is the worst comment i have ever read.
    edited 13.11.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    Since last night, I've gotten several PM's in game praising me for bashing you on the forum. The fact that people remember your comment, then message me when I call you out, indicates many of those you insulted (mostly cancer patients) still remember.

Anyone who thinks I'm making this up can PM me in game, I'm not posting screenshots of messages on the forum.

and again with the trying to remove the emphasis of there members actions to try to push the attention to something that was long ago apologised for. not working bro/ho/ what ever you are....lol
    edited 13.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    and again with the trying to remove the emphasis of there members actions to try to push the attention to something that was long ago apologised for. not working bro/ho/ what ever you are....lol

Scapegoating much?
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
    edited 13.11.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    Scapegoating much?

asking the same of you you are the one trying to shift the attention of the current issue
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) Posts: 925
    edited 13.11.2014
    abbie24601 wrote: »

I am not opposed to large families, per se. What I am opposed to is the KoN family lording over everyone telling independent groups how to behave, who they can go to war with, and otherwise policing the server.

so you dont like it when kon apparently tells you what to do but you like it when you do the same
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
    edited 14.11.2014
    geniusguy wrote: »
    so you dont like it when kon apparently tells you what to do but you like it when you do the same

can you elaborate because im not aware of where we are policing others than by telling kon to stay out of our business and play there own game.
Sign In to comment.