Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ice forts

Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
OK I understand this thread is probably usless but I have to give a shot.

Its been bugging me for long time now but I thought not to bring it out because asking GGS to increase ruby amount they give to us has chances of success about 1:1 000 000.

Here is the thing.You get 280 rubies for defeating sand fort,370 for defeating fort in Fire Peaks and50 rubies only when defeat ice fort.Max. level tower in ice give 13.5k coins and sometimes it can give even up to 30+ rubies.
So how come fortress gives less coins then tower and only 10-20 rubies more,unlike in for example sand map where it gives ~260 more rubies.

My opinion is GGS should increase amount ice fort gives to 15k coins and 120-150 rubies so it gets same as forts in sands and fire (where fort gives more coins and a lot more rubies then towers).

I never hit fort in ice even its on 5-6 miles from my castle because I find it unnecessary waste of time and troops (I can hit max. level tower and get 3.5k more coins).

Change this...
Post edited by Cho Gath (GB1) on

Comments

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 04.11.2014
    your wasting you digital breath...
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 04.11.2014
    And you take less losses on a max tower too compared to. A fortress
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • Kalpit4Kalpit4 Posts: 24
    edited 05.11.2014
    @ cho gath
    according to me, GGE wont increase amount of ruby from ice fort, because they are a good way of collecting coins and rubys for new ice land comers. but, for lvl 70 players, 50 rubies and 10k coins r nothing. even the lvl 45 cultist tower gives more coin than that. so coin problem is never there once u are in sand and fire. if u need rubies, attack desert forts or dragons. so ice is mostly for low level players.

well i got an idea of my own, instead of one, there should be two types of barbarian forts. the first one is same like the current one, but the second one would gives 150 rubies(or 100), 15-20k coins. this all is decided by GGE
    the key to defeat the first BF is melee attackers with melee commander. so the key to the second one should be ranged attackers. all this is decided by GGE ofcourse. i m happy to share my thoughts

Thank you
    Kalpit4
    Kalpit4 @ in 1
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 05.11.2014
    Kalpit4 wrote: »
    @ cho gath
    according to me, GGE wont increase amount of ruby from ice fort, because they are a good way of collecting coins and rubys for new ice land comers. but, for lvl 70 players, 50 rubies and 10k coins r nothing. even the lvl 45 cultist tower gives more coin than that. so coin problem is never there once u are in sand and fire. if u need rubies, attack desert forts or dragons. so ice is mostly for low level players.

well i got an idea of my own, instead of one, there should be two types of barbarian forts. the first one is same like the current one, but the second one would gives 150 rubies(or 100), 15-20k coins. this all is decided by GGE
    the key to defeat the first BF is melee attackers with melee commander. so the key to the second one should be ranged attackers. all this is decided by GGE ofcourse. i m happy to share my thoughts

Thank you
    Kalpit4

I know everything you listed above,I also know its probably like that so smaller levels can defeat then easily and get lots of coins (its a lot comparing to level 20 tower).
    But its not logical that FORTRESS is giving less coins then max. level tower and only 10-15 rubies more.I got 34 rubies from max. level tower today...

Also fort in sand gives 230 more rubies then ice fort, while fire fort gives 90 more rubies then fort in sands and 320 more rubies then ice fort.So I would like you to think about why is there so big diffrence between ice fort on one side and fire and sand forts on other side? You can see that diffrence between ruby amount sand fort and fire fort gives isnt that big comparing to huge diffrence between ice fort and sand/fire fort.
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 05.11.2014
    I`ve got another idea I would like to share and hear some thoughts.

Why not to make forts even more competitive and make bigger diffrence between them and normal towers.
    So here is my idea: Increased chance of looting epic/legendary piece of equipment and higher level gems.For example 35-40% bigger chance to loot epic/legendary/4+ level gem from forts.

Thoughts?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file