Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Burning should be removed from the game

2»

Comments

• RulerLucky1RulerLucky1 Posts: 6
    edited 04.11.2014
    i id only burning not sabotaging
    RulerLucky1 @ in 1
  • R.C3R.C3 Posts: 105
    edited 04.11.2014
    yes well there should be another system of fires like all fires gets away in 1 or 2 days ?
    PRINCE-R.C
    LEVEL 38
    INT 2
    Proud GENERAL of
    THE STREET DOGS
    (Recircuitment open)
  • Twaitsy (GB1)Twaitsy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 419
    edited 04.11.2014
    Burning is no doubt one of the reasons why many players leave the game. As if it isn't bad enough losing all your troops you have a tonne of fires to put out before you can play the game properly again.

I think that in pvp the burning system serves it's purpose, the idea is that you can immobilise your enemy so they become rather powerless to fight back. What I disagree with however, is the fact that the burning player is completely unable to join in on all of the npc content.

Anyone who only logs in for five minutes a day will probably just quit when they burn because it will take months to put the flames out.

I believe players should still have ways to progress in the game as a player and become stronger whilst they are immobilised from pvp battles. This could be done by creating an npc kingdom in which nobody will burn, the travel time between npc and pvp kingdoms could be several days or perhaps troops could only be allowed one way to prevent immobilised players from hitting back hard.

This kingdom should have plenty of towers to hit and could act as a source of troops for npc events such as thorn king, that way battles in the pvp kingdoms would be unaffected but players will still be able to progress and participate in all the fun stuff the game has to offer.

I'm not GGS though so I doubt this will happen. I think a lot less player would quit if they still had something to do other than put out fires.

There's my 2 pence.

Twaitsy
    Twaitsy
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    edited 04.11.2014
    Im curious does America have Pick N Mix?

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

Join The Oddish Rebellion!

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

• Twaitsy (GB1)Twaitsy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 419
    edited 04.11.2014
    killdavies wrote: »
    Im curious does America have Pick N Mix?

Not only do they have it, they invented it.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/pick-n-mix.html
    Twaitsy
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    edited 04.11.2014
    1.This is not a farmville,this is a war game.
    2.It is pretty frustrating when you attack your arch-enemy
    3.Open gates function would be enabled
    4.Worst part,many soldiers like pyromaniac would be utilised,sabotage function would be so also and fire station building would be destroyed.
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• larry18545larry18545 Posts: 1,004
    edited 04.11.2014
    wrong area of the forum, don't care if it was said before, im saying it now, this belongs in criticism and suggestions
    ive quit, but does that matter? I'm back!, and more into lord of the rings than ever!
    larry18545 #thedreamliveson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    one day my friends, i will restart
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    edited 04.11.2014
    Twaitsy wrote: »
    Not only do they have it, they invented it.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/pick-n-mix.html

Oh cool thanks twaitsy :)

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

Join The Oddish Rebellion!

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

• ryanczc2ryanczc2 Posts: 2
    edited 04.11.2014
    well, I'm handsome
    ryanczc @ WWW 1
  • EvilurnonEvilurnon Posts: 105
    edited 04.11.2014
    Have moved this to the correct forum.

Have a nice day,

Edward
  • JackelKight (US1)JackelKight (US1) Posts: 533
    edited 04.11.2014
    Burning should be removed from the game bcoz from this burning 50% of players are bored and leave the game
    because of burning.

u commity of gge cn make game mor interesting by removing buring
    plz remove this buring system otherwise ur game is in danger

If you actually stop and think about it the game will actually be more boring without the fires since it not a challenge to put them out and plot revenge on those how gave you so many fires, even if it is a long shot in the future and you most likely end up on fire again. Since at level 70 (the current maxed level) there just building the last few things then nothing much in the castle, also helps immobilize your enemy faster, since otherwise they can just keep making more and more troops and not need anything. Think I just another player not knowing what I talking about, take a look at my castles I got one put out, and am also getting a new outpost (that's another story then the fires)
    Twaitsy wrote: »
    Burning is no doubt one of the reasons why many players leave the game. As if it isn't bad enough losing all your troops you have a tonne of fires to put out before you can play the game properly again.

I think that in pvp the burning system serves it's purpose, the idea is that you can immobilise your enemy so they become rather powerless to fight back. What I disagree with however, is the fact that the burning player is completely unable to join in on all of the npc content.

Anyone who only logs in for five minutes a day will probably just quit when they burn because it will take months to put the flames out.

I believe players should still have ways to progress in the game as a player and become stronger whilst they are immobilised from pvp battles. This could be done by creating an npc kingdom in which nobody will burn, the travel time between npc and pvp kingdoms could be several days or perhaps troops could only be allowed one way to prevent immobilised players from hitting back hard.

This kingdom should have plenty of towers to hit and could act as a source of troops for npc events such as thorn king, that way battles in the pvp kingdoms would be unaffected but players will still be able to progress and participate in all the fun stuff the game has to offer.

I'm not GGS though so I doubt this will happen. I think a lot less player would quit if they still had something to do other than put out fires.

There's my 2 pence.

Twaitsy

IF they only get on for five minutes a day the really should not be playing a war game, and will most likely quite anyways. Here a suggestion to them play big farm you can jump on for a few minutes then off for the whole day and do that there over and over, or maybe even galaxy if you still want to attack other players since it has it where your base repair itself after every hit. Just take some time though and cant do anything when you command center is down, but the lack of satiation from not doing any lasting is one the bottom of my list of why I quit that, main reasons no evens to really grab the attain. (yes there was the weekly base points contest but that was about it, being in outer space is more then about hitting each other, plus no actual difference in fractions that I noticed from observing players action, yet alone trying to build the alliances up there.) Another reason was that there was little or no activity (bad enough to where a small alliance with only like 3 maybe for semi active players could actually get into the top 30 alliances in the bash point competition week after week (yes that was my alliance and I was like level 21))
    ps for anyone who goes to galaxy use the weekly bas point ranking to find active players since they don't delete died accounts there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file