Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Open letter to all alliances USA-1

223

Comments

  • 30x30x Posts: 204
    edited 02.11.2014
    Let me just say i don't support this war, and normally i wouldn't respond but this is the biggest piece of hypocritical rederick that I've ever seen.

    1. No one asked you to be apart of this war, you told us you supported the misc and wanted to back them, you choose to enter it.

    2. MEGA ALLIANCES, are you kidding me you've picked up almost all former hive members and subs and added them to the fight team family. do you even know how many alliances are under you nowadays? im guessing not, don't worry we will gladly count for you and post the number. We on the other hand have not added 1 new sub since the end of hive war.

    3. If anything the biggest peice of hypocritical bull in this, you're saying people should help destroy and leave KoN, because it will depolarize the server and lead to a general normality. If anything the war right now is the biggest depolarzing force to hit the server in years. What you're proposing is that we move towards stronger polarization by eliminating a hostile party, therefore once again only leaving allies who are stuck in this continual grid-lockesque system.

    So please 30x if you're gonna try to use logic, do it right at least. You're not only a hypocrit of the exact words you're preaching, but you're promoting a parrel reality where if people follow what you want would only lead to a more restrictive server, not a more free independent one.

    Nice try at attempting to veil it as somthing else though

    I don't think Kon needs to be eliminated, just downsized. And you all need to quit bossing folks around and backstabbing your allies. This is the 2nd time you done this to my alliance so we won't be aligning ourselves with you again long as I have anything to say about it. To respond to the hyprocracy statements you made, you will find that our family is all independant alliances that make up thier own decisions. We have teamed up attempting to protect ourselves from KoN.

    I challenge you answer these questions yourself organic and come up with a better plan than mine
    Do you like having to search for 4 hours to find a glory target? How about being threatened with exermination of your alliance when one of your players accidently makes an oopsie and attacks the wrong castle? Having to ask permission from a 3rd party to declare war? What of this feeling that you MUST have some sort of big brother in the game in order to be safe? Who likes to be attacked, then too scared to attack back for fear of 50 alliances coming down on yours? Do you ever want to have a fancy building with your alliance name on it? Who signed up for this game to take orders from some leader in another alliance?
    30x @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 02.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    . and you say you have not added any well it was jut a few weeks back we were in a friendly war with golden and they turned it into more than a friendly and you stuck in and told us to leave them alone and now they are kon that was def. after the hive war

    He clarified above.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • NTk The Ntk nTk (US1)NTk The Ntk nTk (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 02.11.2014
    organsic i m willing to speak with you ingame i do not like to post on the forum but i only am calling it the way it is put out. if you are not meaning it this way, if you are not mad at 30 because he would not leave the miscers side do you could attack them i am willing to give you a chance to redeem your self lets see the proof. it is put out to us from others in game that you are paranoid thinking every other alliance on this server is out to get kon so your way of controlling that is to put stipulations on everyone. and go to war with the ones you think from the voices in your head are conspiring against you. am i correct in this?
  • Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
    edited 02.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    organic sorry if i can get my point across in a one line sentence ill attempt to slow it down for you. why should you feel threatened by what your allies are doing? why should you have to count how many subs they have? why should you feel threatened if they are growing? if the dt wants to add subs why should they not be allowed to do so? why or who are you to put restrictions on them? because you say it is to keep the server from being grid-locked but it is the umpteen million subs of kon that grid-lock the server. and you say you have not added any well it was jut a few weeks back we were in a friendly war with golden and they turned it into more than a friendly and you stuck in and told us to leave them alone and now they are kon that was def. after the hive war. i can go on

    Thank you for providing something of substance this time, i understand it must be difficult for you to put together your thoughts coherently, so now i can effectively destroy your argument all at once.

    Why should I feel threatened by what my allies are doing?

    - Me personally i don't, but in both instances in both chats it was made obvious by Both DT and by morentz that they intended to harm KoN, and that they don't like, and don't intend to be content with our current status.

    Why should i have to count how many subs and members they have?

    - For very same reason this thread was made, we get so much shit from allies, and random irrelevant people like you, that we need to have facts to back up our arguments. you all constnatly complain how we're the only problem and we break the game, The statstics show that yes we are the largest part of problem, but by no means the only contributor.
    Its like saying Global warming is purely America/China fault and not the rest of the world that is also dumping million Co2 into atmosphere. Numbers back up our stories, we have extensive no hit lists with all our allies on them so doing roll counts is not a difficult or time consuming process for us to just check Whos is where in terms of size.

    -If Dt wants to add a sub why shouldn't they?

    Who the F said they couldn't? I never once said DT shouldn't be able to add subs, but everyone seems to think its okay for them but not for KoN, we don't add any new subs yet we get so much more ridicule then alliances that do. so you're just making a straw argument right there, since you're defending them for same thing you're trying to condemn us for.

    KoN is the only problem?

    -Again a large part of it but by no means the only large contributor to the issue. Hive had more subs then we did, but no one cared about that cause they were on opposite side of playing field, as it looks like we are now. So yes if anything we are causing restrictions to loosen currently not tighten, as much i dislike the war that is a fact.

    Who are we regulating when it comes to picking up subs?

    Please give a detailed report along with supporting evidence of who we have done this too i'd be EXTREMELY interested to hear, you keep making these accusations with 0 evidence to back them up. We only do ever govern ourselves and not others. If we had such a problem with it we be butchering alliances for picking up our former subs left and right but we don't. The only thing we do is set standards, if people want on our no hit list and or to have an agreement with KoN, they must meet a maximum sub requirement, BUT NOTHING IS FORCED ON THEM. It is entirely their choice if they want to have a non combative relationship with KoN or not, and if they do, they must meet our standards, but to say we force it on them is just a load of BS.

    Golden

    was picked up same week that 1 main subs and 2 training subs were let go. Ill gladly fetch those names for you

    basic math skills bro

    1 - 3 = -2
  • NTk The Ntk nTk (US1)NTk The Ntk nTk (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 02.11.2014
    Eric768 wrote: »
    He clarified above.

    sorry i missed that ....lol

    oops another one sentence response, does this count as two now
  • Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
    edited 02.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    organsic i m willing to speak with you ingame i do not like to post on the forum but i only am calling it the way it is put out. if you are not meaning it this way, if you are not mad at 30 because he would not leave the miscers side do you could attack them i am willing to give you a chance to redeem your self lets see the proof. it is put out to us from others in game that you are paranoid thinking every other alliance on this server is out to get kon so your way of controlling that is to put stipulations on everyone. and go to war with the ones you think from the voices in your head are conspiring against you. am i correct in this?

    Have you even read the chat transcrpits from DT at the time as well as from morentz to Geoloop

    It clearly says in both chats Kon is a problem that needs to be dealt with

    In the DT one its about taking our shineys, and having server domination.

    For morentz-Geo it clearly outlines planting him as amole into our alliance to gather information to use when an oppertune time comes to attack and destroy KoN.

    How is it being paranoid when its actual crisp typed out evidence that came straight from the people that said it.


    I'm not mad, im upset with whats happeneing and i feel very betrayed by Morentz. I honestly don't care where 30 stands, again we never wanted to fight the fight team or the misc. Morentz made it clear however that he wants to harm KoN, 30 made it clear that he stands with the Misc no matter what. So where exactly is there room for paranoia? We're speaking facts not speculations.

    We have the screenshots of everything that was said in this instant and past one with DT. If you haven't had chance to see them yet ill gladly show them to you. However its not being paranoid when people are actually out to get you.
  • 30x30x Posts: 204
    edited 02.11.2014
    you have done a fine job of character assaination and have admitted and identified the problem, Organic. However you have done nothing to provide any solutions.
    30x @ usa 1
  • Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
    edited 02.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    here is my problem we do not mind a war we are happy for the chance to not have to search out targets. but you blame everyone else for the war you started, remember we were all allies yesturday. and you are now stating how concerned you are about how many subs others are adding we are not kon we govern ourselves we do not need organic telling us how many subs we are allowed to have

    Excuse me, The war I started?

    I didn't want this war i was the one saying yesterday to not jump the gun and declare. Even even though it was some really messed up chit morentz was saying, that was clearly a hostile and premeditated plan to hurt KoN. as for telling people how many subs they can have, i've already addressed how that is nothing but a baseless accusation.
  • NTk The Ntk nTk (US1)NTk The Ntk nTk (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 02.11.2014
    you do drop subs but first pick through them taking there better players and adding them to another sub to discard the rest so in a way you are correct you downsize, and pick up others to do the same with i cannot fault you on this. so if we were to count subs you have been letting them go and adding them. we have added many to help them so in turn they could help us. o if you were to count our subs and say you have 30 subs you would be correct. but if we compair the quality at the time they are trying to establish we would be on the beginner side of things. while you on the finishing levels. so inpoint if you say our subs are part of the fight team subs and they have 35 subs you would then have to say but all of them are below level 20 where as yours would be all level 40+ so there would be no comparison at this stage. we have to try to protect them to help them to grow who knows what they will become. so your math would be incorrect more like this 1+.5+.5-.25=1.75 so in point you took in one alliance got rid of 2 shells of alliances. not bad math but cant blame the rest of us for attempting the same.
  • Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
    edited 02.11.2014
    30x wrote: »
    you have done a fine job of character assaination and have admitted and identified the problem, Organic. However you have done nothing to provide any solutions.

    Because i don't have one at this point, Let me make it clear that i don't agree with the avenue all of these events took, but to just say its all KoN fault at the end of the day, is just scapegoating us.

    Do I Have an answer? No i don't, nor do i claim that i will ever have a miracle cure for this plauge of a game, but i can tell you that destroying KoN even looking from a purely objective standpoint won't solve any of the many issues this game has.

    I'm still holding onto notion things will get worked out, It doesn't really matter anyways i will be quitting soon anyways, im done with all the drama and BS. I Just wanted to say my part from KoN, about how you love to blame us, while continually backing us into the corner at the same time with these hostile intentions, and remarks
  • Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
    edited 02.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    you do drop subs but first pick through them taking there better players and adding them to another sub to discard the rest so in a way you are correct you downsize, and pick up others to do the same with i cannot fault you on this. so if we were to count subs you have been letting them go and adding them. we have added many to help them so in turn they could help us. o if you were to count our subs and say you have 30 subs you would be correct. but if we compair the quality at the time they are trying to establish we would be on the beginner side of things. while you on the finishing levels. so inpoint if you say our subs are part of the fight team subs and they have 35 subs you would then have to say but all of them are below level 20 where as yours would be all level 40+ so there would be no comparison at this stage. we have to try to protect them to help them to grow who knows what they will become. so your math would be incorrect more like this 1+.5+.5-.25=1.75 so in point you took in one alliance got rid of 2 shells of alliances. not bad math but cant blame the rest of us for attempting the same.

    I will gladly do a comparsion between Golden, and the sub that was dropped in their place if thats what you're asking
  • NTk The Ntk nTk (US1)NTk The Ntk nTk (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 02.11.2014
    lol i guess for us you are to blame we know nothing except you and all your subs declared on us. when asked why they stated you told them to
  • NTk The Ntk nTk (US1)NTk The Ntk nTk (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 02.11.2014
    I will gladly do a comparsion between Golden, and the sub that was dropped in their place if thats what you're asking

    i am hopeing you are not saying golden is better than the two you dropped.....lol. i think i would have dropped all 3 and looked for another
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 02.11.2014
    preach!

    about time we had some actual war in this war game.

    *face palm* apparently HIVE & Valyria VS KON DT MISC LOf GK FT AOD BBB was not enough for you
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • Sergeant SplashSergeant Splash Posts: 2
    edited 02.11.2014
    To be honest, I am neutral for this war because I am not ready to pick sides

    I understand 30x's view because let's face it, almost everyone is afraid to get on KoN's bad side. Many peole from smaller alliances don't like KoN because they are the most dictating alliance on the server. If you attack their sub you will probably be declared on and attacked by multiple Neph alliances. That is why so many people have decided to join KoN subs, because there seems a need for a group protecting you from the big alliances over here.

    Deep dwon people - even KoN subs may want to break down the wall that KoN sets, but fear it may end badly for them.

    That is why many people I know leave USA 1 server for smaller ones to have more fun.

    Ultimately this will come down to who Dream Team sides with I think becasue they are probably the only ones capable of beating KoN.

    Just my opinion not really knwoing everything that happened, but let's live in the present, so the past shouldn't affetc the game to much
    Sergeant Splash @ usa 1
  • powermanfighter3powermanfighter3 Posts: 229
    edited 02.11.2014
    30x wrote: »
    Finally some news amongst this silly game of politics and pixels.
    KoN has declared war upon The Fight Team. This is not big news, the big news is we do not intend to grovel and scrape and beg for peace.

    You ask why they declare war upon us? For admitting loyalty to our long time friends The Misc. That's it.

    This mega group of alliances is ruining the fun of game for us all and it's time that someone stood for free play. Do you like having to search for 4 hours to find a glory target? How about being threatened with exermination of your alliance when one of your players accidently makes an oopsie and attacks the wrong castle? Having to ask permission from a 3rd party to declare war? What of this feeling that you MUST have some sort of big brother in the game in order to be safe? Who likes to be attacked, then too scared to attack back for fear of 50 alliances coming down on yours? Do you ever want to have a fancy building with your alliance name on it? Who signed up for this game to take orders from some leader in another alliance?

    Something needs to change and needs to change quickly. We all know it and many are too afraid to say it.

    We all grew up together fighting the collective whom had locked up the game in this same way ruining the fun. In those times we battled for freedom and we will battle once again for the same thing today.

    I call out to the entire USA server to stand with us or stand for yourselves for free play. Do it now, KoN is busy trying to give The Fight Team their "wrath". Beware of wrath in a pixel game, haha. Get at their credit cards by busting tools. Attack the “subs” and make them stand on the 2 feet they have been given. If you are KoN, denounce KoN yourself and declare your own independence to make your own decisions. Where does it stop? When every last player is KoN?

    I say it stops now, rise up USA-1
    Actually, as long as we aren't at a server war (as we are now), we WELCOME glory hits. And if my members attack you, it will be fine for you to attack them back. Just dont mass attack them. Dont send them a rude message, and get all angry because of one attack.
    If you capture an rv by mistake- Rabble, nor Our main branch doesn't declare on you. We ask you, if your intentions were war. And, if you could give the rv back. Some players are even nice enough to trade a stone/wood rv for a food rv. However, if you take multiple rvs, stand behind your actions, start attacking, insult, etc...we will declare. What else is there to do, if we already tried to solve it diplomatically? We always resort to diplomacy first. war comes later, if needed.
    powermanfighter @ usa 1
    Co Leader of GOLDEN SKULLS.
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 02.11.2014
    To be honest, I am neutral for this war because I am not ready to pick sides

    I understand 30x's view because let's face it, almost everyone is afraid to get on KoN's bad side. Many peole from smaller alliances don't like KoN because they are the most dictating alliance on the server. If you attack their sub you will probably be declared on and attacked by multiple Neph alliances. That is why so many people have decided to join KoN subs, because there seems a need for a group protecting you from the big alliances over here.

    Deep dwon people - even KoN subs may want to break down the wall that KoN sets, but fear it may end badly for them.

    That is why many people I know leave USA 1 server for smaller ones to have more fun.

    Ultimately this will come down to who Dream Team sides with I think becasue they are probably the only ones capable of beating KoN.

    Just my opinion not really knwoing everything that happened, but let's live in the present, so the past shouldn't affetc the game to much

    So basically you just admitted to unloyalty and being chicken>?>? first off if your part of the Fight Team family you should support them all they way. this goes to all subs of subs. Im a sub of a sub of a sub of DT... technically not even part of the DT family and i will still fight for them. theres a war with the main DT theres a war with KOH:GODFATHERS as well.. even if my alliance is not capable of fighting we still will fight. I was only level 19 when I had my first server war and still didn't give up fighting for HIVE at that time... even though it seemed like USA1 VS HIVE i still fought along side them. now that I'm under DT same rules applies, what ever path they take wetter it is to enter this war or not, i will fallow
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • NTk The Ntk nTk (US1)NTk The Ntk nTk (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 02.11.2014
    30x i think we should take a note out of kon rule book. declaring 11/20/2014 the day all kon subs have to turn away from kon after this date it will be too late....lol
  • WhiskeyrowWhiskeyrow Posts: 86
    edited 02.11.2014
    I just want to say that 30x is one of my Heros in this game.
    Whiskeyrow @ usa 1
  • edited 02.11.2014
    Whiskeyrow wrote: »
    I just want to say that 30x is one of my Heros in this game.

    we all know this dude will go far in life
    SUP3R PLAY3R @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.