Home English (UK) Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hey there, I'm your new CM :D

Comments

• Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 27.10.2014
    Dun Gon wrote:
    People forget about bunzy and badgoodgod, lol :D

I never hated Bunzy, kind of liked him; he seemed professional, yet genuine, and honest, which was probably the reason a lot of people misliked him. Also, he joined the forums on my birthday. :D

Always liked badgoodgod regardless; his signature was cool.
    Dun Gon wrote:
    You are fairly new...

Almost everyone here from USA1 is...

These were the cms for a long time before malreyn came about.

#ShotsFired

Hey, Dun, did you participate in the most recent Foreign Invasion? I wonder if I crushed some of your friends on the battlefield. :evil:
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 27.10.2014
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    I never hated Bunzy, kind of liked him; he seemed professional, yet genuine, and honest, which was probably the reason a lot of people misliked him. Also, he joined the forums on my birthday. :D

Always liked badgoodgod regardless; his signature was cool.

#ShotsFired

Hey, Dun, did you participate in the most recent Foreign Invasion? I wonder if I crushed some of your friends on the battlefield. :evil:

I doubt it...not sure if I know any level 20's :p
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    edited 27.10.2014
    welcome to the forums Evoke :)
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • daveandchelldaveandchell Posts: 75
    edited 27.10.2014
    Hi Rosie

Can I ask when someone is difficult and fed up. When they make valid complaints will you deign to answer them or will you like your colleagues ignore them and move on to less controversial issues

Dave
    daveandchell @ en 1
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 27.10.2014
    So many new people

There a few people who have been here for a long time now
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • edited 27.10.2014
    Welcome cm :)
    Abdul Hadi 7 @ WWW 1
    edited 29.10.2014
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    I doubt it...not sure if I know any level 20's :p

I'm a level away from 30! Don't judge me!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • Neamhain (US1)Neamhain (US1) Posts: 3,504
    edited 29.10.2014

Ah, so you're my level. I actually try not to level up.
    Ipvwn0w.png

Neamhain = "NYAV-in"
    Troops get hungry, and without food they'll desert (this could be a great pun).
    With that punny sense of humor, I am starting to believe my mother hacked Steve's account.
  • Guendoloena2Guendoloena2 Posts: 20
    edited 29.10.2014
    Rosie, what level are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. - Homer
    edited 29.10.2014
    Neamhain wrote: »
    Ah, so you're my level. I actually try not to level up.

May I ask why?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 29.10.2014

I'm only 1 9/10 levels away from levl 70!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

edited 29.10.2014
    That's nice. Was I speaking to you?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 29.10.2014
    Welcome to the forums.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• balconybrahbalconybrah Posts: 101
    edited 29.10.2014
    Possibly......
    Aidan952 says that Ethan got abducted by aliens.........

I heard misc abducted him
    ~~Resident Scorpion~~
    Quote: "You are either Kings' or Prawns' of men"

Wings-545138e97a237.gif
    edited 30.10.2014
    May I ask why?

When you level up, you have higher leveled players who can attack you without any huge losses. If I build up my castle to the max it can get before leveling up, I will be stronger rather than just a weak high level player. I'm simply taking advantage up the cover of a low level number.
    "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Ipvwn0w.png

Neamhain = "NYAV-in"
    With that punny sense of humor, I am starting to believe my mother hacked Steve's account.
    edited 30.10.2014
    Philosophy!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    edited 31.10.2014
    Neamhain wrote: »
    When you level up, you have higher leveled players who can attack you without any huge losses. If I build up my castle to the max it can get before leveling up, I will be stronger rather than just a weak high level player. I'm simply taking advantage up the cover of a low level number.
    "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Very smart!
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 01.11.2014
    Hi, my name is Eric, and if you give me just a few minutes of your time I'll tell you about our wonderful lord and savoir jesus christ.

jk

welcome
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
    edited 01.11.2014
    Philosophy!
    dreamtree wrote: »
    Very smart!
    Unfortunately, I accidentally completed a quest that, in turn, completed more than 10 quests. Now I'm level 30 and a third of the way to level 31.
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Eric, and if you give me just a few minutes of your time I'll tell you about our wonderful lord and savoir jesus christ.

jk

welcome

jk? I believe you mean "JC". Jesus Christ.
    Ipvwn0w.png

Neamhain = "NYAV-in"
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 03.11.2014
    Nice to have you around here, Evoke. We look forward to watching you trying to mitigate the ranting in the SPC area, which I must say is pretty hard to d- Errr . . . I mean, um . . . Welcome?
    Neamhain wrote:
    Unfortunately, I accidentally completed a quest that, in turn, completed more than 10 quests. Now I'm level 30 and a third of the way to level 31.

And I'm just sitting here, being a level 60, constantly getting attacked by level 70s, fixing fires, and planning to retaliate against the nasty level 48 ruby-buyer who decided to buy a whole bunch of horrors and kingsguards and set my castle on fire, three in the morning! I think I preferred it when I was level 30. :/
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
This discussion has been closed.