Home English (UK) Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hey there, I'm your new CM :D

Comments

• CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 801
    edited 21.10.2014
    Hey everyone!

A very big thank-you indeed for the warm welcome! I am really looking forward being part of the community and helping to resolve any issues you might have. ;)
    welcome new CM
    so do you play the game? and if you are playing then in which server?

Unfortunately, I am unable to give out this information, but I am sure we will cross paths much more in the forums :thumbup:
    welcome cm but we need help please there are some hackers hackering now accounets by using any network link openning or sending battle report agansit lord accounet for alliance INETRNATIOL 2 WORLD LTU ALLIANCE HAS BEEN HACKED ASYLM TOO AND SHOCK THORPHY HELP US FAST PLEASE OR IMPROVE GGE A BIT AGANSIT HACKERS

I would like to make you aware of this thread regarding 'hacks'. There are no real 'hacks' available for the game, and it is very unlikely that your account was accessed forcibly. You can however, contact our support team and they will take a look into that further for you.
    Welcome!

By the way, what happened to CM Malryen?

He is still here somewhere! I believe he has moved to another department.

Regards,
    Rosie

• French WarriorFrench Warrior Posts: 133
    edited 21.10.2014
    CM Evoke wrote: »
    Hey everyone! :)

My name is Rosie aka CM Evoke. I have recently relocated to the wonderful city of Hamburg from a small town in the north of England, to become the latest addition to the Community Management team here at GGS!

For many years I have been a keen gamer myself but also have a passion for travelling and meeting new people, so I am looking forward to getting to know you guys!

I will be working alongside CM Arcanine and CM Margo to make your stay here at the GGS forums much more enjoyable, so if you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope you accept me into your fabulous community 8)

Kindest Regards,
    Rosie

Well , We welcome you with open arm and hope you be able too help as much as the others CM did . Glad too have you on board . Best of luck and god bless you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • woof93woof93 Posts: 109
    edited 21.10.2014
    Welcome, and thank u for yr time and help ! good luck !
    woof9 @ usa 1 Join Icefire alliance ! We need students, teachers, leaders ! Thx, and Welcome![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 21.10.2014

Regards,
    Rosie

Oh. I was wondering what happened to him. So, he ISN'T abducted by aliens?
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 21.10.2014
    Oh. I was wondering what happened to him. So, he ISN'T abducted by aliens?

Adian will be disappointed by this terrible news.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • edited 22.10.2014
    well met evoke

as for ethan being abducted by aliens

really?

i think he went on a trip to china or something
  • Guendoloena2Guendoloena2 Posts: 20
    edited 22.10.2014
    Welcome and good luck! It's always nice when forums get new mods.
    nathan372 wrote: »
    What happened to to other guy....cant remember his name. started with an E.
    Eviluron
    I would like to make you aware of this thread regarding 'hacks'. There are no real 'hacks' available for the game, and it is very unlikely that your account was accessed forcibly. You can however, contact our support team and they will take a look into that further for you.
    He is not is referring to the rubies. It is possible for actual accounts to be hacked and different parts of the game to be hacked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. - Homer
  • Black Cobra4Black Cobra4 Posts: 147
    edited 22.10.2014
    nathan372 wrote: »
    What happened to to other guy....cant remember his name. started with an E.

you mean ETHAN
    usa1

Did U Know U can Skydive without a Parachute but only once ( I'VE NEVER BEEN SKYDIVING BUT I HAVE ZOOM IN-ON A GOOGLE EARTH REALLY FAST).
  • sergeant4sergeant4 Posts: 85
    edited 22.10.2014
    Welcome Aboard!!!
    JOIN MIDNIGHT BLAZE AT UK 1 AND BE PART OF THE FAMILY!!!

Btw,these are real.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 23.10.2014
    Happy days, yet another CM here to try and the GGS money sucking backs.
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 23.10.2014
    bigdaddy is gone!!!

yay

welcome cm :)
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    edited 25.10.2014
    Threads on the bottom are so easy to miss. My theory was Ethan moved to a different game company... Interesting to hear he didn't... I'm glad we know have three Community Managers.
    1) Arcanine
    2) Margo
    3) Evoke
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• edited 26.10.2014
    theres 5.....

1. Marelyn

2. Arcanine

3. Margo

4. Pinky

5. Evoke
  • VoidstormVoidstorm Posts: 1,303
    edited 26.10.2014
    One of the mysteries of the GGE forums:

http://prntscr.com/4zueq4
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 26.10.2014
    CM Evoke wrote:

Regards,
    Rosie

Ah, I see you trying to cover it up. By "moved to another department," you mean, "gone to the place where Bunzy went."

The controversial Community Managers and Moderators get sent there . . .

Regardless, welcome!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 26.10.2014
    People forget about bunzy and badgoodgod, lol :D
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • darksith3darksith3 Posts: 532
    edited 26.10.2014
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    People forget about bunzy and badgoodgod, lol :D
    ummmmmm.... who?
    "If your not with me, then your against me." - Darth Vader

Darksith: Proud leader of the Fire Legion, Master of war, the one to bring peace to GGE.
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 26.10.2014
    darksith3 wrote: »
    ummmmmm.... who?

They are some of the CM's from a few years ago
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 27.10.2014
    darksith3 wrote: »
    ummmmmm.... who?

You are fairly new...

Almost everyone here from USA1 is...

These were the cms for a long time before malreyn came about.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) US1 Posts: 515
    edited 27.10.2014
    Hey everyone!

A very big thank-you indeed for the warm welcome! I am really looking forward being part of the community and helping to resolve any issues you might have. ;)

Regards,
    Rosie

I challenge you to 1v1 message me in game when your ready to battle. Unless your scared.
    Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This discussion has been closed.