Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Battle of the Curse | RPG

Comments

• Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 25.10.2014
    Hello I have read the whole story it's great. Can I be a part of it too?
    I am a double-agent first on dark side then on yours.I am a wizard without The Curse.

Take it up with Sarah. She may have a way for you to slip in with not being there at the start.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 25.10.2014
    Back to RP-ing for me . . .

Fye furrowed her brows slightly and glanced over at Tyr, who seemed rather unhappy to have the extra companion with them. She knew why, at least. Trying to lower the tension between the two, she spoke up, attempting to start a conversation.

"So Eric. Whereabouts do you come from?"
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 25.10.2014
    Haha, I the old shepherd has taken a new path in life! I am now an evil sorcerer!

Why I was a shepherd I do not know.
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
    edited 25.10.2014
    "Village of Greendale," Eric replied, gesturing behind them, "up north, near Blackbriar, if you know where that is."

Tyr shot a glance at Fye, hoping she wouldn't start a further conversation, or give Eric a chance to speak more than he had.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • ImmortalFalconImmortalFalcon Posts: 146
    edited 25.10.2014
    Power:I have a staff.I can make it bottom become a sword and from the crystal green ball on top I can shoot energy balls.I can hide my power,smell and visibility from anyone and turn into a disguise. You will learn more about my power later on in the story.
    Characteristics:Can turn hair into any color but basically it's black and my skin is plain without wrinkles there are some battle scars on my arm.I have a muscular body.
    ImmortalFalcon @ WWW2

Proud level 43 Duke ex-Seargeant of Blood Brothers and Non-Ruby buyer.

Now in Shock Therapy.

If you want to be the best in the game then you have to be in the game.;)
    edited 25.10.2014
    Fye nodded at Eric's reply, and looked ahead. They had been going for a while now, the marketplace would be closer, and then they'd buy all they needed, perhaps part with the third companion and go about their business. She hoped so.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 26.10.2014
    "There's the marketplace up ahead," Tyr pointed, more for Fye's benefit than Eric's. Tyr hoped Eric wouldn't start questioning things, but, alas, his hopes were lost.

"What are we going to the marketplace for, anyway?" Eric questioned, "food, drink, general supplies?"
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 26.10.2014
    Fye finally took a glance at the two, a slight frown tugging at the corners of her mouth. How did one say "Getting herbs for a resurrected person who just happens to be the princess" without actually saying so? She shrugged and lied casually.

"I haven't been to this place for years. I figured it would do me good to get a good look around the place. The same might go for Tyr."

edited 26.10.2014
    Tyr showed some visible signs of relief at Fye's quick reply. He had been at a loss for words, not sure what to say. He smiled slightly to respond to Fye.

"Years . . . Yes, many things must have changed."
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• ImmortalFalconImmortalFalcon Posts: 146
    edited 26.10.2014
    Well guys what have you thought?Can I join?
    ImmortalFalcon @ WWW2

Proud level 43 Duke ex-Seargeant of Blood Brothers and Non-Ruby buyer.

Now in Shock Therapy.

If you want to be the best in the game then you have to be in the game.;)
    edited 26.10.2014
    I told you. Take it up with Sarah, she's the DM, of sorts.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 26.10.2014
    *Gasps for air* Hang on! I'm here! Just had to do my homework . . . *Scribbles down more junk about Alfred Nobel* 'Kay, where were we? . . .

Fye turned her attention to the road again, avoiding any eye contact with Eric. The marketplace was coming into view, Fye noticed with relief. Quickening her pace an octave, she scanned the bright stalls, and the bustle could be heard from where she was standing.

Righto. Gotta go now.

edited 26.10.2014
    "Which stall do you like the look of, Fye?" Tyr asked, "I don't have an eye for all these southern spices and silks."

It wasn't a lie - he was genuinely interested by all of the exotic things from the south that he had not seen in quite a few years. There were velvets and silks, spices, grapes and sausages, little cooked snails and deep-fried spiders. Even when he had lived in the capital, he had never seen such interesting things.

A finance boom, perhaps, he thought, looking over the stalls.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 26.10.2014
    "Which stall do you like the look of, Fye?" Tyr asked, "I don't have an eye for all these southern spices and silks."

It wasn't a lie - he was genuinely interested by all of the exotic things from the south that he had not seen in quite a few years. There were velvets and silks, spices, grapes and sausages, little cooked snails and deep-fried spiders. Even when he had lived in the capital, he had never seen such interesting things.

A finance boom, perhaps, he thought, looking over the stalls.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• wert855 (IN1)wert855 (IN1) Posts: 758
    edited 26.10.2014
    can i also join and Muqsit welcome back my friend
    WERT855 THE PRIME
    INDIA1

Now a General of Illuminati :)
    Last Rubies brought : Somewhere in July or August 2015
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -Mahatma Gandhi
    "One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody." -Mother Teresa
    edited 26.10.2014
    How many times do I have to tell everyone?

Ask Sarah1919!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• VoidstormVoidstorm Posts: 1,303
    edited 26.10.2014
    edited 26.10.2014
    Six days ago. What of it?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• VoidstormVoidstorm Posts: 1,303
    edited 26.10.2014
    I think Sarah's gone on one of her forum vacations again.
  • wert855 (IN1)wert855 (IN1) Posts: 758
    edited 26.10.2014
    where is sarah then
    WERT855 THE PRIME
    INDIA1

Now a General of Illuminati :)
    Last Rubies brought : Somewhere in July or August 2015
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -Mahatma Gandhi
    "One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody." -Mother Teresa

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file