Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Alliance Bookmarks

Comments

• Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 25.10.2014
    ygaz wrote: »
    I have level 2 bakeries so will those get downgrades now?

As far as I have read it, no. You should be automatically upgraded to a level 4 bakery (with the same bonus you have now)
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • KingKongSlayerKingKongSlayer Posts: 25
    edited 25.10.2014
    Upgrading bakeries as we speak. I recommend you do the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SJainSJain Posts: 359
    edited 25.10.2014
    if the bakery till level 8 costs more than level 4 CM stop it
    RETIRED FROM THIS GAME
    NOT BECAUSE OF RUBY UPDATE BUT
    BECAUSE OF SLAVERY IN OUR SERVER
    CAPITAL & METRO IS EASY TO CAPTURE BUT SLAVERS MAKE IT HARD AND THEY PLAY UNDER PRESSURE OF BOSS ALLY
    WE ARE PROUD THAT WE DIDNT DID ANY SLAVERY AND DIED FROM THE GAME WITH PROUDNESS.........
    WE FOLLOWED NO PLAYER MADE RULES
    LONG LIVE WS2
    INDIAN SERVER
    [email protected]@K EMC DOD CHV WITH PLAYER MADE RULES
  • M.Arsalan AliM.Arsalan Ali Posts: 94
    edited 25.10.2014
    Chris2307 wrote: »
    Maybe you can explain this then instead of stating a figure of 40% and not giving an explanation?

Your assumption is wrong my friend, if you remember a level 1 watch tower cost 7100 rubies and to upgrade it to level 2 will cost us 12000 rubies, but now we have to spend 3000, 4500, 6100, 9600 for level 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively..... I don't know about level 5 cost. So previously we have to spend less than 20k rubies but now we are spending more than 20k rubies to get the same effect of watch tower. BTW my figures might not be so much accurate but I think that I have cleared my point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.
  • SlanderDoom (US1)SlanderDoom (US1) Posts: 860
    edited 25.10.2014
    Overall, i would say a good update. But 4 more levels for the bakery, just to get the same effect as the level 4? Will the total rubies cost for this be the same as it is now? Or more? I mean in general, counting in all levels, the first few i know will be cheaper (as you already said)
    Emperor SlanderDoom of The Alliance Empire.
    Think you can take down TAE? May want to look at our website, we ain't gona fall any time soon.

SlanderDoom @ USA1
    Elderis @ Asia1
    TAE:Chaos Lords @ USA1
    TAE:Vanguard @ Asia1

http://www.allianceempire.weebly.com
    Refer to below link for the TAE RIFT Site
    http://theallianceempire.enjin.com/home
    "Arrogance and ignorance are the first steps in defeat"
    -C.A.H or SlanderDoom
    19.jpg
  • soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 523
    edited 25.10.2014
    Everybody wants to know will overall price get higher... CMs?

When you updated watchtower price got higher what was very bad thing. That's why I have just 3 level watchtowers. Even I already have all bakerys at level 4 except one at level 3, making price higher would be very bad thing again...
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 25.10.2014
    Your assumption is wrong my friend, if you remember a level 1 watch tower cost 7100 rubies and to upgrade it to level 2 will cost us 12000 rubies, but now we have to spend 3000, 4500, 6100, 9600 for level 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively..... I don't know about level 5 cost. So previously we have to spend less than 20k rubies but now we are spending more than 20k rubies to get the same effect of watch tower. BTW my figures might not be so much accurate but I think that I have cleared my point.

But you're comparing apples and oranges here. The WT has nothing to do with it. We'll have to wait and see but my point is no one should jump on a bandwagon without knowing what the overall costs are first.

As for my assumption... how can it be wrong? It's not been proven wrong yet and I was putting forward another side to what could possible happen. Either way, you shouldn't use the WT example as proof that this is what will happen to the bakery.

As a side note, if the overall ruby cost is higher, I'll be happy to admit that I was wrong and will be very angry about it but I refuse to argue against something when we don't know the full details yet.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 25.10.2014
    But you're comparing apples and oranges here. The WT has nothing to do with it. We'll have to wait and see but my point is no one should jump on a bandwagon without knowing what the overall costs are first.

As for my assumption... how can it be wrong? It's not been proven wrong yet and I was putting forward another side to what could possible happen. Either way, you shouldn't use the WT example as proof that this is what will happen to the bakery.

As a side note, if the overall ruby cost is higher, I'll be happy to admit that I was wrong and will be very angry about it but I refuse to argue against something when we don't know the full details yet.

Very good point Chris. I think there will be a lot of people who will be in up rage if the cost is increased. It would really lower their respect that they have for players, as well as reduce the chances of someone wanting to purchase a bakery - in my opinion anyway.

The WT s a total different situation, so it can not be compared to the bakery. Although the same theory applies, it could be totally different price wise.

If they do keep the overall price the same hen much respect to GGS for actually helping their players get ruby assets in lower chunks.

This update will be one of a greed one, it will establish whether or not they will put their customers before their greed. We have seen previously that this isn't the case, but you can't look forward to the future unless you leave the past.

Come on GGS, show us you care!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • M.Arsalan AliM.Arsalan Ali Posts: 94
    edited 25.10.2014

Your assumption might be right, but I am playing this game for about 3 years and as far as I know about GGE strategies they are doing this to get more money. I know one more thing that they will do it as they want, no matter how many players post against their update, so it is pointless to even criticize or to give any opinion on the update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.
  • William89William89 Posts: 512
    edited 25.10.2014
    CM, I think much of the forum go-ers here would like you to clarify about the Bakery changes. I assume from what you said that it changes to 5% increase per level, with 40% still being the cap, but I would like to know, what about current players with level 1-3 bakeries? And how will the prices change??
    William89
    edited 25.10.2014
    William89 wrote: »
    CM, I think much of the forum go-ers here would like you to clarify about the Bakery changes. I assume from what you said that it changes to 5% increase per level, with 40% still being the cap, but I would like to know, what about current players with level 1-3 bakeries? And how will the prices change??

I can answer one of your questions. The bakery will be done in stages of 5%, so if you have a level one bakery it will become a level 2, level 2 will become level 4, level 3 will become level 6 and level 4 will become level 8. (Bold and underlined are the new bakeries)

As for the price changes, I have my assumptions but nothing conclusive can be said until a CM clears it, I think ti will be the answer what none of us want to hear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

• WiglemaWiglema Posts: 205
    edited 26.10.2014
    In the German forum a CM has confirmed that the total price for a 40% bakery will be higher after the update. :(
    Wiglema @ nl 1
    edited 26.10.2014
    Wiglema wrote: »
    In the German forum a CM has confirmed that the total price for a 40% bakery will be higher after the update. :(

Really, can we have a print screen of that please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Daniel DegudeDaniel Degude Posts: 1,645
    edited 26.10.2014
    lol my bakery levels. not surprised.
  • DashO (NL1)DashO (NL1) Posts: 114
    edited 26.10.2014
    This is what I found on the German forum:

Die ersten paar Stufen werden günstiger sein, damit sich auch die Spieler, die sich nicht regelmäßig Rubine kaufen, noch leichter eine Bäckerei leisten können.
    Wer die Bäckerei demnächst komplett bis Stufe 8 durch baut, bezahlt aber ein wenig mehr als jetzt.

Grüße
    Sir Wilfred

My German is not that good, but translated it will mean something like this:

The first few levels will become cheaper, this will enable players who do not buy rubies regularly to build bakeries. When you build the bakery further to level 8, it will cost not much more than now.

Kind regards,

Sir Wilfred (a board moderator)

http://gyazo.com/bc7d4c23568aeeb64183a99f13551c49
    DashO @ nl 1 <3
  • KingKongSlayerKingKongSlayer Posts: 25
    edited 26.10.2014
    And some of you are surprised?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 26.10.2014
    And some of you are surprised?!

Nope, just wondering if GGS was going to show some fairness to players and redeem their self for the recent bad updates ect.

Thanks for the print screen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• YKRAÏHA (US1)YKRAÏHA (US1) Posts: 196
    edited 27.10.2014
    neil332 wrote: »
    Nope, just wondering if GGS was going to show some fairness to players and redeem their self for the recent bad updates ect.

Not gonna happen...
    #GreedyGGE

Please read my story- https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/102021/life-as-we-knew-it/p1
    New event: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/112274/event-the-rising-sun
    Glory is forever!
    (or at the rate of -2.5% a day, whichever comes sooner)
    George Washington: Didn't he fight the Russians at Pearl Harbor?
     Abraham Lincoln: Wasn't he the Prime Minister of the Confederacy?
    Richard Nixon: Wasn't he a Chinese hacker?
    Obama: Isn't he a rapper?
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 27.10.2014
    My question is whether level 3 bakeries now will convert to level 6 or 7 bakeries, like the level 4 bakeries now will auto convert to level 8 bakeries??? If they just become level 3 bakeries under the new update that will be some BS... Also, maybe give us the costs on what it takes to upgrade in general between the different levels of bakeries... I see what you are doing and it is cool, but I hope at the same time you aren't screwing over the rest of us in the process who haven't already converted to all level 4 bakeries...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 27.10.2014
    {Bump} nobody cares about Competition: Rescue Mission when our bakeries are being messed with and we don't have the details... Bakeries are a lot more important then most other crap they update... They control how much food production we can have, hence how many soldiers we can have without going negative in food... So yeah this thread is of extreme importance... Get on it Cm's we need more information... Tired of you guys putting crap out and not giving full details and then disappear and not answer our questions for long periods of time...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
Sign In to comment.