Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

System down problem during attack

SIR DOGGY (US1)SIR DOGGY (US1) US1 Posts: 2
edited 15.10.2014 in Technical Assistance
My troops were on their way to attack another castle today around 10:00 am. The system kept hanging and when I rebooted my system and tried to log on GGE had a "system under repair" message posted. My troops were almost to the castle at that time. The espionage for the castle showed 60 defending troops plus various defenses. I had sent in 75 superior troops plus appropriate gate and wall tools. When I was able to finally log in, the message was that the attack failed. The battle report said that the defending castle had 252 defenders in the fort. When I tried to view the battle details, all it showed in the defending castles column were a bunch of question marks were the troop numbers are normally shown, for all waves. It is my contention that during your server difficulties, the integrity of my attack parameters and that of the defending castle were compromised. As a result I lost 75 troops (even though I killed 119 out of 252).
Post edited by SIR DOGGY (US1) on
SIR DOGGY @ usa 1

Comments

• kechera2727 (US1)kechera2727 (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 15.10.2014
    Could it possibly be the guild of the person you were attacking sent support? Or maybe they had support troops in their OP or RV?
    kechera2727 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file