Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions

Comments

• Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 06.10.2014
    Secaris wrote: »
    How do you use alliance gifts?

Thanks beforehand,

Secaris
    I believe gifts you recieve et added to your inventory, whether it be coins and rubies or equipment
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • shifty51008shifty51008 Posts: 135
    edited 06.10.2014
    Which dummy soldiers are they?

dummy archers, the ones from the defence workshop
    edited 06.10.2014
    dummy archers, the ones from the defence workshop

If I'm correct, I'm pretty sure dummies get raised in espionages to make it look like you have more. But I am not entirely sure...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • MOSH (AU1)MOSH (AU1) Posts: 5
    edited 07.10.2014
    Can I trade with other people or just send resources to them? example I want to exchange food for wood
    MOSH @ au 1
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 07.10.2014
    MOSH7 wrote: »
    Can I trade with other people or just send resources to them? example I want to exchange food for wood

Ask them and see if they are willing to make a deal.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Rex RedfangRex Redfang Posts: 14
    edited 07.10.2014
    When can you get Capitols, Trading Metropolises, And centers of power? What is a center of power?

How do you get those pictures in the replies? I can't get it to insert a picture for me.
    Warrior Rex Redfang
    edited 07.10.2014
    I still don't know why it won't insert a photo for me. I can do anything else, I just can't insert a photo. Help, Please? I can only copy and paste, and doing that every time is a big bother. Some people have the same image every time. How do you do that as well? An how do you get it to keep the same type color the whole time?
    Warrior Rex Redfang
    edited 07.10.2014
    You click on the X in the upper right hand corner of the page, just above the In-Game help button, and that will log you out.
    Warrior Rex Redfang
    edited 07.10.2014
    Just click on the little bubbles that pop up all over your castle from time to time.
    Warrior Rex Redfang
  • Liverpool fan 15Liverpool fan 15 Posts: 1
    edited 07.10.2014
    Can a quipment be gone if you use it, or will it be there forever if you equip it?
    Liverpool fan 1 @ skn 1
    edited 07.10.2014
    It'll be there permanently.
    Warrior Rex Redfang
  • SJainSJain Posts: 359
    edited 07.10.2014
    When can you get Capitols, Trading Metropolises, And centers of power? What is a center of power?
    center of powers are those special building(s) which are limited and once you reach level 35 you can capture it,however it requires a lot of effort for it.However you can capture a royal tower at any level.here is the common coords of a capital in every server 657 657.Capital helps you recruit special units,trading metropolis increases your food production and royal tower offers attack bonus on these.
    RETIRED FROM THIS GAME
    NOT BECAUSE OF RUBY UPDATE BUT
    BECAUSE OF SLAVERY IN OUR SERVER
    CAPITAL & METRO IS EASY TO CAPTURE BUT SLAVERS MAKE IT HARD AND THEY PLAY UNDER PRESSURE OF BOSS ALLY
    WE ARE PROUD THAT WE DIDNT DID ANY SLAVERY AND DIED FROM THE GAME WITH PROUDNESS.........
    WE FOLLOWED NO PLAYER MADE RULES
    LONG LIVE WS2
    INDIAN SERVER
    [email protected]@K EMC DOD CHV WITH PLAYER MADE RULES
    edited 07.10.2014
    Can a quipment be gone if you use it, or will it be there forever if you equip it?

I believe you keep the equipment unless you sell it or uprgrade it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jim653jim653 Posts: 1
    edited 07.10.2014
    How to give resource to an alliance
    jim65 @ en 1
  • jollyjack82jollyjack82 Posts: 6,105
    edited 07.10.2014
    Click the green and red hand at the bottom left and then click on the crate and green arrow going inside and then click on the same icon once ur on the page( not the actual same icon one that looks the same on the page) and choose how much u want to give then click okay.
    jollyjack8 @ en1 - Recruiter of New Vision
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
    edited 07.10.2014
    But where do you find Metopolises, Capitols, and Royal Towers?
    Warrior Rex Redfang
    edited 07.10.2014
    look round the map all of em would be owned by the ruling alliances tho.
    mayO1xP.png
    King jollyjack8, level 48 (I haven't done quests since level 19 unless it was a good one)
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 07.10.2014
    look round the map all of em would be owned by the ruling alliances tho.

That's the best part!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

edited 08.10.2014
    NO, it is definitely not the best part!!!
    Warrior Rex Redfang
    edited 08.10.2014
    Well If you can take one take one but prepare for war
    mayO1xP.png
This discussion has been closed.