Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Spies

enick98 (US1)enick98 (US1) US1 Posts: 359
GGS should make an option to execute your spies if they fail but then you have to pay like 50 coins per spy you executed just to replace him, and also you should be able to have spy equipment to improve their chances or level them up based on how many successful missions they have against members of within 10 levels of you (say max level spies are level 15 spies, and they need 100,000 XP to level up once and they start at level 0, and get 50xp per successful spy report)
Post edited by enick98 (US1) on
enick98 @ USA1
"If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" Some famous person had to have quoted this sometime in the past.

Comments

• Voidless Void (US1)Voidless Void (US1) Posts: 218
    edited 06.10.2014
    enick98 wrote: »
    GGS should make an option to execute your spies
    Why would you do that
    z8DL64BlI8LcY.gif
    What I would Do :P
    Proud Member of ?
    We will never know.
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 06.10.2014
    Seriously? Executing spies? I'm all for evil and stuff, but that is just overkill.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• qazs2qazs2 Posts: 4,141
    edited 06.10.2014
    Ok I don't really think this is a good idea as it includes killing spys.even in a medival game there are some things best not added for little kids.
    qazs @ usa 1

Name? Creatures? Bees?

Oranges?

Wrong place for any of those.

If there is ever a problem, issue, or just need advice I be more than happy to help just PM me.
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
    edited 06.10.2014
    GGS should make an option to execute your spies if they fail but then you have to pay like 50 coins per spy you executed just to replace him, and also you should be able to have spy equipment to improve their chances or level them up based on how many successful missions they have against members of within 10 levels of you (say max level spies are level 15 spies, and they need 100,000 XP to level up once and they start at level 0, and get 50xp per successful spy report)

Terrible Idea. Will not and will never happen.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 06.10.2014
    N-O spells no.
    It is...
    ...useless...
    ...crazy.....etc....
    Edit: 990 post count....10 more until "it"...
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

• Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 06.10.2014
    'Such is overkill' :p

There is really no point in executing spies. Sometimes they will fail, other times they will succeed, depending on how careful you are about who you spy on and stuff. It's basically just paying extra money to do something pointless. Speis only fail if the castle you are spying on has lots of guards - security!
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • edited 06.10.2014
    They defo changed the spy fail rate, I don't care what they say, they always fail at the most important hurdle-usually at5 or 10% too.
    i feel like executing the buggers, expensive, useless buggers.

also I can no longer see woody's posts-I take it the troll has been put back under his bridge.
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    edited 06.10.2014
    I think Enick is right this a good idea that spy's should be executed but it will never happen :(.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • enick98 (US1)enick98 (US1) US1 Posts: 359
    edited 06.10.2014
    I was just suggesting it because I seem to succeed more with 30% fail rate than with a 5% fail rate it gets frustrating and there are just times I wish I could kill them even if it requires me to pay to get them back
    enick98 @ USA1
    "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" Some famous person had to have quoted this sometime in the past.
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 07.10.2014
    I don't think this is a good idea. How will you benefit by killing them? Replacing him won't make a difference, it'll actually make it worse (considering your exp suggestion) and just waste coins.
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • CAYO7CAYO7 Posts: 290
    edited 07.10.2014

I don't se the point of our idea. Killing your own spies is just plain senseless. As for some sort of equipment for them, it is also pointless since we can already research spies.

Now, what could be interesting is that spies that fail a mission are gone (disappeared, imprisoned, arrested, executed, or something else) by the lord of the castle where they were caught.

Repacing them should be the penalty we pay or our spies blunder.
    Play GGS Empire for free by not buying rubies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file