Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Attack + Tools Set up should be saved (Up-to 5 Saved Setups)

Serry (US1)Serry (US1) Posts: 73
Its a very simple update so I hope it can be done.

I think a majority of us would agree that if we had up-to 5 attack setups that can be saved it would save us lots of time and energy and add some excitement.

First of all, you can use it on RBC's (Sand-Fire etc), this would help the loss of time invested to load up every 2 hours.

2nd, it would help us load quicker setups for normal attacks and would help us learn more about the game since the attack is saved, this way when/if our attackers are back we can learn what went wrong or why it went so right etc.

I would like to hear from you guys on what you think, maybe if we get a good feedback from this then eventually GGE might update it in the future.

Serry
Post edited by Serry (US1) on
_________________________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]____________________________
Serry - Proud Leader of Kingdom of Neph

Comments

• edited 02.10.2014
    Serry wrote: »

I think a majority of us would agree that if we had up-to 5 attack setups that can be saved it would save us lots of time and energy and add some excitement.

First of all, you can use it on RBC's (Sand-Fire etc), this would help the loss of time invested to load up every 2 hours.

2nd, it would help us load quicker setups for normal attacks and would help us learn more about the game since the attack is saved, this way when/if our attackers are back we can learn what went wrong or why it went so right etc.

I would like to hear from you guys on what you think, maybe if we get a good feedback from this then eventually GGE might update it in the future.

Serry

Good idea and I'm not just saying that becuase of who you are.
  • edited 02.10.2014
    I think this would definitely make a good deal of improvement in actually breaking the monotony of farming towers or looting/attacking other players. For the majority of us, we feel that attacking towers is a chore, but we really don't realize that in the long run, it benefits us and will take general gameplay to a higher and hopefully more competitive level.

As an avid player on both the US and International 1 servers (and hopefully not one who is boring you with such a lengthy post), such an addition will save a great deal of time and will take a great deal of strain off our fingers as we attack our maxed towers on a three hour, rotary basis.

As usual, I do not reply to forum posts on a regular basis, so it is likely that I will not respond to any comments.
    The Gentleman @ usa 1
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 02.10.2014
    please make this happen.. im tired of setting up the same damn attack every time. it would be so nice to just click a button and have all the troops/tools fall into place in seconds.
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
  • edited 02.10.2014
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    please make this happen.. im tired of setting up the same damn attack every time. it would be so nice to just click a button and have all the troops/tools fall into place in seconds.

The problem is what if your missing something from the original set up
  • jeffereejefferee Posts: 112
    edited 02.10.2014

Totally agree. Even down in the low level 30s where I currently am, robber barons are a real grind.
    jefferee @ usa 1
    Deputy, deer hunters
    Level 70 Prince
  • Stoic (US1)Stoic (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 02.10.2014
    Wolfman. wrote: »
    The problem is what if your missing something from the original set up

Then it wouldn't work. Just like if you try to buy tools or troops with coins or rubies you dont have.
  • deepfriedcat (GB1)deepfriedcat (GB1) Posts: 250
    edited 02.10.2014
    That would be awesome.

Mainly for Barons & Towers, id love to not have to set up my max level towers every time. So repetitive!

Not so sure about player attacks though. Its good to mix it up regularly and use different commanders. Also, we would see a tonne more attacks being sent in the 1min before the update/maintenance time, which would be annoying.
    deepfriedcat @ EPICNESS en1

"Ive been sent here to annoy you" - Emunem
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 02.10.2014
    This is a VERY GOOD idea!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• jack7749jack7749 Posts: 126
    edited 02.10.2014
    I like the idea it'll also be useful against fortresses once you figure out best ways to hit them and save that attack.
    jack7749 @ usa 1
  • Serry (US1)Serry (US1) Posts: 73
    edited 02.10.2014
    That would be awesome.

Mainly for Barons & Towers, id love to not have to set up my max level towers every time. So repetitive!

Not so sure about player attacks though. Its good to mix it up regularly and use different commanders. Also, we would see a tonne more attacks being sent in the 1min before the update/maintenance time, which would be annoying.

Its good to mix attacks i agree, its why i kinda wanted 5 saved setups so you can play around with them. Keep posting peeps the more info the better.

Serry
    _________________________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]____________________________
    Serry - Proud Leader of Kingdom of Neph
  • TJEvansIIITJEvansIII Posts: 35
    edited 02.10.2014
    Do it and do it now !!!
    Have been asking for this for over a year....
    TJEvansIII @ usa 1
  • Graceful (US1)Graceful (US1) Posts: 34
    edited 02.10.2014
    oh my god yes, i would love that please GGE if you are reading this thread. I am almost getting overuse syndrome from clicking everywhere. I would also like it if you could just click the whole row for alliance help when recruiting please since I'm in a happy place dream world. :D
    Thank You
    Grace (USA1)
    Grace
  • longshankslongshanks Posts: 934
    edited 02.10.2014

Serry

What you are really saying is that GGE is boring by using the same boring attacks over and over and over.

A shortcut to eliminate the tedious repetition will help give you time to do other important things.
    4/23/2014: GGS realizes that this player and customer won't drink the kool-aid.

**the rule of 3** GGS usually gets it right on the 3rd try. Be patient.

Be careful if you speak the truth, your post might get deleted by a moderator.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MDS5MDS5 Posts: 8
    edited 02.10.2014
    I say its a good idea and GGE should really consider it! Would be great to be able to set up some default attack and save them for later, so you can quicly choose them when you want. Im loving the idea for sure.
    The pre made setup could also be linked directly to each commander, as they have different stats and i ofthen use mine for different tasks. Not sure if it should be, just a thought. No matter how they solve it, what serry is suggesting is defenetly a great idea and should be added in a update
    MDS5 @ usa 1

Kingdom Of Neph
  • Matt28WarriorMatt28Warrior Posts: 47
    edited 02.10.2014

Serry

Well said serry! About time they implemented this feature
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KON Forever
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 02.10.2014
    Great idea, I hope this does not turn out to be one of those amazing suggestions that gets ignored by GGS. :/
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 523
    edited 02.10.2014
    Against towers this would be wonderful possibility...
    But against players, not gonna work, and reason is mostly this:
    "Maintenance break in 1 minute" We could just choose one of our setups, and send attack. Another setup, and send attack and go on. It could be possible to send 3, maybe 4 attacks in that time. Nice, after every maintenance we could have a lot of burning castles everywhere.
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ostrinox (US1)ostrinox (US1) Posts: 35
    edited 22.12.2014
    shameless bump -please add this feature GGE
    USA 1 - Free Kingdoms
Sign In to comment.