Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

attacking fortresses in ice, sand and fire

theking52theking52 Posts: 116
can we attack and loose only less troops if we attack the fortresses in ice, sand and fire with veteran swordsman and only mantlets, if not tell me best idea how to win on them with loosing less troops
Post edited by theking52 on
theking5 @ www 1 or international 1
theking5 @ www 2 or international 2
theking5 @ India 1
theking5 @ USA 1
theking5 @ Australia 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GGS and NOMADS wasted mine troops and defeated (dirty nomads) kill them and get the tablets

Comments

• Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 26.09.2014
    vet swordman... only normal vet unit will be enough mate lol..
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
  • theking52theking52 Posts: 116
    edited 26.09.2014
    vet swordman... only normal vet unit will be enough mate lol..

why i am asking vet swords means it takes more coins but will be recruited in less time than normal swords know
    theking5 @ India 1
    theking5 @ USA 1
    theking5 @ Australia 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GGS and NOMADS wasted mine troops and defeated (dirty nomads) kill them and get the tablets
  • jack7749jack7749 Posts: 126
    edited 26.09.2014
    Well first of all what your normal losses there my own is around 80 and that's with vet mace man and vet crossbow man plus tools. I suggest you think of a well planed strategy and vet swords really not the best troops there good if you have a lot of coin and need some extra defenders fast but other than that there useless to me.
    jack7749 @ usa 1
  • LisdeLisde Posts: 40
    edited 26.09.2014
    attack desert fortresses and Dragons only,attacking ice fortresses are not worth it.
    15.jpg
  • theking52theking52 Posts: 116
    edited 27.09.2014
    Lisde wrote: »
    attack desert fortresses and Dragons only,attacking ice fortresses are not worth it.

hey lisdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i know it desert fortress gives more than ice but i am asking about the less losses if we use vet swords and mantlets only
    theking5 @ India 1
    theking5 @ USA 1
    theking5 @ Australia 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file