We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Grumpy King vs The Nantuckets (Why?)

TheBeav088TheBeav088 Posts: 13
edited 27.09.2014 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
It all started as a simple battle between 2 players, whom I will refer to as GK and NT. After NT sent a retaliatory strike to GK, the GK player sent a vulgar message to NT. NT is an older lady who took offense to the sexual connotations in the statement and complained to GG about it. GK then declared on NT. I've sent several messages to most of the Grumpy Kings Leaders and have gotten only one to reply and that player is now blocking me. If they won't reply in game to my request, maybe they can answer this question. If you see a grown man in a supermarket make a vulgar comment to an elderly woman, do you slap the woman for complaining to management?
TheBeav088 @ usa 1
Post edited by TheBeav088 on

Comments

• edited 25.09.2014
    i hate GK, Kon, MISC, DT, all of em

They are just big bullies of the game

I'll contact you in game and see what i can do for you
  • edited 25.09.2014
    TheBeav088 wrote: »
    It all started as a simple battle between 2 players, whom I will refer to as GK and NT. After NT sent a retaliatory strike to GK, the GK player sent a vulgar message to NT. NT is an older lady who took offense to the sexual connotations in the statement and complained to GG about it. GK then declared on NT. I've sent several messages to most of the Grumpy Kings Leaders and have gotten only one to reply and that player is now blocking me. If they won't reply in game to my request, maybe they can answer this question. If you see a grown man in a supermarket make a vulgar comment to an elderly woman, do you slap the woman for complaining to management?

Along with that, them and people who are subbed with them always think, they are always right and tough.
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 25.09.2014
    Along with that, them and people who are subbed with them always think, they are always right and tough.

because we are always right and tough. KoN eats iron nails for breakfast.
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
    edited 25.09.2014

see, you are using that "B" word again.... I don't think you really know what it means
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    edited 25.09.2014

(trifecta post of peace)

message may not have been called for, probably even frowned upon, but they can declare war on whomever they wish and that's just tough sh*t for you.
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
  • mvan (US1)mvan (US1) Posts: 111US1
    edited 25.09.2014
    Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively dominate others.
    Ex. Trying to take back an OP from 6 months ago and calling in larger friends to help.
    Mvan
    TBD4Life!
  • edited 25.09.2014
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    see, you are using that "B" word again.... I don't think you really know what it means

Yes father i'll shut up.
  • edited 25.09.2014
    mvan wrote: »
    Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively dominate others.
    Ex. Trying to take back an OP from 6 months ago and calling in larger friends to help.

To mvan: http://www.quotessays.com/images/past-quotes-2.jpg

Yes GK is INTIMIDATING NT. So it is bullying. lol
  • edited 25.09.2014

Take screenshot of msg and report it to support
  • edited 25.09.2014
    Guys, one of my freinds was speking with NT and got this.

After the foul comment was made, she reported it, and GK declared war because of that.
  • RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 25.09.2014
    like i said verbal abuse is the only legit form of bullying in the game (if u can back it up) but still nothing wrong with some one attacking another player in the game
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

• edited 25.09.2014
    Reason why GK Keeps attack is because, they can't figure out why they lost so many battles. :)
  • TheBeav088TheBeav088 Posts: 13
    edited 25.09.2014
    Let me make this clear. This is not about the war or the pounding GK handed NT. This is a war game and we at The Nantuckets accept that. We're not crying bully. This is about the complete and utter lack of respect being offered by GK. Your player was wrong to send that message to someone he didn't know personally, He needs to man up, take his medicine and move on.
    TheBeav088 @ usa 1
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 25.09.2014
    Hi guys,

I saw the message Beav is referring to. The rest of you would simply see the message and laugh because it's funny. Maybe someone would have been irritated at a slight jab (or compliment, it could be either), but not due to any perceived vulgarity. I think that's everything people need to know right there.

We declared war but haven't really done much of anything to them other than one mini-mass and some random attacks. Maybe to a small alliance it seems like a pounding? Anyway, most of them are low levels and we're not too keen on crushing up-and-coming players, so we haven't done much except keep them red.

I'm one of the deputies in GK, and Beav has not contacted me. His deputy did though (asking me why we were at war), and I replied the other day. I've heard nothing back.

TheBeav, please feel free to share that original message if you like, and lets see where this thread goes from there. Trust me, we're not going to be upset over it at all, since we're still kind of amused that you took such strong offense to a non-issue.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • RayKingRayKing Posts: 23
    edited 25.09.2014
    hmmmmmmmmmm
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,694US1
    edited 25.09.2014
    Alright GK, I see you, adding your name to the running for bully of the month. JJ, you and company better step your game up, GK might pull ahead.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Stoic (US1)Stoic (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 25.09.2014

Im sure he can do a lot for you just look at his credentials......not well liked......low level.....small alliance.....friends of his are about the same. Maybe he can get herocrystal to send them a message though.
  • Delirious Delo (AU1)Delirious Delo (AU1) Posts: 4AU1
    edited 26.09.2014
    I think the elderly lady should be the one to slap the vulgar pervert silly!! Just saying.....
    WarriorDelores @ usa 1
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 26.09.2014
    Grumpy King vs The Nantuckets (Why?)

Wrong question. In this game, the right one is "Why not?"

^^ Pfft.... What a joke. ;)

I think the elderly lady should be the one to slap the vulgar pervert silly!! Just saying.....

Well hey - we don't know how the situation started. Some of those old girls are wont to start trouble, and can be quite verbally creative themselves.

Not really the same thing, but this one time I passed a big Cadillac on a lonely Texas highway, and when I got alongside it, the driver - a white-haired old lady - shook her fist at me, and by her expression you could tell that she was absolutely wishing death upon me.
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 26.09.2014
    Stupids... Your not supposed to send retaliation attacks... Smh not just to the big alliances but to anyone
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
Sign In to comment.