Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Recruiting tips?

KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
edited 27.09.2014 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
I need help recruiting ACTIVE players that are more or less at my level.
There was an idea of attack and recruit but I feel that there would be alot of un loyal players in my alliance.. Also we are a sub of DT2:KOH.. In my mind having the DT In the alliance description should be enough to get people interested..

So if you have any ideas I can recruite players please comment... If your interest message me in game

Thanks
Post edited by KING CROW (US1) on
gAcuf.gif
KING CROW (usa1)
P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N

Comments

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 25.09.2014
    Anyone who is higher leveled or experienced has already chosen who they want to be apart of so the DT name means little other than that you have some strong connections. Best tip, open your alliance and train newbies, I've found new players to be easier to work with and easier to find than experienced players.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 25.09.2014
    TannerM. wrote: »
    Anyone who is higher leveled or experienced has already chosen who they want to be apart of so the DT name means little other than that you have some strong connections. Best tip, open your alliance and train newbies, I've found new players to be easier to work with and easier to find than experienced players.

Or you can add a dog and ape gif to your signature, that gets them every time. ;)
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 25.09.2014
    aidan952 wrote: »
    Or you can add a dog and ape gif to your signature, that gets them every time. ;)

Haha, I swear, more people enjoy that sig than anything I have to say. Obviously how I got to where I am today, just my sig.

Hion has a small dink
    edited 25.09.2014
    Haha, I swear, more people enjoy that sig than anything I have to say. Obviously how I got to where I am today, just my sig.

It's one of a kind, that's for sure. :D
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 25.09.2014

While on the topic, I will admit to watching your sig at least 5 times every time I see you comment XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
    edited 25.09.2014
    neil332 wrote: »
    While on the topic, I will admit to watching your sig at least 5 times every time I see you comment XD

It kept me entertained for an entire 15 minutes once. :D
    -Albert Einstein
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 26.09.2014
    like how it was like how a how to post turned into a dog and ape gif lol not ganna lie i enjoy watching it XD and also umm ill try the recrute low levles... only problem is that my alliance had a few problems with low levels.. alot of them like to snitch :huh:
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
    edited 26.09.2014
    KING CROW wrote: »
    like how it was like how a how to post turned into a dog and ape gif lol not ganna lie i enjoy watching it XD and also umm ill try the recrute low levles... only problem is that my alliance had a few problems with low levels.. alot of them like to snitch :huh:

Keep them all at the lowest rank, when they prove they are trustworthy, promote the. If they end up to be a pain in the neck, kick them out.
    -Albert Einstein
  • qazs2qazs2 Posts: 4,141
    edited 26.09.2014
    What aidan said is good. You could also try to set up an alliance which they don't want to betray.
    qazs @ usa 1

Name? Creatures? Bees?

Oranges?

Wrong place for any of those.

If there is ever a problem, issue, or just need advice I be more than happy to help just PM me.
    edited 26.09.2014
    Or have a training sub, to sift through the new players, find the ones with potential, and send them to the main without fear of the main alliance being compromised.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 26.09.2014
    I've had my fair share of players who didn't work out but unfortunately, you just have to deal with it. Make a post in alliance introductions to. Honestly, you just need one or two new guys who are active and eager to learn what you have to teach. I went about a month with a full inactive alliance only talking to one or two people a week in chat. I put a post up on the introductions and had two guys come to me saying they saw it and were interested. Since, they've both tacked on about 20 levels and one is a recruiter and the other is a sergeant for me. Patience is a virtue when recruiting.

Hion has a small dink
  • deathsweeper (US1)deathsweeper (US1) Posts: 2,251
    edited 26.09.2014
    Having DT in your name doesnt get people instantly interested. Being a sub to a sub to a sub to a sub to DT isn't something that makes people want to join immediately. You have to find new members on your own then depending on certain allies to attract them. I have found 1-2 new ways in the past week that have gotten a flow of ruby buyers but if I shared then I wouldn't get near as many. You have to find ways and benefit from them.
    For My Suggestion Thread Go Here:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?122041-Lots-of-Great-Suggestions&p=1424338#post1424338

Deathsweeper at USA1! Founder and Co-leader of Vae Victis!!
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 26.09.2014
    I'd laugh if that dog pulled out a gun and shot the monkey.
    edited 26.09.2014
    Lord Porky wrote: »

Heh, same. :p
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 27.09.2014

I would lose it... :)

Same actually, it was so catchy - couldn't keep my eyes off it XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

edited 27.09.2014

I would lose it... :)

Same actually, it was so catchy - couldn't keep my eyes off it XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sign In to comment.