Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bulling

Comments

• Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 24.09.2014
    stephenp wrote: »
    Just as I suspected. Bullies have infiltrated this thread as well. Is there nowhere safe?

I own a bunker. But I think it ended up as NT's. You still wanna buy it back?
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • Stoic (US1)Stoic (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 24.09.2014
    I own a bunker. But I think it ended up as NT's. You still wanna buy it back?

Nah bro, Im getting some higher levels to threaten you so I can take it. brb gotta find a high level with no honor in a potato alliance to help me.
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 24.09.2014
    stephenp wrote: »
    Nah bro, Im getting some higher levels to threaten you so I can take it. brb gotta find a high level with no honor in a potato alliance to help me.

It's got cup holders! No one can resist such a deal!!!
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 24.09.2014
    I don't know if this guy's a troll or a noob.

Tanner is definitely a troll. He won't stop spamming in the alliance forum. X(
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 24.09.2014
    I still scratch my head that people act like they are bullied when an OP is the target and not the main. It is no one's fault if the OPs are not strengthened but that of the owning player's.

Walls as upgrade as your level allows as soon as it can be
    Towers and gates the same as walls.
    Barracks upgraded
    Decos covering the lawns
    Make Heavy or Vet Defenders asap
    fill all tool slots in walls/gates/moats no less than 4 or more tools per slot.

Basically if the OP is as sturdy as the Main, and well fed troops manning it, then it gets to be a tough decision for the would be attacker.

Too many times I see leveled walls, but no sign of the gate being upgraded, or the towers have empty blank spots with not even level 1 towers filling them, and they are cheap and easy and fast to plant in the castle OP walls, so no excuses there, but in alliances that allow such casual slacking off, their OPs are consistently tower-less in major amounts gapping the defenses, spies show little to no tools, and troop levels low and farm houses not enough to feed more than say 200 soldiers at best, and these are level 30-50 players, and this is the result of spies getting reports multiple times, weeks apart, showing no activity, or no care or perceived need to amend these issues. That means alliances who sub to other alliances which are ill-prepared for a war, no wonder so many subs of subs drop like flies when their parent alliance calls for their time to earn that alliance name attached to their own?

That I think is why OPs became treated like sacred cows as RV like, because folks want to leve them soft and work on attacks or making their mains the only castle they work on at a time.

You get lots more XP working on all OPs at once if you grab 3. Your alliance then has a obligation to help you beef it up to high standards, if not,,,,,you need a new alliance.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • edited 24.09.2014
    Was this made just for me?
  • powermanfighter3powermanfighter3 Posts: 229
    edited 24.09.2014
    I guess skulls are bullies, if mass attacking is bullying. We must have been sleeping this whole time, if mass attacking isn't one of the main parts of this game. Watch out usa1....
    powermanfighter @ usa 1
    Co Leader of GOLDEN SKULLS.
  • Optimuz PrimeOptimuz Prime Posts: 325
    edited 24.09.2014
    Well with me, ones I attack my neighbor one time, I will attack him/ she forever to be safe until they move away from me.
    Optimuz Prime @ YouGuessServer
  • balconybrahbalconybrah Posts: 101
    edited 24.09.2014
    aidan952 wrote: »
    Tanner is definitely a troll. He won't stop spamming in the alliance forum. X(

We shouldn't have to take all this spamming.
    ~~Resident Scorpion~~
    Quote: "You are either Kings' or Prawns' of men"

Wings-545138e97a237.gif
    edited 24.09.2014
    We shouldn't have to take all this spamming.

Right, and he's a bully too, he took all my candy at spearpoint. ;(
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Pryme (US1)Pryme (US1) US1 Posts: 40
    edited 25.09.2014
    Other than every other alliance considers it an act of war?

Everything that has that bulls-eye can be attacked, but the challenge used to be beating the castles (regardless of the world). Apparently castle defenses are getting better, because the weaker OPs are being targeted.
    Pryme @ usa 1
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 25.09.2014
    Aidan / Balcony, if you continue to whine about me pushing you around, I will just have to bully you even harder.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
    edited 25.09.2014
    TannerM. wrote: »
    Aidan / Balcony, if you continue to whine about me pushing you around, I will just have to bully you even harder.

I'll report you!!! X(

Tanner is a bullyman.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 25.09.2014
    I'll report you!!! X(

Tanner is a bullyman.

This made me LULZ!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 25.09.2014
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    This made me LULZ!

Here to serve. :p
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 25.09.2014
    Here to serve. :p

But of course!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    edited 25.09.2014
    yup , Dream Team -kill team Leader Help is a Bully in my view, lvl 70 attcking lvl 56 player in ice
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • Stoic (US1)Stoic (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 25.09.2014
    yup , Dream Team -kill team Leader Help is a Bully in my view, lvl 70 attcking lvl 56 player in ice

Why would this be considered bullying? Please explain.
  • RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 26.09.2014
    after 55 u fair game
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

• Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 26.09.2014
    So now I ask how many people still think that DT Gk KoN and misc are bullies?

Raymond, it does not matter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file