Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

£100 for 14days?

Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
Attachment not found.

To be honest, even the biggest spender wouldn't bother with this, 14 days and it cost £100 to get it? and the effect is what? 64 extra troops send when hitting a lv 70, lower if you hit a low level player.

make it permanent or make it like 50%, or just put it out, its completely an insult to player as to thought we would even think to buy it.

anyway, the visual does look good, i will give credit to the maker.
Post edited by Kyle Ludwig Wu on
BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
(for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)

Comments

• Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 18.09.2014
    well that's GGEs "special offer for you"
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 18.09.2014
    That is ridiculous and just shows there lust for money. Now making people spend money for the things to run out...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • king gamer4king gamer4 Posts: 146
    edited 18.09.2014
    Seriously, 199,000 rubies just to change look of army for 14 days lol. How much would it cost for the other pieces.
    edited 18.09.2014
    he other pieces are the normal 'god' equipment. Ii think they cost somewhere in the region of 1,000,000 - 1,200,000 rubies :0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

• Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 19.09.2014
    This is just plain greedy.. :(..i mean yes, people could get their super comm, this is a game and should be flexible to every type of players, but £100 for a piece that only last 14 days? i think gge overrated our willingness to pay.
    BSK-75 @ en 1

edited 19.09.2014
    Yes, I agree. It is a stupid amount of money, especially something that we never get to see in reality, and it even disappears virtually!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 19.09.2014
    Now you see why I start ruby boycotts?
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • LisdeLisde Posts: 40
    edited 19.09.2014
    looks like i am gonna start buying rubies soon....
    15.jpg
  • Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 20.09.2014
    Lisde wrote: »
    looks like i am gonna start buying rubies soon....
    LOL..for 14days ?
    BSK-75 @ en 1

edited 20.09.2014
    My exact thought. The equipment had no affect unless you have the other god pieces. Even then it only increases troops on the flank by 12%, this can be done with gems. Total rip-off, but for the 2 weeks I think you'd be earning quite a lot of glory (you'd be able to attach 5 gems also).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TimCaesarTimCaesar Posts: 131
    edited 20.09.2014
    I think that super equipment should be removed from the game. It is a good thing that this piece isn't permanent and doesn't give 50% bonus. Don't encourage gge to give ruby whales more bonuses.
    TimCaesar
    edited 20.09.2014
    We're not. We're arguing against this piece. The equip isn't unbeatable - just have to be on when it comes at you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file