Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Robber baron castles: Skip the cooldown

146»

Comments

• raseen4nehal4raseen4nehal4 Posts: 78
    edited 21.08.2014
    Hi,
    Does actually the new titles increased ruby buying? I don't think so. my gifted war banners (+3%) are still unused.Because i don't want more than 5k glory per day. even don't want to increse my honor to get more glory bonus.Not attacking any big targets where the defenders may get support and i may get 15 glory even after loosing.

This update (10% reduction) make me slow dull in the game.I think many like me feels the same.
    raseen4nehal @ WWW 2
  • dragons sword 3dragons sword 3 Posts: 72
    edited 21.08.2014
    hi raseen4nehal4
    actually , the new glory titles increased the ruby buying more than what you think
    I big ruby buyer should spend a lot of ruby's each day thanks to glory title number 19 .
    I mean , a ten percent reduction in glory each day is massive !!
    you should send big attacks which means loss in lot of unites and with this update , it gets worse ! I mean , the ruby feast and another doubling in recuitment of unites is massive !!!
    I hope you understand what I mean, every single update has a ruby advantage !!!!

and GGE , you say you like us giving you feed back , well , here is what most of the posts here said : WE WANT THE OLD GGE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dragons sword 3 @ WWW 2
  • cur (skn1)cur (skn1) Posts: 126
    edited 21.08.2014
    Hi,
    Does actually the new titles increased ruby buying? I don't think so. my gifted war banners (+3%) are still unused.Because i don't want more than 5k glory per day. even don't want to increse my honor to get more glory bonus.Not attacking any big targets where the defenders may get support and i may get 15 glory even after loosing.

This update (10% reduction) make me slow dull in the game.I think many like me feels the same.

failed 1 time where I got too much glory so now making sure to be low on glory and just use the red flags you can make with coins..... good advise to not use ruby banners if you wanna stay "terrible" like me :-)
    cur, Nordic 1
  • jeffereejefferee Posts: 112
    edited 26.08.2014
    One UI quibble on the robber baron castle--before the update it was possible to tell at a glance how long until the next attack on a burning robber baron castle would be allowed simply by mousing over the the greyed-out attack icon.

With the update, I now have to click on the red attack icon and then cancel out of the "pay rubies" dialog.

My suggestion would be to restore the greyed-out attack icon (with countdown clock on mouse-over) and have the dialog to pay rubies come up if the player clicks on the greyed-out icon.
    jefferee @ usa 1
    Deputy, deer hunters
    Level 70 Prince
  • Parc Clape (US1)Parc Clape (US1) Posts: 157
    edited 29.08.2014
    CM Margo wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Here's the discussion thread for the next update.

Let us know how you feel about it and ask any questions you may have!

~CM Margo

Seems like a good idea to have implemented this, however, I do not believe this benefits players that move their castles simply due to the cost. I do not believe GGS gave much consideration to how long it takes to level up a RBC castle from 1 to 41. If I remember correctly, starting from lvl 1, it is necessary to attack it 232 times to max it out to lvl 41.
    With 0-20% cool-down time commanders, I'm going to go with an average 2.5 hr cool-down waiting time, which comes out to 580 hours total time waiting for a resets from lvl 1 to 40. That comes out to just over 24 days. I don't know of anyone that plays for a month non-stop without sleeping or taking time off from the game, so I'm going to assume that an active and dedicated player spends at least 6 hours playing each day, which would come out to around 96.5 days required to max out a lvl 1 RBC without using rubies.

It costs over 1500 rubies to attack a lvl 36 RBC castle immediately after attacking it and at that point you're looking at 10 attacks to get it up to the next level. This DOES NOT help anyone and just forces players to either be stuck with low level RBC castles around their main castle after moving it, or spend tens of thousands of rubies(and the estimated cost is being very conservative) to level up additional RBCs so they can have them within a reasonable distance of their main castle. In my opinion, it doesn't make any sense for a player to move their castle and just leave behind a bunch of high level RBCs that would probably be both too expensive and/or too far away for them to be worth attacking.

What they should do is when a player moves their main castle, players should be given the option to have the RBC castle lvl data migrate with it after a castle move has been initiated. Another idea would be to have players opt out of the resource & coin rewards and be able to temporarily link RBC castles. Example:

RBC castle at coordinates x1:y1 is lvl 41, but after moving their castle they would like to level up RBC castle at x2:y2 so they select to link these 2 RBC castles so that as they attack and level up the one at x2:y2, the other RBC castle at x1:y1 decreases in level. This would continue until the RBC castle at x1:y1 is lvl 1. This would only be allowed if the player has moved their castle and they are doing this with a lvl 1 RBC and they would like to level it up to be the same as a higher level RBC while leveling down that particular higher level RBC.
    If they attack the higher level RBC that is undergoing this process, it will not level up upon reset and the player would have to wait until the cool down period is up before being able to attack either RBC castle that is linked together. Players should not receive resources, coin, map pieces, or any other achievements while performing this process since it would be part of the trade-off for the RBC level/location exchange. I'm fine with the ruby cost when it comes to players just wanting to rapidly level up more towers & RBC castles, but it should be around 75% cheaper in rubies for players that are performing the previously mentioned process. They're not getting resources, coin, or anything extra and are still required to expend the same amount of units & tools for each attack.
    Parc Clape
    Dream Team
    "Raise not thy flatulence in anger, lest the stink betray you!"" -Assgrym of Sewergrate Keep. -Year of the Glowing Turd
  • christhoperchristhoper Posts: 4
    edited 13.09.2014
    Thank Bro..
  • mj4jesusmj4jesus Posts: 12
    edited 14.09.2014
    i like most of the new update
    mj4jesus @ usa 1
  • Obelix.Obelix. Posts: 31
    edited 14.09.2014
    GGS do not care about their customers they will only have money! there is a reason for everything takes so much time = money for GGS ..

people just need to understand that they do not have to buy as many rubies as they do .. if you buy the 150 each month så purchase only 75 each month rubies = GGS lose money.
  • gge needs to stop favoring ruby players and give something to non-ruby players for once.their update are only good to mass ruby whales

• gge needs to stop favoring ruby players and give something to non-ruby players for once.their update are only good to mass ruby whales

thanks for the bump
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
Sign In to comment.