Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Game lag issues

boonmaboonma Posts: 25
edited 04.09.2014 in Technical Assistance
There have been complaints from a number of players about game performance issues in so far as screens take an age to update and seem to lock at times. i hadn't noticed issues myself until recently but now I'm experiencing the same issues. It was so bad yesterday that one of our players was on the cusp of jacking it in - is anyone else suffering from this issue?

It seems particularly bad when an event is on, I'm not technical but is this a capacity issue at GGE?
Post edited by boonma on
boonma, proud member of BSK @ en 1

Comments

• boonmaboonma Posts: 25
    edited 30.08.2014
    Well I’ve deleted my cache, checked my internet connection, done a speed test and still things are as slow as Greg LeMond at a drugs test…still on the bright side if I can’t play I can’t buy rubies and hey I may even cure my addiction.
  • risesheena (GB1)risesheena (GB1) Posts: 524
    edited 30.08.2014
    boonma wrote: »
    still on the bright side if I can’t play I can’t buy rubies and hey I may even cure my addiction.

gge is helping with de addiction :-p
    risesheena @ en 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 30.08.2014
    I'm really tried of you're shocking customer service, the last two issues I've logged you've pretty much ignored save asking me for screen shots. I'm fed up spending considerable sums of money on this game to be ignored, disregarded and generally treated like something you stepped in by your so called customer service. it's not my job to diagnose the problem for you.

At the moment I can't effectively play the game, that means you're temporarily down a customer, continue to ignore me and it'll be permanent. This is a bus and a taxi away from being acceptable - this is not some free app I'm complaining about but an expensive pay for play online game, about time you took your obligations seriously...
  • Choice2Choice2 Posts: 27
    edited 30.08.2014
    I sometimes suffer from lag and slow play too. I do expect some of this as it is a large game, but please try and find a solution and most importantly help/advise the affected players on what to do. Some of my good friends on here such as boonma are having to look at leaving because of it, and if they leave over something like this then I doubt I would stay much longer either. So pretty please have a look into it!

Hope it gets sorted for you boon, Choice
    Choice @ en 1
  • VoidstormVoidstorm Posts: 1,303
    edited 30.08.2014
    Have you tried lowering the graphic quality and/or disabling sound?
    edited 30.08.2014
    Thanks Void, always disable sound, will look at the graphics too....
  • syshopesyshope Posts: 2
    edited 30.08.2014
    i have this laggy problem for some times now. it usually happens between afternoon to 11:00pm. during this time. i need to wait mins to open the alliance chat, or screen for sending resource or depatch my army or attacks. it is really annoying. and there was an update for the underworld, but guess ggs didn't fix this issue.

good thing for this is it can help me to get rid of the addiction. i didn't buy rubies for months, and i almost spend another 200 to get some, and because of this issue. i changed my mind. so somehow it is good for my wallet though. lol
    syshope @ 1
  • CM MargoCM Margo Posts: 806
    edited 01.09.2014
    Hi guys,

We're aware of the issues that are happening at the moment and we're looking into ways of fixing this! Please bear with us :)

~CM Margo
  • Dcs58Dcs58 Posts: 3
    edited 01.09.2014
    disappearing castles: /
    Dcs58 @ skn 1
  • Obelix.Obelix. Posts: 31
    edited 01.09.2014
    CM Margo

why are there so many mistakes in this game: /?
  • risesheena (GB1)risesheena (GB1) Posts: 524
    edited 01.09.2014
    i am almost done with this game, lot of hassles to deal with just to play..
    risesheena @ en 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • joshchcksjoshchcks Posts: 48
    edited 01.09.2014
    is anybody having problem logging into game now? I was signed in sometime back but now I cant get into game.
    joshchcks @ WWW 1
  • NoticiaNoticia Posts: 76
    edited 01.09.2014
    The lag I've been having in the past few days has been unbelievable. I can't do anything. I can't read my mail, because it doesn't open, I can't write in the alliance chat, it takes me nearly half an hour to launch an attack. Not to even mention how long it takes to switch between my castles.

I've been having real problems logging in as well, it usually takes an hour or two for me to even get into the game. It's even worse now that there's an event going on.

I think you guys should lay off the updates for a while and just focus on fixing the game, because it's unplayable at the moment and if something doesn't change, I'm quitting. It just isn't worth it.
  • kims911kims911 Posts: 38
    edited 01.09.2014
    it have been like this in periods for long time, but it happen more and more often.

GGE should upgrade teh engines to the game, not only add new things. but make it run smother again.
    just got kicked out of game bc of truble
    kims911 @ WWW 1
    edited 01.09.2014
    it have been like this in periods for long time, but it happen more and more often.

GGE should upgrade teh engines to the game, not only add new things. but make it run smother again.
    just got kicked out of game bc of truble
    kims911 @ WWW 1
  • wilhelmuswilhelmus Posts: 50
    edited 01.09.2014
    so... it's not just me? cause since 15 min I can no longer log in ;(
    wilhelmus @ 1
    edited 01.09.2014
    not only you, fluppe have same. robe and others.

and it only get worse and worse for months, now it have gone to far
    kims911 @ WWW 1
  • wilhelmuswilhelmus Posts: 50
    edited 01.09.2014
    Made me cry ;(
    wilhelmus @ 1
  • joshchcksjoshchcks Posts: 48
    edited 01.09.2014
    so mostly members in int1 are having problem. I was able to login for 1 minute to find my 18hr island gone. I think the guy who took it cudnt log into game to recall his troops. people are losing troops and tools because of this login problems. atleast freeze the whole game till everything is solved so that there are no troop and tool loses which anyway you have to give them back.
    joshchcks @ WWW 1
  • lol (INT1)lol (INT1) Posts: 43
    edited 01.09.2014
    It doesnt make me cry, it makes me mad and frankly maybe it is for the best because I play to long and spend some ruby's doing it...
    They are cutting into their own hands, GGE
    Like Kims said. Instead of making new stuff, they should better concentrate on making the good stuff work smoother and better!!!
    And while Im here for a little while, I want to say that GGE should have kept the armor equipments in Fire as they were!!! I was saving for the best piece and had already put in 1000k coins, 500k wood and 550k stones to get that piece... And then they go replace it for a GEM?!?! Thx but no thx. When I write to get my savings back they turn you down ice cold :(:(
    Fluppe @ WWW 1

Recruiter/substitute of Sparta Dragons

SPARTANS: What is your profession? WAR
    AH-OOH - AH-OOH - AH-OOH

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file