Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: New Gem Changes + More Veterans

Comments

• roeland333roeland333 Posts: 107
    edited 27.08.2014
    and the price of the new veterans? ..like the swordmen now? much coin.....or normal price..
    roeland333 @ nl 1
  • contrilioncontrilion Posts: 328
    edited 27.08.2014
    when is update taking place?
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 27.08.2014
    Hey folks,

The update will be taking place now. Apologies for the delay!

Regards,

Steve.
  • Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 27.08.2014
    Hey folks,

The update will be taking place now. Apologies for the delay!

Regards,

Steve.

pls inform us 1hr beforehand, at least give us sometime to ready next time, its all too sudden.
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
    edited 27.08.2014
    nice music and new vets look cool and seem to have good values lets see what the cost will be lol
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    edited 27.08.2014
    I've started upgrading my research tower to Lv 3. When I got back on I was told I had completed a quest to upgrade my wood cutters to Lv 4... 176 exp, I think that's a bug... I look forward to seeing the new gems with my own eyes.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

edited 27.08.2014
    yes i also got a mission complete i had already done also on another note in my missions i have 2 called awaken the ruler in you 1 is up to date and 1 is as if i never attacked anybody ever lol
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • Obelix.Obelix. Posts: 31
    edited 27.08.2014
    hold a feast in 15 minutes for 1,750rubiner: /

is it an error? :)
  • burner3burner3 Posts: 21
    edited 27.08.2014
    Im just wondering.

one gem gives you troops the ability to carry 1000 more from plundering. Does this also include coins?

The max limmit for coins in lava today is 27 402 coins. can this gem make the amount bigger?
    burner @ skn 1
  • Twaitsy (GB1)Twaitsy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 419
    edited 27.08.2014
    http://prntscr.com/4gye3s

lol, I'm sure I did this nearly two years ago.
    Twaitsy
  • VoidstormVoidstorm Posts: 1,303
    edited 27.08.2014
    Twaitsy wrote: »
    http://prntscr.com/4gye3s

lol, I'm sure I did this nearly two years ago.

Do it again, no harm in it.
  • edited 27.08.2014
    Still chance of with gems ??#[email protected]!!! Wtf

CANNOT INSERT AN IMAGE ?!
  • war37war37 Posts: 2,704
    edited 27.08.2014
    What you found in the past was still the same, from now on, it's pernament.
    http://prntscr.com/4gyndp
    war37 @ WWW 2
    My all - time - saying sentence is:
    " I just bet ______ that _________, oh well I ____. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those citizens fooled you, tax collector.
  • Twaitsy (GB1)Twaitsy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 419
    edited 27.08.2014
    Well I must say I quite enjoyed listening to the music again for the first time in a couple of years. It kept me entertained for a whole ten minutes lol.

I must say I will miss the old gems. Attacking someone is always a gamble and that's part of the fun. The only gem that needed changing was the find better items. 10% chance of increasing the probability of finding items by 20% is the same as +2% chance of finding better items except the latter is half as confusing.

Gem levels. I've found a few level 5 and several level 4. I think the levels are reasonable, you really don't want them available to everyone and these level 5 gems are pretty awesome. The cost to ruby upgrade them isn't too bad. The only problem I see is that you need crappy gems to upgrade and you can't use the good ones (unless you are mad). Ideally I would upgrade my good gems to level 4 but now I am levelling up the crap just so I have gems to spare, it doesn't seem right. May I suggest a new gem with no bonus, purely for levelling up other gems with.

Castle moves. Very cool. I've not moved before so someone will get a shock next time they are hitting me haha.

New veterans. Awesome if only costs 20% more coins, anything more and I doubt they will be worth it unless GGE will be giving us a way to boost the amount of coins we can make without 10 bajillion clicks like the current methods.

Refreshing update. Nice to see it's not all about the rubies. Although, if you do want my rubies GGS, I would still pay more rubies than anything just to turn off the ****** laggy world map mouse!

Twaitsy
    Twaitsy
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    edited 28.08.2014
    interesting, changes to gems, seems you had your wish when you wanted to make them more important in the game, and they were pretty irrelevant before, well you sure did that, the will now dominate the game moving forward.

am guessing that you dont want defense to play much of a role moving forward, given that the level 6 attacking gems add 15% extra troops to the flank which if you have 4 of them will add 60% more troops to the flanks which is adds another 307 attacking troops to smash the wall with, whilst the equivilent defensive gem adds just 6% extra to the wall, so again if you have 4 of them equiped will add 24% or an additional 77 troops so at level 6 the attacking gem add 4 times as much offensive power as the same def gem!!! good luck defending that!!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • BlahUser4BlahUser4 Posts: 191
    edited 28.08.2014
    Hey I need to change my name they should make that a new update
    edited 28.08.2014
    it was as 10000000000000000000000 times better music now than before! : D but seriously it can do better! :) Bother because not hear the same thing and the same music all the time :( hehe
    edited 28.08.2014
    the stone hear no place in this game!

I would like to find equipment every time and no stone I did not bother to use for anything!

I attack probably 20 robber everyday and can not not get the equipment I want.!

and no it does not help much to melt it on :(
  • bob10101bob10101 Posts: 258
    edited 28.08.2014
    it remains physically impossible to get a level 10 gem in under 3 months, even if you have unlimited rubies, and in that scenario it would cost close to $100000. it would take over 2 years if you spend $3600. it would take longer than the average human lifespan without spending rubies. that's just insane. to get a level 10 gem in 10 years, it would take roughly $1500. that's just unacceptably greedy. its the only thing in this game where you can spend a million dollars in under 3 years, and keep getting benefits for every ruby. that's right, 12 level 10 gems in 3 years would take 1 million dollars. over seers are maybe $30 for 3 years each. tax collector a little more. premium over $1000, plus a few thousand on points. there is no place to spend 1 million for max benefits, until gems. this goes above and beyond the top buyers abilities, and is unacceptable.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
  • triangletriangle Posts: 425
    edited 28.08.2014
    I have a suggestion concerning the new research tower lvl3 veterans. The issue remains that in their existence, these troops reduce the value of kingsguard, and thereby the value of metros, capitols and towers. Now, the already stated solution to this was that the kingsguard should, in turn, gain a power boost. The issue I have with this solution is that it would render useless the primary effect of these new veterans, which is to give players who's alliances do not hold capitols, a selective fighting chance against those who do. In other words, if we're going to increase the strength of all the troops most likely to engage with these new veterans in response to the addition of the veterans, then there is little point in having added them at all.
    My solution to this issue, then, is to leave the strength of all troops involved alone, and instead increase the food consumption of the new veterans from 4 food/hour (f/h), to 5 f/h. This would still allow none capitol holders to compete selectively, with those who's alliances do hold such bonuses, because armies could still be raised with a comparable attack power, but less of these armies could be raised and maintained. Ignoring the difference in combat strength, this change alone would make kingsguard 25% more potent than the new veterans, while still allowing the two to compete on the same field of battle.
    My Thoughts:
    Two years of Playing GGE: Independent Alliance and None Ruby Players
    How GGS handles our Feedback

Why I decided to Leave
    Thoughts on the Legendary Update

Achieved title of "the terrible", on the 8th of August 2014, without buying rubies, and while playing in an independent alliance.
Sign In to comment.