Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

This is NOT a War Game

Daniel DegudeDaniel Degude Posts: 1,645
edited 31.08.2014 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
I just feel like saying this here as an announcement.

In recent updates GGE has destroyed its own strategy game.

The game is no longer about skill, teamwork, and the amount of time you play.

Now, its all about buying hundreds of dollars of super equipment, decorations, and more. Its now no longer deserves the titles of strategy game, or war game.

A level 40 super buyer can get the terrible/victorious/ or whatever title, get some super equipment, and beat a level 70 non buyer.

Also, name 1 non buyer who has the terrible title. If you can name 1, name 5. You can't. Cause very few complete non buyers can stand the fact that there hopelessly outgunned.

This game has become stupid. Its pointless for non buyers and light buyers...

GGE is dead.

R.I.P. GGE

#GGELogic
Post edited by Daniel Degude on

Comments

• Mike da skullMike da skull Posts: 419
    edited 27.08.2014
    whatever its called

u suck at it
    Tree Huggerusa1

The Fight Team

The Dream Lives On-Hanzolo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 27.08.2014
    lol;

Alright, feel free to repeat what ever we've been repeating for 2 years.

I feel like the game is getting better. Updates are more interesting.

This game is a lot like modern movies - made for the money. And they get the money. GGE is as alive as ever.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • MoldFloMoldFlo Posts: 65
    edited 27.08.2014
    If you feel that you are outgunned because you don't buy rubies, quit. I am a non buyer and I am still in the thick of things. I may not be ranked terrible but I can still beat ruby buyers. That is where the strategy lies. Obviously you haven't figured it out.
    MoldFlo @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 27.08.2014
    Great announcement, this really opened my eyes, I mean all this time I thought this game was really fair and easy
  • sidney63sidney63 Posts: 3
    edited 27.08.2014
    GGE your greed has taken the fun out of it! You will get no more of my money and feel sorry for those who stay for you to prey on with your foreign invader crap! Played close to 2 years, screw it, I am done. Shame on you! I feel sorry for the rest of you "get your life back" and quit making the GGE scammers even fatter!
    sidney63 @ usa 1
  • Daniel DegudeDaniel Degude Posts: 1,645
    edited 27.08.2014
    whatever its called

u suck at it

lol.
    no, im just inactive. i rarely play anymore. in many ways, activity is still somewhat more important than rubies.
    but still, acxtivity can be suplemented with rubies.
    lol;

Alright, feel free to repeat what ever we've been repeating for 2 years.

I feel like the game is getting better. Updates are more interesting.

This game is a lot like modern movies - made for the money. And they get the money. GGE is as alive as ever.

thats why Int1 and Int2 are dying.

and thats why USA1 has 55000 players, about, compaired to 66000 players a couple months ago...

And this new underground thing is just more repetition.
    And I bet in master levels, decos there will cost more.
    If you feel that you are outgunned because you don't buy rubies, quit. I am a non buyer and I am still in the thick of things. I may not be ranked terrible but I can still beat ruby buyers. That is where the strategy lies. Obviously you haven't figured it out.

i do buy rubies, lol.
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 27.08.2014
    1) No doubt this thread will be locked. Ever been sent a customer opinion letter from GGE? Not at all. You can see why not.

2) Sorry to say bud, ppl have been making threads like this since GGE went bad. It hasn't made a difference for years now. You can ask me, fo sho.

3) Sidney, hate to bash on ya, but GGE won't care what you say, or anyone for that matter. Thousands of people's money gone to waste on a corrupt company. Hell, they still haven't implicated a ruby- spend confirmation box yet.
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • sidney63sidney63 Posts: 3
    edited 27.08.2014
    I don't feel bashed bro, I actually feel stupid for playing this game so long. Not anymore, given my crap to my alliance members, but told them they really need to see the light on this one as it is/was highly addictive, originally super fun, but hindsight on this one and the scams GGE keeps coming up with Really! screw it, take care all and go do something Real!
    sidney63 @ usa 1
    edited 27.08.2014
    Ok, I guess. I'm minimally affected by GGE's crap, but I feel for others compelling me to hate it even more... the fire fix gift was good tho.
    edited 27.08.2014
    1) No doubt this thread will be locked. Ever been sent a customer opinion letter from GGE? Not at all. You can see why not.
    I know.
    2) Sorry to say bud, ppl have been making threads like this since GGE went bad. It hasn't made a difference for years now. You can ask me, fo sho.
    Again, I know
    3) Sidney, hate to bash on ya, but GGE won't care what you say, or anyone for that matter. Thousands of people's money gone to waste on a corrupt company. Hell, they still haven't implicated a ruby- spend confirmation box yet.
    Correct.
    As Cartman once said, "I like to be lubricated before Im ****ed."
    GGE has ****ed us all.
    edited 27.08.2014
    By the way I think "triangle" got Terrible without buying rubies

wut wut!
    edited 27.08.2014
    By the way I think "triangle" got Terrible without buying rubies

wut wut!

Now try naming 5 people.
    You can't.
    And there are thousands upon thousands of non buyers playing this game.
    edited 27.08.2014
    Quite correct.

Lubed.

Beside a fire.

By a gaming company.

edited 27.08.2014
    Without lubrication.
    edited 27.08.2014
    Now try naming 5 people.
    You can't.
    And there are thousands upon thousands of non buyers playing this game.

You said to name ONE! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE RULES LIKE THAT DAMMIT
    edited 27.08.2014
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    You said to name ONE! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE RULES LIKE THAT DAMMIT

This... priceless. Tis the moment in life when we regress to the age of toddlers :)
  • Silver LightingSilver Lighting Posts: 57
    edited 27.08.2014
    I can understand were your coming from bit if players have been posting and complaining about thisfor a while I don't think GGE will care about your thread nothing personal .
    Silver Lighting @ usa 1
    edited 27.08.2014
    This... priceless. Tis the moment in life when we regress to the age of toddlers :)

I'm gonna tell on him

*humph*
  • StrongBonnie3StrongBonnie3 Posts: 3
    edited 27.08.2014
    I am new to this game and find it fun. It's a challenge. I don't use cheats and I cannot afford buying rubies. I just play it for the strategy and that is what a game is supposed to be....fun. I'm 64 and feel like a youngster playing it. If you don't like it, quit it. There's enough of us geezers who do.
    StrongBonnie @ usa 1
  • TerryTuffguyTerryTuffguy Posts: 3
    edited 27.08.2014
    Stop being poor
    TerryTuffguy @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file