Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Pre-Announcement Invasion of the Foreign Empire

Comments

• elitegamer010elitegamer010 Posts: 97
    edited 17.08.2014
    just bots then? thats lame. they look like they are just stronger robber barons.
    15.jpg
  • stokie52stokie52 Posts: 80
    edited 20.08.2014
    Would love to have an idea of when the next foreign invasion is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]stokie5 @ en 1
  • Matt McCloud (US1)Matt McCloud (US1) US1 Posts: 144
    edited 21.08.2014
    stokie52 wrote: »
    Would love to have an idea of when the next foreign invasion is.

You and me both. Last weekend was suppose to be rd4, based on the previous trends. There should be some form of announcement as to when they land.
    giphy.gif

“When I say Who’s the Master?!? You say SHO’NUFF!!!!”
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    edited 21.08.2014
    Why do you have to bring this back again? Ffs

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

Join The Oddish Rebellion!

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

• edited 21.08.2014
    Another four days of being irritated, thanks GGS
    Tim James 5764 @ en 1
  • joost321 (NL1)joost321 (NL1) Posts: 52
    edited 21.08.2014
    GGS,

Why making this "event" four days, now ?? ;(;(
    Are there any other changes in this event this time besides the duration of the invasion ? :huh:
    joost321 @ nl 1
  • Obelix.Obelix. Posts: 31
    edited 21.08.2014
    joost321 wrote: »
    GGS,

Why making this "event" four days, now ?? ;(;(
    Are there any other changes in this event this time besides the duration of the invasion ? :huh:

it's too ridiculous to GGE keep it :( we do not need that s*** ..! but again GGE only do it to make money :(:cursing:
  • John OGroat (GB1)John OGroat (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142
    edited 21.08.2014
    There was me, looking at 4th birthday cards to send to GGS......I'm looking at condolance cards now cos there won't be a 4th birthday !!!
    John OGroat @ en 1
  • ArthusXArthusX Posts: 48
    edited 21.08.2014
    How is the attack data drawn from the datapool?

I've read the explanation thread, you're saying that any attack I made on my server, an army based on my past activities will be generated and hit someone in the other server?

This feels like it could be exploited. Thinking about it, if I send out 50 troops to attack someone in my server and deliberately lose, then this someone could be getting hit by 1040-strong force I sent out last night on the other server isn't he?

Because I never made any attack less than my full strength, tools included, how can the server drawn any attack data from my pool that is matching the current 50-strong in this case? I could be burning 50 players on their own server by just sending out handful of troops and deliberately lose on my server to trigger the attack mechanism.

Further explanation on how the army is generated would be great, and you better be fast on this case, CM/GM.
    ArthusX @ en 1

Good Defense
    22hfbC.png
    Bad Defense

Learn the difference, it could...it will save your life!
  • Stripe AmazonStripe Amazon Posts: 44
    edited 21.08.2014
    Does protection mode work for this invasion. I am going to a funeral and will be offline for a the weekend
    Please join us at Devils Gate Alliance
    Stripe Amazon @ au 1
  • marste3marste3 Posts: 20
    edited 21.08.2014
    Thanks for shoving this down our throats once again.

This whole event is a set up. If buy lots of rubies, you'll most likely need armorer tools to defend. If you don't buy many rubies, you'll likely get an easy attack.

It's a clever way of using what rubies we have to try and force us all to buy more and I, like some of my other members, are not participating in the event no more.
    marste @ en 1
  • NoblemanRoss (AU1)NoblemanRoss (AU1) AU1 Posts: 58
    edited 21.08.2014
    Wow, gee golly gosh aren't we just not excited about the return of this stupid annoying fun killing war of the realms. The excitement it brings within the alliance is simply underwhelming

So far we have had an average of two of our alliance players leave the game after each time this annoying event has occurred. I can only wonder how many and who will leave the game after this one
    NoblemanRoss @ au 1
  • Pipplepepper (GB1)Pipplepepper (GB1) Posts: 509
    edited 21.08.2014
    Dear god - even longer than usual. :(
    Pipplepepper @ en 1

No to tribute update.
  • test1231test1231 Posts: 389
    edited 21.08.2014
    YES!! They are back :):):)
    Stopped playing Goodgame . Will you join us ?
  • DraxillionDraxillion Posts: 5
    edited 21.08.2014
    Its back - time for a break until its over. Is it me or had the length been increased by a day!!!
    Draxillion @ en 1
  • hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 21.08.2014
    Draxillion wrote: »
    Its back - time for a break until its over. Is it me or had the length been increased by a day!!!

Its an extra day Drax.
    hamsters1 @ en 1
  • FabulousDulcie (GB1)FabulousDulcie (GB1) GB1 Posts: 31
    edited 21.08.2014
    how can this event possibly be fun? it gets in the way of the real game - I suppose we will have even more players leaving due to this event - shame, the game is losing good active players due to an imposed fake war. There is no way smaller alliances can sustain against these events.
    FabulousDulcie
    Proud leader of Phoenix Rises  (En 1)
  • Diggy DogDiggy Dog Posts: 25
    edited 21.08.2014
    I am very glad to see it back again, and so is pretty much everyone Iv spoken to is as well
    Diggy Dog @ au 1
  • triangletriangle Posts: 425
    edited 21.08.2014
    urrr.... I'm too tired of this discussion to deal with it all over again. Suffice to say that the foreign invaders is an event with great potential that, however, requires serious alteration, fine tuning and adjustment to work at an acceptable level. From now on, I'm probably just going to ignore the thing.
    My Thoughts:
    Two years of Playing GGE: Independent Alliance and None Ruby Players
    How GGS handles our Feedback

Why I decided to Leave
    Thoughts on the Legendary Update

Achieved title of "the terrible", on the 8th of August 2014, without buying rubies, and while playing in an independent alliance.
  • eggeggegg (GB1)eggeggegg (GB1) Posts: 109
    edited 21.08.2014
    Diggy Dog wrote: »
    I am very glad to see it back again, and so is pretty much everyone Iv spoken to is as well

the aus server must be a quiet one if you are all excited about bot attacks. maybe i can request en 1 vs au 1 next round
    Real Steel EN1

Sign In to comment.