Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Robber baron castles: Skip the cooldown

136

Comments

  • cur (skn1)cur (skn1) Posts: 126
    edited 16.08.2014
    devstey2 wrote: »
    the effects of the ruby cooldown skip will be catastrophic. already, very heavy looters with 10 rvs in fire can easily keep 10,000 troops there, if they have sufficient maxxed towers. they can send 4-5 attacks at a time.

    but with this ability, a ruby whale can keep a truly massive amount of troops in fp, because the food gained per hour will be so enormous. imagine the attacking power of a player with 20,000-30000 troops in fire alone?

    this is a truly stupid update that will continue the recent trend of imbalanced updates. The australian server is losing players all the time, and this trend will continue i fear.

    and it also demonstrates, once again, the inability of GGS to consult its player base properly on proposed changes.

    believe it or not, ggs, lots of us enjoy this game. but our pleasure is steadily decreasing with update after update that favours wealthy players over strategic players.

    VERY well said.... like allways GGS only care about money.
    cur, Nordic 1
  • cur (skn1)cur (skn1) Posts: 126
    edited 16.08.2014
    the sad news is the update will take place no matter what feedback they get or what we post here....
    cur, Nordic 1
  • SJainSJain Posts: 359
    edited 16.08.2014
    I am excited of this new event...

    But that doubling of troops and skipping the cooldown of NPCs is I think one of the worst update for non ruby players

    EDIT:GGE think a bit logically how can citizens eat rubies in their feasts...
    RETIRED FROM THIS GAME
    NOT BECAUSE OF RUBY UPDATE BUT
    BECAUSE OF SLAVERY IN OUR SERVER
    CAPITAL & METRO IS EASY TO CAPTURE BUT SLAVERS MAKE IT HARD AND THEY PLAY UNDER PRESSURE OF BOSS ALLY
    WE ARE PROUD THAT WE DIDNT DID ANY SLAVERY AND DIED FROM THE GAME WITH PROUDNESS.........
    WE FOLLOWED NO PLAYER MADE RULES
    LONG LIVE WS2
    INDIAN SERVER
    [email protected]@K EMC DOD CHV WITH PLAYER MADE RULES
  • AndyAtlas (INT2)AndyAtlas (INT2) Posts: 14
    edited 16.08.2014
    its time to pack things up and head out...
    AndyAtlas @ WWW 2
  • WYZ (GB1)WYZ (GB1) Posts: 56
    edited 17.08.2014
    .......................................................................
    WYZ @ en 1
  • jatc444jatc444 Posts: 54
    edited 17.08.2014
    cur2 wrote: »
    the sad news is the update will take place no matter what feedback they get or what we post here....

    Couldn't have said it better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.

    Charles de Gaulle
  • blabbyblabby Posts: 564
    edited 17.08.2014
    devstey2 wrote: »
    the effects of the ruby cooldown skip will be catastrophic. already, very heavy looters with 10 rvs in fire can easily keep 10,000 troops there, if they have sufficient maxxed towers. they can send 4-5 attacks at a time.

    but with this ability, a ruby whale can keep a truly massive amount of troops in fp, because the food gained per hour will be so enormous. imagine the attacking power of a player with 20,000-30000 troops in fire alone?

    this is a truly stupid update that will continue the recent trend of imbalanced updates. The australian server is losing players all the time, and this trend will continue i fear.

    and it also demonstrates, once again, the inability of GGS to consult its player base properly on proposed changes.

    believe it or not, ggs, lots of us enjoy this game. but our pleasure is steadily decreasing with update after update that favours wealthy players over strategic players.

    That does not make sense at all.

    You are assuming that people will play this game 24/7.

    30,000 troops x4= -120,000 food per hour
    20,000 troops x4= -80,000 food per hour
    10,000 troops x4= -40,000 food per hour.

    The most amount of food you can hold is 81,000 per castle. This would mean that every "Heavy" looter would need to loot every 2 hours at minimum to keep their troops.

    This update will be able to increase your potential troop capacity but not at the numbers you proposed. Also, if you were to increase your troop numbers, you would increase your risk to lose your troops. Imagine you had lost internet connection or was unable to access a computer for a few hours. You would lose thousands of troops if you have a large deficit.
    Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn
    Blabby @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CARLOS lllCARLOS lll Posts: 18
    edited 17.08.2014
    The only way to balance things beetween big ruby buyers and other 98 procent of players is to raise at least 4x times looting rubyies from towers and lower down price of armorer tools...or this game will be very lonely place in less than 6 months...
    CARLOS lll @ WWW 2
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    edited 17.08.2014
    blabby wrote: »
    That does not make sense at all.

    You are assuming that people will play this game 24/7.

    30,000 troops x4= -120,000 food per hour
    20,000 troops x4= -80,000 food per hour
    10,000 troops x4= -40,000 food per hour.

    The most amount of food you can hold is 81,000 per castle. This would mean that every "Heavy" looter would need to loot every 2 hours at minimum to keep their troops.

    This update will be able to increase your potential troop capacity but not at the numbers you proposed. Also, if you were to increase your troop numbers, you would increase your risk to lose your troops. Imagine you had lost internet connection or was unable to access a computer for a few hours. You would lose thousands of troops if you have a large deficit.

    good point!
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

    http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!


  • dragons sword 3dragons sword 3 Posts: 72
    edited 17.08.2014
    well , I got to say that this is not the game I played a year ago

    personally , I loved GGE games because of the updates and the hard work they did to keep us happy , but now , I doubt any one will back them up when I say this and every one will be on my side , GGE , you want to force us to buy rubys , well , even though people like me don't buy rubys , still , if we leave , this company wont have a total of 210 million players , it will have less than 10 million players. and even those 10 million will leave since every thing will be ruins and they will be alone
    so , we do not say that you don't need money , but still , we say stop ruining this game and for once in your lives , listen to us as the community not a bunch of costumers .

    and , all you CMs should listen to us so that this game becomes better and it would be more fun
    you know it better than me , each day you have hundreds of ruins , you know why , because you are making the game unfair day by day .

    I know , ruby buyers should have advantages , but not like this , I mean , every single thing in the game now has a ruby option : the adventure maps , the traveling knights event , the robber boron castles cool down , the tools ( ruby tools ) , the solders (shadow solders ) ,the buildings , and events( the architect , the armorer, the minters camp , the plague doctor and so on ).

    even some ruby buyers will quite the game since they are running out of cash.


    so , no disrespect but , your not the GGE I knew. your not the same GGE that we all knew. this isn't the GGS any of us knew. i am so disappointed .I hope some one listens.
    dragons sword 3 @ WWW 2
  • test1231test1231 Posts: 389
    edited 17.08.2014
    Rubies are an important currency in the game. Each free game has a "rare" vatuta in the game. They do that to make money. If not, than the rubies had existed gge goodgame empire just don't.

    Gge wants to stimulate the purchase of rubies. But if you want to buy, just don't do that no rubies. Care just that you have a strong army, and strong defense. Defeat desert forts and dragons. You get quite a lot of rubies and coins there.
    Of course rubies players stronger, but even rubies players have a weak point.

    Construction now just a nice army, follow missions, events, val robber barons to (certainly in sand and fire), and savings rubies. In contrast what you get from rubies is a bakery not expensive at all. You win not just by rubies to buy, if you are smart and have a good army you are much stronger.

    This update I thereby a good update. Rubies players can skip the cooldown. Is that bad? There are so many castles, there will not be one robber barons are on fire..

    Me, it doesn't matter whether a player a rubies player or not.The outcome of the game is the same, anyone can be level 70.

    Keep up the gge:), and I hope that the event comes soon!
    (sorry for bad english)
    Stopped playing Goodgame . Will you join us ?
  • dragons sword 3dragons sword 3 Posts: 72
    edited 17.08.2014
    well M.R, test 1231, I love you looking on the bright side but sooner or later , there wont be a bright side
    dragons sword 3 @ WWW 2
  • test1231test1231 Posts: 389
    edited 17.08.2014
    well M.R, test 1231, I love you looking on the bright side but sooner or later , there wont be a bright side

    Dragons sword 3, I play this game about 2 years. I love this game, so I won't just stop. You will have to fight hard to be strengthened. It will remain a free game, but there will be multiple updates coming for rubies players.
    Stopped playing Goodgame . Will you join us ?
  • Obelix.Obelix. Posts: 31
    edited 17.08.2014
    test1231 wrote: »
    Dragons sword 3, I play this game about 2 years. I love this game, so I won't just stop. You will have to fight hard to be strengthened. It will remain a free game, but there will be multiple updates coming for rubies players.


    what? were you born yesterday? This game is not free and it never has been! show me one player at level 70 who have not spent the money ?

    the wise fools the less clever! :)
    ...
  • test1231test1231 Posts: 389
    edited 17.08.2014
    Obelix. wrote: »
    what? were you born yesterday? This game is not free and it never has been! show me one player at level 70 who have not spent the money ?

    the wise fools the less clever! :)

    This game is free. You must not buy rubbies. And knocks, many players buy rubies. But not all of them.
    Stopped playing Goodgame . Will you join us ?
  • Obelix.Obelix. Posts: 31
    edited 17.08.2014
    test1231 wrote: »
    This game is free. You must not buy rubbies. And knocks, many players buy rubies. But not all of them.


    you will not get far without buying rubies .. :)
    ...
  • test1231test1231 Posts: 389
    edited 17.08.2014
    Obelix. wrote: »
    you will not get far without buying rubies .. :)
    Please not off topic :)

    Check this how to get 280 rubbies, without rubies vehicles to use.

    If you do this often does, you could also skip the countdown robber barons's castles:)
    Stopped playing Goodgame . Will you join us ?
  • devstey2devstey2 Posts: 96
    edited 18.08.2014
    blabby wrote: »
    That does not make sense at all.

    You are assuming that people will play this game 24/7.

    30,000 troops x4= -120,000 food per hour
    20,000 troops x4= -80,000 food per hour
    10,000 troops x4= -40,000 food per hour.

    The most amount of food you can hold is 81,000 per castle. This would mean that every "Heavy" looter would need to loot every 2 hours at minimum to keep their troops.

    This update will be able to increase your potential troop capacity but not at the numbers you proposed. Also, if you were to increase your troop numbers, you would increase your risk to lose your troops. Imagine you had lost internet connection or was unable to access a computer for a few hours. You would lose thousands of troops if you have a large deficit.

    mate i know players with over 10k troops in fire peaks already.

    With PO = 10,000, food production can get to 7k per hour. with bakery 4, troops feed at 2.4 per hour, not 4. so that's 3000 troops fed for free.

    the other 7000, you just feed by hitting max fp towers. some players attack over 5 at a time, having 20 at max level (which is the achievement).

    and imagine if they unlocked the highest coat of arms bonus and got another 22% food production bonus!

    and as for 24/7, already top looters often lvl up a few max towers 2-3 hours away, so everynight they send armies to hit them for food. problem solved.

    how else do you think some players hit 30, 40, 50 m and higher in loot each week? it's all in firepeaks mostly.
    devstey @ au 1
  • xuchu (US1)xuchu (US1) Posts: 63
    edited 18.08.2014
    with this update i refuse to buy ruby for one year
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • risesheena (GB1)risesheena (GB1) Posts: 524
    edited 18.08.2014
    blabby wrote: »
    That does not make sense at all.

    You are assuming that people will play this game 24/7.

    30,000 troops x4= -120,000 food per hour
    20,000 troops x4= -80,000 food per hour
    10,000 troops x4= -40,000 food per hour.

    The most amount of food you can hold is 81,000 per castle. This would mean that every "Heavy" looter would need to loot every 2 hours at minimum to keep their troops.

    This update will be able to increase your potential troop capacity but not at the numbers you proposed. Also, if you were to increase your troop numbers, you would increase your risk to lose your troops. Imagine you had lost internet connection or was unable to access a computer for a few hours. You would lose thousands of troops if you have a large deficit.

    keeping 5-6 k troops in fire is not that difficult at present and that is not going to make a difference .. you get 25k food per hit on max towers and at any time you will have a minimum of 2 army out on towers bringing back food.

    the problem will not be about what troop level you can keep but how easy it is going to be able to replenish it with rubies.
    risesheena @ en 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.