Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fight Team vs Fellowship

Comments

• Mike da skullMike da skull Posts: 419
    edited 08.08.2014
    you guys take this war too seriously.(directed at everyone :P)

that is all

Tree Huggerusa1

The Fight Team

The Dream Lives On-Hanzolo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathsweeper (US1)deathsweeper (US1) Posts: 2,251
    edited 08.08.2014
    My computer is glitchy with youtube but what has Mike Da Skull been posting videos of?
    For My Suggestion Thread Go Here:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?122041-Lots-of-Great-Suggestions&p=1424338#post1424338

Deathsweeper at USA1! Founder and Co-leader of Vae Victis!!
  • Abid20Abid20 Posts: 158
    edited 08.08.2014
    My computer is glitchy with youtube but what has Mike Da Skull been posting videos of?

Hey Death, in your screenshot is that Mike da Skull as the attacker. AKA Tree Hugger. Just wondering?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 08.08.2014
    Abid20 wrote: »
    Hey Death, in your screenshot is that Mike da Skull as the attacker. AKA Tree Hugger. Just wondering?

No, some random guy. Possibly but I don't think so.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?122041-Lots-of-Great-Suggestions&p=1424338#post1424338

• edited 08.08.2014
    No. Not for a little thing that won't cause big damage to my life.

sometimes little cervical spots can do big damage to your life. if you don't catch the cervical spots early, it can lead to cancer. you better have a pap smear.
    edited 08.08.2014
    Abid20 wrote: »

yes abid.

:)

i dun goofed on that attack :p
    Tree Huggerusa1

The Fight Team

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 08.08.2014
    yes abid.

I Still Love Ya Man!!! HUGZ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 08.08.2014
    yes abid.

So that was you who attacked me? Must have been a bad set up cause I thought you were better than dat!

edited 08.08.2014
    jGZAhNS.png

Who are you? Who ever you are I love ya too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whisnasty (US1)Whisnasty (US1) Posts: 107
    edited 08.08.2014
    dennetj wrote: »
    Obviously player _______ isn't going to make or break this battle so maybe Goo shouldn't be getting excited enough to post the email. I have been watching rosters carefully for Fellowship, Iron Fist and Phoenlxwarriors and they are shuffling players like a deck of cards. Lets call and orange an orange and an apple and apple here and understand that friendlies will be involved on both sides of the war. This is NOT headline material. Sorry dude.

'Tis true, but I can assure you were keeping it in the family. No outsiders joining in. Only from subs and visits between the 3 alliances.
    Whisnasty
    Leader of Iron FellowShip
    IF 4 L-IF-E

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 08.08.2014
    30x wrote: »
    You won't want to see this then.....

http://gyazo.com/71f4fe5d03e67529cb4c819b165ff08a

I had no knowledge of this invitation being sent. Iron Fist is not asking for any help from the outside and that message was sent from one of our subs who is not even fighting in this war.
    Whisnasty
    IF 4 L-IF-E

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 08.08.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    i was referring to what was written it stated iron fist a sub of fellowship merged with tbd and has since called upon a few players from tbd stating to have some fun. wouldnt this be in invite. and the defense of it is well they are not allied with the fight team.

i mean i might not be a genious but i can read

open mouth insert foot

why does goo say tbd is not or ever will be a part of fellowship family and cyber says they merged with us and are us im just trying to add 1 and 1 keep coming up with 4

As leader of Iron Fist, I'll straighten this out...

1) We arent anyone's sub. Fellowship is our SISTER alliance.
    2) We took in many of TBD's original members a long time ago. About a week prior to this war, we took in the rest of the TBD family. We merged our sub Terra Nova into TBD's shell. On day one, I put out a message to all of my subs (including the TBD alliances) letting them know the situation and offering them to send any warriors looking to have some fun to IF main (as we would be the only IF family alliance fighting) and told them they were NOT to send any attacks from their alliances.
    3) I have never issued invitations or requests to sub leaders to bring outside help in.
    4) This is petty and taking away from my fun :)
    Whisnasty
    IF 4 L-IF-E

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Percival ScottPercival Scott Posts: 365
    edited 08.08.2014
    Yes you can show someone that you are yelling at them like THATS NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Percival Scott @ United States: 1
    Leader of Demolition @ United States: 1
    edited 08.08.2014
    yes you can show someone that you are yelling at them like thats not nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go away!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 08.08.2014
    Whisnasty wrote: »

1) We arent anyone's sub. Fellowship is our SISTER alliance.
    2) We took in many of TBD's original members a long time ago. About a week prior to this war, we took in the rest of the TBD family. We merged our sub Terra Nova into TBD's shell. On day one, I put out a message to all of my subs (including the TBD alliances) letting them know the situation and offering them to send any warriors looking to have some fun to IF main (as we would be the only IF family alliance fighting) and told them they were NOT to send any attacks from their alliances.
    3) I have never issued invitations or requests to sub leaders to bring outside help in.

what does whisnasty mean?

or is it your last name?
    Tree Huggerusa1

The Fight Team

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 08.08.2014
    Abid20 is telling me to go away. Is it that you don't wanna lose anymore in the arguments?
  • 30x30x Posts: 204
    edited 08.08.2014
    Whisnasty wrote: »

I agree Whis.. and anyone who uses douchbaggery in a sentence is kk in my opinion. Sall good
    30x @ usa 1
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 08.08.2014
    Yes, I made a rant thread about a tactic I feel personally makes the declaring of war frivolous, I left names out to try and avoid naming-shaming and folks could have told me as they saw it as a valid tactic or not. Many who are on the forums did see it as valid. It was actually not really needed for the outlands my player was hit in though, especially fire, I admit our severe lack of power in fire peaks, just piggy banks and raiding cult towers for coins and rubies, no actual threat to anybody out there.

The Goo got all fussy and came and outted himself and fellowship, hurled some insults, 30x decided that was a good reason for a major fight, we went to war.

Basically most of all involved are having a blast. Both sides have done very well and shown their valor in this fight. There have been some posts which seem like now some are not as fun as others, or are trying to take this past the fun war stage and snark it to nasty level.

Now having said that, we both have been annoyed by the main goader, the one who really was pushing for this to be a server war.......Yes, I speak of Percy! Percival Scott just needs to stop posting hid drivel which derails our war thread into brainless potato territory. Read all you like, just please, stop posting Percy.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 08.08.2014
    TBD. I am slave to no one.
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 08.08.2014
    TBD. I am slave to no one.

Percy, GO AWAY!