We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Suggested Update

AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) Posts: 322US1
During a lost battle, the commander/castallen 's always become ready immediately, as is current in game play.

Suggestion:

Extend the time required to use a commander/castallen of a losing battle. Similar to how long it would take a succcessful battle commander/castellan to return to become available for another excursion. Or, make the commanders/castallen's return trip longer for losing a battle, then a successful battle return time.
"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
- Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
Post edited by AWC (US1) on

Comments

• Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 31.07.2014
    The delay thing would not be a good idea. I find it frustrating enough to lose a battle, but delay of my good commanders, well....it stinks.
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

• longshankslongshanks Posts: 934
    edited 31.07.2014
    Let's ask GGE to only increase the delay on YOUR commanders. Mine will stay the same.

While we are at it. I think you have too many commanders. Let's ask GGE to give YOU only 6 commanders and everyone else can keep 12.

Then, we can ask GGE to never give YOU a 100% ruby bonus ever again. Not one. The only ruby bonus YOU will ever get from now on is 10%. Meanwhile, I will keep the normal ruby bonuses.

You must be crazy with this ridiculous idea. Have fun playing a boring game in your version.
    4/23/2014: GGS realizes that this player and customer won't drink the kool-aid.

**the rule of 3** GGS usually gets it right on the 3rd try. Be patient.

Be careful if you speak the truth, your post might get deleted by a moderator.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) Posts: 322US1
    edited 31.07.2014
    Further, consider when winning a battle. The items gained are not availbe until the force completes the return trip. Hence, since itmes must complete a return, so should the time of a losing Commander.
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) Posts: 7,183US1
    edited 31.07.2014
    That sounds awful.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 31.07.2014
    Too micro-management like for most people's tastes.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 31.07.2014
    it would make the game more realistic but no it will be iritating then
    I like Ducks

Proud non-ruby buyer
  • luchien (US1)luchien (US1) Posts: 291
    edited 31.07.2014
    fetirt54 wrote: »

I would make the game more realistic. It would also slow down players ability to send repeated "suicide" missions of low level troops to burn off tools and chip away at defenses. Oh, wait that has already been eliminated by the "bounce small attacks" update.
    luchien @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) Posts: 7,183US1
    edited 31.07.2014
    fetirt54 wrote: »

Not really realistic, the enemy would just kill the commander as well ;)
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • ygaz (US1)ygaz (US1) Posts: 125
    edited 31.07.2014
    if that happens it will be like the ato war declaration all over again
    Proud member of USAJ United
    Part of the MISC family
    http://prntscr.com/4zs006 fail
  • soldiersanttu (SKN1)soldiersanttu (SKN1) Posts: 523SKN1
    edited 31.07.2014
    You use same commander to drop tools and attack???
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SlanderDoom (US1)SlanderDoom (US1) Posts: 860
    edited 31.07.2014
    so, i hunt for players that are inactive, and they can be like 300 away from me. Already with tools and stuff its going to take like 15 hours there and 15 back, unless i pay coins for some horses, which i cant since i am still recruiting after ALL my castles got hit by shadow units yesterday, and now you want to make me wait longer? Honestly, i don't know what i dislike more, this or people complaining that rubies are even in existence. Or that thousands of rubies should be given away free of charge. This would be the kind of update that would KILL GGE, not help it.
    Emperor SlanderDoom of The Alliance Empire.
    Think you can take down TAE? May want to look at our website, we ain't gona fall any time soon.

SlanderDoom @ USA1
    Elderis @ Asia1
    TAE:Chaos Lords @ USA1
    TAE:Vanguard @ Asia1

http://www.allianceempire.weebly.com
    Refer to below link for the TAE RIFT Site
    http://theallianceempire.enjin.com/home
    "Arrogance and ignorance are the first steps in defeat"
    -C.A.H or SlanderDoom
    19.jpg
Sign In to comment.