We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

coomander name :)

lionidas2lionidas2 Posts: 576
edited 10.09.2014 in Off Topic
:p hi guys lets post our best commander name's here .
mine is augustus:))
Post edited by lionidas2 on
"Don't think of yourself as an uglly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey"

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141772-the-story-of-a-gallant-warrior

Comments

• Muqsit (INT1)Muqsit (INT1) Posts: 1,433
    edited 27.07.2014
    Crazy Lion
    Lazy Tiger
    A55 Kicker..

:D

If u know what I mean..
  • Percival ScottPercival Scott Posts: 365
    edited 27.07.2014
    My very first and strongest one is Sir. Lightgreen. I put the name of my commander depending on what is the color of the very tail of the hair part of the helmet.
    Percival Scott @ United States: 1
    Leader of Demolition @ United States: 1
  • Emperor Scott IEmperor Scott I Posts: 76
    edited 27.07.2014
    General Viktor, General Ivan, General Vladimir

Surely you're noticing a trend here. (I like central and eastern European names, cultures and histories.)
    Behold! I have returned, and New Kiev rises again, to restore her power.

Main Castle: New Kiev (founded 22.7.14)

Outpost 1: Yekaterinburg (founded 29.7.14 at 09:43 am London time)

Outpost 2: Minsk (founded 9.8.14 at 00:36 am London time)

Ice Castle: Moskva (founded 23.8.14)

Level 26 (Count Palatine)

Victories: 139

Defeats: 7

Proud Leader & Founder of The Imperial! (Est 22/7/2014 18:54 pm London time)

You may think I'm crazy, I assure you,... you may not be wrong.Emperor Scott I @ en 1
  • lionidas2lionidas2 Posts: 576
    edited 27.07.2014
    yeh i also like these things that hace a connection with history i like studying hestory very much specially the antquity:)))))
    and nice name guys if u want u also can add there abilities like mine (augustus) has +68% tanged strenght and 65%melee strenght and the second called leonidas his best ability is 81%melee strenght:)
    "Don't think of yourself as an uglly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey"

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141772-the-story-of-a-gallant-warrior
    edited 27.07.2014
    lionidas2 wrote: »
    yeh i also like these things that hace a connection with history i like studying hestory very much specially the antquity:)))))
    and nice name guys if u want u also can add there abilities like mine (augustus) has +68% tanged strenght and 65%melee strenght and the second called leonidas his best ability is 81%melee strenght:)

I'm more into early medieval and after. Although the Roman and Persian empires are of great interest.

You may think I'm crazy, I assure you,... you may not be wrong.Emperor Scott I @ en 1
    edited 27.07.2014
    lol i love the enemies of the romans i like the karatjians,u know the stoyr of hannibal?and i also likes greek history:)

edited 28.07.2014
    lionidas2 wrote: »
    lol i love the enemies of the romans i like the karatjians,u know the stoyr of hannibal?and i also likes greek history:)

The one where he climes the alps on elephants, yep. Pretty good story, very creative general.

edited 28.07.2014
    yeh he was one of the greates commanders in the history among julius cesar and scippo the african,unfontualy he lost because of the falt of the council of kartaja and the mistake of his brother in his last battle he was defeated by scippo because he hasnt many knights in his army,and he died in an island i think by using poisen when the romanians wanted to arrest him:(((((

edited 28.07.2014
    and u know what when the ramnians want to scare their kids u know what do they say?
    they say "HANNIBAL IS ON THE DOORS"
    he taught the meaning of the fear to the romanians

edited 28.07.2014
    Another new thing learned about Carthage and Rome. I forget, was Hannibal the first or second Punic wars?

• ChampionKing35 (US1)ChampionKing35 (US1) Posts: 654US1
    edited 28.07.2014
    My favorite commander is 90% ranged -83% wall with some other bonuses. It's current name is:Rename ASAP
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • LOLoBRAWL (US1)LOLoBRAWL (US1) Posts: 236
    edited 28.07.2014
    My commander's name is Romulus.
    Id like to attack more often. But these days, the effort to build up a few hundred troops each day just isnt worth it. The drill ground would help, if i coughed up a kidney to pay for them at all castles.
  • King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 28.07.2014
    My main commander is Wanker Smasher, and another one I have is named Old Fart to name a few.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 28.07.2014
    Another new thing learned about Carthage and Rome. I forget, was Hannibal the first or second Punic wars?

Second Punic War.

Ahem, :

Ranged Melee

Loot

Speed

Ranged

Melee

Etc.

:D
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • deathsweeper (US1)deathsweeper (US1) Posts: 2,251
    edited 28.07.2014
    I don't name mine some weird name. I just keep it simple and name it what its for like Aidan. If its for extra loot I call it loot, extra glory I call it Glory, easier to keep track of things that way.
    For My Suggestion Thread Go Here:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?122041-Lots-of-Great-Suggestions&p=1424338#post1424338

Deathsweeper at USA1! Founder and Co-leader of Vae Victis!!
  • Neamhain (US1)Neamhain (US1) Posts: 3,504
    edited 28.07.2014
    Fiachra, Ruarc, Conleth, Áinle, Coilín, and Uinsean.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I like anything Irish or Celtic/Gaelic.
    Ipvwn0w.png

Neamhain = "NYAV-in"
    Troops get hungry, and without food they'll desert (this could be a great pun).
    With that punny sense of humor, I am starting to believe my mother hacked Steve's account.
    edited 28.07.2014
    the second punic war i think the first was with the leadership of his father i think

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 30.07.2014
    I don't name mine some weird name. I just keep it simple and name it what its for like Aidan. If its for extra loot I call it loot, extra glory I call it Glory, easier to keep track of things that way.

It makes is easier, for me, to tell which one I need, at a glance, without needing to look over all the stats.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Muqsit (INT1)Muqsit (INT1) Posts: 1,433
    edited 30.07.2014
    Nice one .. aidan, im gonna do it too.
  • edited 30.07.2014
    Akbar ....... my strongest commander
Sign In to comment.