revaluation

revaluation has begun on the kingdom of neph now is the time to take back gge to the rightful owners so stand together and fight and bring the kingdom of neph down to the place they deserve to be time for them to step down and stop bullying are members all for one one for all
rulerintouchabl @ usa 1
Post edited by rulerintouchabl (US1) on

Comments

• orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) Posts: 515
    edited 22.07.2014
    revaluation has begun on the kingdom of neph now is the time to take back gge to the rightful owners so stand together and fight and bring the kingdom of neph down to the place they deserve to be time for them to step down and stop bullying are members all for one one for all

Dibs on your ops.
    Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• paul furnell (GB1)paul furnell (GB1) Posts: 129
    edited 22.07.2014
    lol @ the player aboth :)
    paul furnell @ en 1 new leader of the musketeers we are back rebuilding what was lost.
  • mvan (US1)mvan (US1) Posts: 111US1
    edited 22.07.2014
    orel570 wrote: »
    Dibs on your ops.

That is funny!
    Mvan
    TBD4Life!
  • darksith3darksith3 Posts: 532
    edited 22.07.2014
    umm... KoN did nothing bad. So what if they are a powerful alliance. (the most powerful) lets just leave them be, and we take car of our own alliances and they take care of theirs.
    "If your not with me, then your against me." - Darth Vader

Darksith: Proud leader of the Fire Legion, Master of war, the one to bring peace to GGE.
  • edited 22.07.2014
    my sub attacks neph amnesty 2 during a tournament one on one in green main only one hit and with a fair warning now they say we r bullies lol they had to bring in their others alliances to send on my main over 18 hits in two hours and on all my castles nonstop to this day whos the bully now
    rulerintouchabl @ usa 1
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,694US1
    edited 22.07.2014
    Lol, you don't seem to understand, the majority of the people on the forum are either in KoN, allied with them, or just don't want the trouble of trying to fight them. Good luck though, follow your dream I guess
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • edited 22.07.2014
    time has come for the fall of kingdom of neph the end is nearing hoora
    rulerintouchabl @ usa 1
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) Posts: 1,084US1
    edited 22.07.2014

Did you mean revaluation? or reevaluation? They have different meanings and I'm not sure that your intending meaning is carried over with revaluation. It's usually refering to currency changes.
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • vog12345vog12345 Posts: 161
    edited 22.07.2014
    dude if you want to make it more convinceing you could at least spell revolution right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sword Art Online is the best best Anime ever
  • luchien (US1)luchien (US1) Posts: 291
    edited 22.07.2014
    darksith3 wrote: »
    umm... KoN did nothing bad. So what if they are a powerful alliance. (the most powerful) lets just leave them be, and we take car of our own alliances and they take care of theirs.

As so many from KoN like to say this is a war game. If you going to win you have to beat them and take their throne.
    luchien @ usa 1
  • vog12345vog12345 Posts: 161
    edited 22.07.2014
    never going to happen KoN is too strong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sword Art Online is the best best Anime ever
  • ToddQToddQ Posts: 49
    edited 22.07.2014

Been burning you and your alliance for several days, Im still waiting for you to come burn me dork. Please drop everything and start with me......
    edited 22.07.2014
    time has come for the fall of kingdom of neph the end is nearing hoora

Bring it on Twinkie
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) Posts: 1,084US1
    edited 22.07.2014
    vog12345 wrote: »
    dude if you want to make it more convincing you could at least spell revolution right

I totally missed that as his intention.

You might want to start over OP and be more clear.
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • edited 22.07.2014
    no offense to KoN, but i think HIVE should be the server lords
    edited 22.07.2014
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »

uhhh who is HIVE ?
  • Fuzzy PeachFuzzy Peach Posts: 12
    edited 22.07.2014
    my sub attacks neph amnesty 2 during a tournament one on one in green main only one hit and with a fair warning now they say we r bullies lol they had to bring in their others alliances to send on my main over 18 hits in two hours and on all my castles nonstop to this day whos the bully now

Tournament--erm, no. Six individual hits followed closely by a mass attack on a non-combative low-level training sub that had begged you to stop. Oh and let's not forget your answer to their pleas--along the lines of "Don't fall asleep"--followed by additional hits. Who's the bully? Neph Animosity handed you your butt as our response and now you do the usual whine-a-thon to the forums. As ToddQ said, suck it up buttercup. You received our terms, you turned tail and ran wah wah wahing all the way. Thanks for the title boost and the new farm locations--much appreciated. Toodles cupcake.
    Fuzzy Peach @ usa 1
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 22.07.2014
    jeethBOSS2 wrote: »

So you're saying an alliance that lost all its subs and got defeated in a server war, should be the server lord? #Logic
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • edited 22.07.2014
    well fuzzy B ur sub is lyeing to u
    they saw the spys they asked us what was going on they where told not to sleep
    befor any attacks where sent
    an what attacks it was all fair
    one on one
    all mains in green
    no ops n other lands
    so u want to say ur mass attacks on my main
    14 of them an one in each land
    now who is the bully
    my alliance did the attack during tournament an u asses take it to a whole other level we didn't battle with kings guards
    but we have held our ground
    I told we wont give u what u want u took the supplies u demand we give back
    well are u going to send back all what u stole from us well hell no so u give that to ur sub
    an one day ur alliance will come falling
    not everyone can stand bullies
    but when I take a cap I will be fair to all our subs that join us
    w wont lie to them an make them join just cuz we have power
    no we will help them
    teach them not tell folks to say sorry or give back supplies one day folks are going to turn an ur bad behavior an take ur alliance down
    like u did to the other caps slaves do plan an uprising so BEWARE I bow down to n bully are there team so attack on u crazy fuzzy BBBBB
    rulerintouchabl @ usa 1
  • darksith3darksith3 Posts: 532
    edited 22.07.2014
    HIVE has fallen jeeth. They are no more than nomads now.
    "If your not with me, then your against me." - Darth Vader

Darksith: Proud leader of the Fire Legion, Master of war, the one to bring peace to GGE.
Sign In to comment.